Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#112525 - 04/25/17 08:33 PM Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
I started this post due to my interest in regards to you western people, and the radical changes that your societies have undergone in recent decades. I of course come from South Africa, and though Apartheid South Africa might have been considered western, it never really was, and we were never influenced by Marxist and communist ideology to the extent that your societies were.

It often occurs to me that you have adopted various Marxist and communist ideals when I debate with you. Even on this forum many have these traits, and many also have morals that originate from Christian ideology, such as the idea that slavery is wrong, when I don't believe it is either wrong or right.

Your forefathers built societies that were the marvel of the world, which is why more immigrants migrated to the west, than there were people of the west that immigrated to other countries. Milton Friedman once made a similar comparison regarding how Chinese communists illegally immigrate to Hong Kong, and not the other way around, he referred to this as voting with your feet. Now before people mention my anti-Semitic nature, I am an intellectual, as Ovid suggested, "It is right to learn, even from the enemy."

Can you, as westerners still claim to be objective? Or can you only argue from the position of social dogma and socially-imposed moral values, like good sheep? Are your societies really superior to those of those that came before you? The only real way to measure this is influence. A good example would be Britain, which a few decades ago was still one of the greatest empires the world had ever seen, but is now just a small country competing for 4th or 5th place. Can you honestly tell me that social justice and liberalism improved your societies when to everybody else around the world, it has clearly led to your decline?

Americans are undergoing the same changes European countries did, you had such great ancestors, you also had great scientific pioneers, now all your scientific pioneers that I can think of are foreigners, which indicates your intellectual decline. I know most of the people on this site are here because they're fat and socially awkward, such as SIN3 that became a feminist because nobody wanted to love her like they did attractive women. Are there any of you that still think logically?

Edited by Ubermensch23 (04/25/17 08:36 PM)

#112533 - 04/25/17 10:36 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Ubermensch23]
samowens84 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Ubermensch23

It often occurs to me that you have adopted various Marxist and communist ideals when I debate with you. Even on this forum many have these traits, and many also have morals that originate from Christian ideology, such as the idea that slavery is wrong, when I don't believe it is either wrong or right.

Lets be clear that Christianity was both used to justify and oppose slavery. In my experience with how ive seen people treat holy books is that they tend to project themselves onto the text, and to the extent that a philosophy is useful or not can be more credited to the individual more than to the religion itself.

Ive known some christians who i respect 10 fold over some satanists that ive encountered. However, that was generally because these "Christians" were still Satanic as i judged them.

As far as your concerns about Marxism influencing peoples perspective in the west, I'd say youre on point. Being in Graduate school, I can attest that they push liberalism hard, including Marxism and feminism. I do have a question, since you claim to be able to learn from your enemies so to speak. Could you ever acknowledge any insight that Marxism or feminism has to offer, or would you just reflexively reject anything under those labels? Because to me I dont necessarily have. to align myself with the goals of those ideologies to find something useful about the nature of reality. Also, the point being that your rhetoric is designed as an us vs them attitude, and that you are very much concerned with validating your group identity.

That being said, I have no interest in debating the merits of liberalism with you, and I say that without aligning myself with either side.

#112535 - 04/26/17 01:50 AM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Ubermensch23]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

There's quite a gross generalization going on here.
The discussions you had (here) were limited to 3-4 people max.

The West is a mixture of its past and present. In-depth discussions about morality will show the various differences in thought. As such it is unwise to call, and see, the West as one homogenic structure.

Arguments and morals differ among the countries. The way of seeing and handling things can differ greatly even among the various provinces/states of the country.

"The West" has never been "the greatest". Certain countries had major influences and played their games.

Now, up until this day "The West" is still seen as a beacon of hope. Take this for consideration.

Even among the countries themselves are huge differences when it concerns law and justice. It depends on which system is being used.
It isn't all too rare some intermediate forms are being used.
For example, in the U.S. lawyers are greatly advertized and can be found around hospitals etc.. back in Europe (those with the French system) such a thing is unthinkable.

Can we be called objective? No. Just on the same account you can't either. Decisions are, and have always been, made where the investments are.

