Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#112542 - 04/26/17 11:26 AM Stealthing
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Condom removal during sex (Stealthing) is being referred to as "Rape-Adjacent" in a recent Columbia Journal of Gender Law release [Vol. 37, #2, 2017] and is all a-buzz in the media.

Quote:
Nonconsensual condom removal during sexual intercourse exposes victims to physical risks of pregnancy and disease and, interviews make clear, is experienced by many as a grave violation of dignity and autonomy.

Much like efforts to have the unsolicited dick pic part of sexual harassment/assault law, this too could be prosecuted as a crime in the not to distant future. The terminology 'Rape-adjacent' is to give off Aires of an especially heinous crime.

Alexandra Brodsky asserts that this is an act of gender-based violence that may violate a number of civil and criminal laws. Her aim appears to be to create a specific vocabulary as it pertains to the experience which frames it as an act of violence vs. just having a sketchy sexual experience.

Thoughts as it pertains to Autonomy?

#112545 - 04/26/17 02:47 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
LoneWolf78 Offline

I have also seen reports of this. It also seems kind of an old hat revamped. My first thought was, "Why would any man want to do this?"

That, however, is because I remember women doing this trick for years to get knocked up and entrap a man.

#112546 - 04/26/17 03:03 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Nomos (big N) as a sort of living entity or memeplex always tends toward self empowerment. More rules, more laws, more clutter until it eventually collapses in on itself. Sometimes it's easy to forget our little western bubble has only existed for a few hundred years; Rome lasted way longer.

So, to answer your question, while on this swing autonomy is progressively stifled, at least for those that tend toward the rules.

I would say it won't be too long now before the pendulum runs out of momentum and begins it's backswing.

#112547 - 04/26/17 04:00 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: Dan_Dread]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: DD
Rome lasted way longer.

In a way, the U.S. is just an emanation of Rome. Many people here still look to the last surviving golden hill for moral guidance.

Catholic Church/Papacy > Church of England > North America >

All the things once taboo become Nomos, rather than collapse they tend to come full circle. Only a small percentage now-a-days say Condom-use = Promiscuity/Immorality anymore. Now, everything aggressive is sexual assault and rape. Those that crave law and order also seek its protection. When it comes to autonomy, justifications for exploiting both for personal benefit seem rather common.

#112553 - 04/26/17 08:40 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
It's a bit of a cunt act! Trust would be out the window... I mean if a bloke agrees to wear a condom to get in, and then purposely removes it without the girl's knowledge, he is as almost bad as a woman who assures a man she is on the pill but has neglected to take it for a month. ...Especially if he blows in her and doesn't know her cycle.

But agree... I'm tired of people trying to legislate absolutely everything. If lying about taking the pill or putting holes in condoms is not considered rape/non-consensual sex then I don't know why stealthing should be.

#112555 - 04/26/17 09:46 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: ShadowLover]
samowens84 Offline

Anton LaVey once said that it isnt very Satanic to take something against its will. Also, one of the Satanic rules of earth is do not make sexual advances unless given the mating signal. Some interpret it simplistically as if it means dont even talk to a women unless your sure they want to fuck you. I internalize it differently. My experience with sex is that it involves letting go and surrendering to pleasure dynamic that is directly related. Id argue that flirting is a way to see if there is a sexual dynamic between two people. Ove seen many guys act stupid and force the dynamic when its clear the person is not interested. I mean, theres no rule against being a fool, but i dont want to be. Besides, I have too much pride, and dignity (at least in this respect) to want to personally humiliate myself like that. However, i digress

Trust is essential to consider it a sexual act. Even with rape fantasies there are safewords that require that one partner trust that other will respect the rules. Guess what it is if the partner decides to ignore the safeword? Its rape. Its irrelavant whether they had originally consented to sex.

As I understand it this is an obvious example of a kind of sexual assault. Assault is a pretty broad legal term, and may be simply defined as unwelcome physical contact, and the degree of injury is not pertinent to the violation. I would argue that this need not be legislated, as sexual assault is already illegal.

Personally, absent legal recourse I think that the woman has a right to castrate the sexually entitled prick, but thats just me.

Edited by samowens84 (04/26/17 10:33 PM)

#117655 - 12/06/18 11:57 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
Echo27 Offline
lurker

Loc: United Kingdom
"Stealthing" is a clear violation of body and of trust. We are meant to look after our own body as per a part of the Seven Tenets, but it should also include the body of others. As "stealthing" poses a risk to both parties involved. It is definitely frowned upon by Satanism.

furthermore, it is definitely frowned upon by wider society as it can and should be classed as a sexual crime, however I don't believe it could come under a rape heading.

Nevertheless, incredibly heinous.

#117657 - 12/06/18 11:08 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: Echo27]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Echo27
"Stealthing" is a clear violation of body and of trust. We are meant to look after our own body as per a part of the Seven Tenets, but it should also include the body of others. As "stealthing" poses a risk to both parties involved. It is definitely frowned upon by Satanism.

furthermore, it is definitely frowned upon by wider society as it can and should be classed as a sexual crime, however I don't believe it could come under a rape heading.

Nevertheless, incredibly heinous.

An old one, but relevant to some other current shit I saw.

Something with synchronicity. It was a trifle attention seeking stunt from a sad friend. No harm done. No matter what happened between us I still consider this person my friend and she is still greatly missed. Many blessings, love and grace to her.

#117686 - 12/08/18 03:28 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

Salvation cannot be found in violation. Two men who want to take advantage of a vulnerable woman and exploit her child shall find damnation. There is no consent given. If anyone tries to own a child their soul shall be taken. The only way for salvation find, is for these cowardly men to go to their feminine divine. So it is. So it is done. Amen

Edited by samowens84 (12/08/18 03:38 PM)

#117697 - 12/10/18 09:02 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
Hang on a minute.........am I on the right site??

Have I accidenatlly stumbled on to some neo-religious love in?

Is this still the community for Satanists? Is this where we leave our whimsical billets d'amour for our indicretions now?

I'm sure I remember the day this shit would have got someone banned.

Xear, Fnord......come back, all is forgiven!

#117698 - 12/10/18 11:00 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: when7iseleven]
samowens84 Offline

Lol I know. Satanic snowflakes afraid to challenge "Satanic" ideology. How Satanic of you.
#117702 - 12/10/18 11:36 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Honestly, I coudn't care less what LaVey had to say on the matter. That he is so often quoted, is noxious. Tell me why you believe the power of the state has more levity than your own. What do you do in the face of having been deceived in such a way? Call the cops?

#117704 - 12/10/18 04:18 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Honestly, I coudn't care less what LaVey had to say on the matter. That he is so often quoted, is noxious. Tell me why you believe the power of the state has more levity than your own. What do you do in the face of having been deceived in such a way? Call the cops?

No. Own your power and you can stop it yourself.

Who said shit about Lavey in this thread? Sure as shit wasn't me.

Own your power or not. Whatever happens to those you love is on you.

#117705 - 12/11/18 09:52 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

You did.

Quote:
#112555 - 04/26/17 09:46 PM

What if you can't stop it, what if it's too late and you find out after the fact?

#117707 - 12/11/18 10:16 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
I see no challenging of Satanic ideology, I see someone who is confused.

You seem to forget that we, as a species, are the nastiest little fuckers to have walked the land or swam in the sea or flown in the air; that is the basic tennent of humanity.

One of our greatest skills is being able to use our opinions to justify any action, it's how we sleep at night. Yes, yes we can all fool ourselves that we something we are not but when it boils down to it, when it really matters the nasty bastard will out...........& that is who we are.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.