#112574 - 04/27/17 06:27 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Dimitri]
Ubermensch23 Offline

And here you are, so in denial that your great ancestors would be ashamed of you. Your military is no longer the marvel of the world, Russia took that title. Your science is driven by foreigners because Marxism and white-guilt have made you weak and soft. Wise men learn from history, and fools learn from experience. You're too stupid to learn from the far greater nations and empires that walked this same path before you, and therefore you will cease to exist.

Don't worry though, history will use you as an example of what not to do, just like the Romans learned from the mistakes of Athenian democracy. It was unreasonable of me to expect you to be honest with yourself.

#112575 - 04/27/17 06:39 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: samowens84]
Ubermensch23 Offline

I agree with you in regards to the diversity among Christians.

You seem to make the mistake of assuming that because something is opposed to my ideals, it therefore has qualities that I might like to adopt, which is incorrect. I said that it is right to learn from your enemies, but only if there is something to gain from learning from them in the first place. Did the Chinese, Japanese, and other Asiatic countries not learn from our ancestors during the industrial age? And yet we were their enemies, and there was something to gain from learning. What could they learn from Sub-Saharan Africa other than South Africa, Rhodesia, and Namibia that was controlled by whites? Nothing.

My point is that you should not mistake the quote about learning from your enemies, with suggesting that all enemies have something worth learn from. Feminism and Marxism are against nature, their influence on society is corrosive, as highlighted in my initial post, they are the main reasons for your decline. The only thing one would learn from them is how to destroy formerly great societies, not something I'm interested in learning.

I hate Jews, however, as a scientist I idolize Niels Bohr, Louis de Broglie, Max Born, Paul Dirac, Werner Heisenberg, Wolfgang Pauli, Erwin Schrödinger, Richard Feynman when it comes to physics. Do you think the fact that Feynman is a Jew will negate his genius as a physicist? Nope. Just like your hate for Hitler or Napoleon won't negate theirs. Genius comes in many forms, and in many different packages. This is what I mean by learning from your enemies, if there is something worth learning, then you must learn. But being enemies does not inherently make them worth learning from.

Edited by Ubermensch23 (04/27/17 07:04 PM)

#112588 - 04/27/17 11:29 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Ubermensch23]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: UM23
your hate for Hitler or Napoleon won't negate theirs. Genius comes in many forms, and in many different packages.

Hitler was no genius. He was a loud talker who had authritarian support holding his hand through the ranks, returning the favour to those who empowered him. He didn't do it alone. The world was bigoted, and we had the KKK long before Nazis were a thing. In fact, the U.S. and other leading nations endorsed all, including German Eugenics research before WWII.

Originally Posted By: UM23
This is what I mean by learning from your enemies, if there is something worth learning, then you must learn. But being enemies does not inherently make them worth learning from.

Sort of a contradicting statement on your part, but I'll bite. Look above. Knowing your enemy takes more than acknowledging the public figures you are taught to be good/bad dumb/genius. It means a closer look at the system as a whole, knowing the environment, yourself, and the overall process. Refusal to do so leads to bad places, as WWII proved in more ways than one.

#112591 - 04/28/17 01:24 AM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Ubermensch23]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

As far as the title goes, you'd probably have to be more careful with word-choice. Especially when you start noticing there are members from around the world present here...
Your cultural indifference and ignorance has shown to make gross and faulty generalizations.

Take a step back and slow a bit down kiddo.
It's as if you fell into the media-trap of thinking half the Western world is some libtard.

#112593 - 04/28/17 02:38 AM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Creatura Noptii]
aerial_dc Offline
pledge

I'm sure you'd love the American President. He's white, isn't a feminist, and drops reel big bombs. Boom, boom, probably very impressive to you. Do you think no one in the United States voted for him? I'm sure you'd love it here. You could join the kkk and shoot guns and drink moonshine.

If we could only "argue from the position of social dogma and socially-imposed moral values" do you think the 600 Club would exist? Do you think Anton LaVey would have created Satanism? Do you think Slayer and Marilyn Mansion would exist? How about Charles Manson? Brainwashed by morals?

What is your criteria for measuring nations by 1st, 2nd, 3ed? Why don't you explain that? The USA has 10 aircraft carriers in service, the rest of the world has 8 collectively. There are plenty of bombs (reel big ones) manufactured in the United States. Before saying Russia's military is "the marvel of the world" maybe explain why? Or why it matters to you Mr. South African Communism hater?

The only thing worse than an overly sensitive social justice warrior on the internet is a troll who only exists to start flame wars. Somewhat embarrassed that I even responded to this. To be clear I'm not pro-war, I am pro-feminism, and think racism is just plain stupid.

Edited by aerial_dc (04/28/17 02:44 AM)

#112604 - 04/28/17 07:33 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Germany was in shambles, and it's economy was a mess before Hitler took over, and yet his leadership made them the most efficient war-machine in the modern world. You often neglect the fact that they were drastically outnumbered too. No single country could have gone toe to toe with them. Maybe you're not as noble as you thought you were. Who the fuck are you to decide whether a historically great person is a genius or not? Are you famous? Will somebody remember your name? No, but they will remember his.

Secondly, you're pretty pathetic aren't you? Crying like a little bitch about bigotry. Can you scientifically prove bigotry to be wrong? Be careful now, because Biology is somewhat of a passion, and there are biological differences between what we call race, which should more accurately be termed subspecies. You do realize that you sound like a social justice warrior right? So did Satan tell you to be a pussy? Or did you decide to be a pussy all on your own?

Refusal to learn from the past leads to downfall? Didn't I just say that? Didn't I mention that you're not learning from the mistakes of past nations and empires far greater than your own, who also adopted liberal values and multiculturalism, and ended up being destroyed? Maybe you should fucking read?

You speak of public figures taught to be bad, good, or genius, yet you an American want to lecture me when you claim Hitler to be an evil bigot? Are you Satanist or a social justice warrior? Do Satanists need safe spaces now? The problem with people like you is, you don't learn from the past, you keep making the same mistakes. Your country is dying, and you're sitting here talking while they destroy it.

I don't believe that resorting to calling somebody a bigot is a valid argument at all, is it? George Washington had slaves, I definitely idolize him. Now you're probably going to resort to excuses as to why the majority of the historically great people were racist. That includes great American author H.P. Lovecraft. Since right and wrong, can't be proven absolute, they have no place in a debate. Since you were implying bigotry is "wrong", you must not be very intelligent. Your country was built on bigotry, which just might be part of the reason it used to be great. It's now that you're a bunch of cry babies and social justice pansies that you're not great, maybe you should make the connection between the changing of your ideals and your decline?

My statement displayed no contradiction, you simply do not comprehend the definition of contradiction. Or you're not open to the idea that people aren't as brainwashed as you are, and thus have a different perspective in regards to history, one that is much more based on fact, as opposed to emotion and hearsay in your case, and thus you felt you had to make yourself look like an idiot in order to oppose somebody with a different mindset. Oh how open-minded of you, do you get a gold star for your effort from your teacher?

Edited by Ubermensch23 (04/28/17 07:37 PM)

#112605 - 04/28/17 08:02 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Ubermensch23]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Have you ever heard of the website Stormfront Ubermensch23? If not, you may wish to check it out. I think that you would agree with quite a few of the things that they say. Who knows? You may even pick up a friend or two. They even have a South African section.

That said, you may want to tone down some of your language. You see the white nationalists on that page do believe in carrying yourself with dignity and not to speak like a savage. You also may wish to apply chivalry. Again, it is that whole conducting yourself as a proper white person and not a savage in the jungle. You may also want to refrain from any mention of Luciferianism. You should study up on Odinism as they are very opened to white religions. They just don't like anything that could be conceived of as Satanism. Likewise, I doubt they would share your beliefs on subjects like rape or incest. So you may wish to check that at the door. If you heed this paragraph, I think you will fit in just fine.

It's just that I don't see you as prejudice like those folks on stormfront. If you were prejudice you would think that you are better than everybody else. After reading some of your posts and interacting with you, in the words of Sammy Davis Jr. (CoS Warlock), "you ain't better than anybody."

#112607 - 04/28/17 08:18 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: aerial_dc]
Ubermensch23 Offline

I don't care whether you're pro-feminist and anti-racist, that's pretty general of all Americans, thanks for being the kind of idiot that legitimizes the stupid American stereotype.

Why don't you justify the reason you assume aircraft carriers to be an indication of military power in the first place? Sukhoi jets have far greater fuel capacity than your f-16s and f-22s. This means your aerial power is very much reliant on aerial refueling, which can easily be targeted to debilitate your jets. There goes the benefit of your aircraft carriers...

Not only that, but they also develop their own weapons, for much cheaper than those you receive from Boeing and other nations. They have the world's most advanced anti-missile and anti-air defense systems, they also have the world's best tanks in the Armata. The latest Sukhoi model also pretty much blows the f-35 out of the sky. The US's F-22 has 2D thrust-vectoring nozzles at the engines and is the most agile plane the US has ever built. The Sukhoi t50 has 3D thrust-vectoring nozzles and is even more agile.

Ask yourself this, why do only Americans think your army is the best, whilst everybody else would say Russia? I know many Indians, European citizens, and even Americans who would admit to the same. The only ones who pretend you're fearsome is you. People like you are a great example of why. Your army was fearsome, back when you were a nation of brave men who were generally racist and sexist. Now you've become pussified little social justice warriors. Think anybody is scared of a feminist or an anti-racist? Nope. You don't even have the balls to use your arsenal, not only that, but the fundamental flaw with multiculturalism is diversity.

I know that you were taught in school since a very young age that it's a good thing, but it's not when it comes to war. You have so many different cultures in your country, how are you going to work together when you have different values, different morals, and different objectives? You're not. The muslims hate gays, they'll fight with the invaders. La Raza hates non-Latinos so they'll fight the non-Latinos. The National Alliance hates non-whites so they'll fight non-whites. The democrats hate the republicans, and they'll most likely not unify efficiently.

Your country excelled at one thing in war, and that's playing micro-states against your opposition. You did that Iran, with non-Iranians that lived in Iran and Iraq, you also turned various sects of muslims against each other. You did the same in Syria. It's a good tactic, it works on even countries with only the slightest amount with religious and political diversity. So how well do you think it will work against a society like yours? You'll fracture into little states during the first week or two of a war with any established power.

Russia's being number 1 matters to me, because it proves the value of nationalism and dictatorship, and the failure of democracy. Before Putin, Yeltsin ran Russia into the ground. Look at it now? Not only that, but with all the sanctions they continue to grow, that would not be the same with your society, which is reliant on consumers, you would collapse. So I approve of their economic model, their political model, and their societal model, in which non-whites tend to have no place unless they entertain, like good monkeys. Look at how powerful Iraq was under Sadam and compare it to what it is now, same with Gaddafi.

You see, the problem for you is, that you made the same mistake too many times. The Europeans are turning against you, because the migrant crisis is all your fault in their eyes. You destabilize and they have to sit with the refugees, while you're at the other side of the ocean. They will turn on you. I'm pretty sure they'll isolate you, and unlike Russia's economy which is no longer based on consumerism, yours will collapse. South Americans fleeing conflict will create even more conflict in your country. How long before they kick you out? Who's going to take you in? Where will you run when they force you out of your country? You're not smart enough to realize what's about to happen in your country, so just sit back, and enjoy annihilation.

Reel or real? Your primary language is English, yet you can't fucking spell? Another indication of your low IQ, which correlates with feminist values and anti-racism. I don't mind who your president is, because your country is already doomed. American states joined because they had common values and culture, that is no longer the case, thus you will fracture, maybe even before war.

I don't drink moonshine, and your stereotype indicates your hypocrisy in regards to discrimination. You're against racial discrimination but perfectly fine with discriminating against Southern white people? Oh the hypocrisy. Just for the record, the guy who invented the computer, Alan Turing, was a racist. So was Edison, look it up, you have google. Nikola Tesla was a fan of eugenics and constantly dehumanized non-whites. This means those that provided the foundation for the network you use to communicate with the Internet, along with the radio, the guy that invented the computer, and Thomas Edison, who I'm sure you're familiar with, were avid racists themselves. Why don't you make fun of them and say they drink moonshine? Maybe you're not really all that educated in regards to who the great pioneers of western society and science really are? Maybe you're just regurgitating what you were taught in school like a good monkey.

Since you're an idealist who hates racism, why not come live in South Africa? Or some African country? Why live in a country with a white majority? Isn't that proof that you subconsciously regard blacks as being incapable of sustaining acceptable levels of civilization according to your standards? I guess that makes you either a racist, or a guy who's ideals contradict his actions, because he's a coward.

Edited by Ubermensch23 (04/28/17 08:24 PM)

#112609 - 04/28/17 08:37 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: LoneWolf78]
Ubermensch23 Offline

So I'm a white supremacist now because I desire segregation? Ever heard of the caste system? Okay. Secondly, I'm an Aryan supremacist, Aryans include non-whites, maybe you're not aware of that fact. Nor are you probably aware of the fact that Europe was originally uninhabited until Aryans from Persia, Scythia, Phoenicia, Egypt, and ancient India migrated into Europe. And yes you had a native Aryan population in Northern Africa referred to as the Berbers, this is why more than 50% of Western Europeans share King Tut's DNA.

So you assumed you knew what I was about right? And you assumed that I was a white nationalist right? Very ignorant of you. Odinism is inaccurate, as is Asatru, Satanism exists in antithesis to something else, which makes it even more pathetic than inaccurate religions such as Odinism and Asatru. If you're not the Antithesis of Christianity, why adopt the antagonist of their mythology as your protagonist?

Now I myself used to be a traditional Satanist, of the ONA kind. What that actually is, is not Satanism though, and is more inline with true heathen culture, in which there is no dogma. Pagans never had doctrines, they had similar traditions and gods, but neighbouring villages had differing practices and moral values, because they adjusted their rituals and morality to fit their agenda. This is why the ONA appealed to me and the CoS did not, because you had a doctrine which gave you dogma, and made you slaves.

It's clear that I am much more like your ancestors, than those on stormfront. Western people of previous decades were racist and elitist too. So perhaps you should insult your ancestors too while you're at, and the foundations they provided you, little cuntling.

Edited by Ubermensch23 (04/28/17 08:37 PM)

#112627 - 04/29/17 11:51 PM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: Ubermensch23]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Originally Posted By: Ubermensch23
So you assumed you knew what I was about right? And you assumed that I was a white nationalist right?

No.

Based on some of the things that you have posted on here I know that if you would be more civilized in your behavior that you would probably fit in better there than here.

Don't believe me.

Try it.

Quote:
It's clear that I am much more like your ancestors, than those on stormfront.

I doubt it.

What I can gather based only on your posts that you have written, only one thing about you is clear: You're a mixed up mess that doesn't know what in the Hell that he is.

#112634 - 04/30/17 07:02 AM Re: Political correctness, ignorance, and brainwashing [Re: LoneWolf78]
aerial_dc Offline
pledge

Interesting information about jets and warfare. I can't say I'm an expert and the expansion on your original post is useful. It was fair to call me out on stereotyping, although it wasn't a Southern stereotype since there are plenty of racist, gun shooting, moonshine drinkers in the north.

My point was that many westerners share the same values you're talking about. So generalizing the idea that westerners have lost those values isn't accurate. Although I and many others don't think sexism or racism makes anyone great, it doesn't change the fact that many people here do. Again, take a look at the President and the fact that he got elected. The majority of the west is not politically correct, and there's more brainwashing in the way of racist and sexist ideas, than in the way of political correctness.

I know how to spell real it was a joke. Instead of understanding humor you jumped to the conclusion that I have low IQ, which also correlates with feminist and anti-racist influences. I'd say that's a bit insane. The city I live in is fairly diverse for America, 61% white. I don't think I'm racist coward for not moving to South Africa. Call me whatever you want, the petty insults makes you look childish.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.