Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#117711 - 12/11/18 04:49 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
You did.

Quote:
#112555 - 04/26/17 09:46 PM

What if you can't stop it, what if it's too late and you find out after the fact?

The beauty of natural order is that anything can be undone if done with loving intent. I mean it would be arrogant of me, and I am aware I have a history of arrogance, to just insist you can. But from what I've seen redemption is a matter of gravity and its never too late for someone to reclaim themselves. It begins with a decision to scrape your personal safety net and being willing to take a leap of faith. I've found that if one stays within certain principles of love, self-respect, and knowing where you stop and others begin, (in other words courtesy) then it doesn't matter where the path begins or how dangerous it seems, these principles will always keep you safe no matter what. Its just a matter of relating these dynamics to any situation with the intention of removing oneself from toxic co dependency. Every maze has the epiphany centered in the space of natural order, and each space will add just that much more freedom. That awareness grants the power to deepen your connection to your natural relationship with nature and knowledge transmits power.

It's never too late to claim this back. It comes from admitting honestly to yourself where you are at and that self honesty makes you unfuckwithable because that natural acceptance of hard truths puts oneself in line with nature and grants instant spiritual freedom. Hiding from insecurities grants power to pain, when accepting hurtful labels and accepting negative judgment openly wins instant respect from strangers who were previously angry with me. And then I realized it wasn't what I did that was the problem, it was my inability to own my past that made me untrustworthy, rather then what I did. And if they don't accept that then I can see their character and that releases me from toxic codependency masquerading as karma. That's often what it comes down too. The super ego masquerades as a "social conscience" when it has no moral or karmic value and instead tricks people into oppressing themselves with false responsibility.

With that understanding I feel its never too late to exit a toxic spiritual relationship if that persons ego doesn't limit themselves to memories of past fails.

Forgiving oneself and letting go of fractured ego is the hardest first step to spiritual recovery. Once that is overcome healing and freedom is only natural and inevitable.

Edited by samowens84 (12/11/18 04:50 PM)

#117725 - 12/12/18 11:14 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Let's say, now you have AIDS due to a stealthing incident. Then what? Word soup?

#117728 - 12/12/18 12:34 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Let's say, now you have AIDS due to a stealthing incident. Then what? Word soup?

Then LOVE!!!

Fuck as many people as you can before you die. The more, the merrier.

#117734 - 12/12/18 08:50 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

I was already exposed to such an incident, and I came out better. And that person is not quite so smug about it.

So perhaps the answer was "and then a reckoning."

But you're right. Likely you should never leave your house. You might get hurt.

I question why you give a shit. I'll make my own choices and others will make theirs.

Who are you white knighting for anyway. You don't have to fuck me or even deign to speak to me if you chose not too.

What's this fear I see in this? I'm like a drug. Just say no if you're an addict.

Edited by samowens84 (12/12/18 08:57 PM)

#117738 - 12/13/18 10:10 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
I question why you give a shit. I'll make my own choices and others will make theirs.

Who are you white knighting for anyway. You don't have to fuck me or even deign to speak to me if you chose not too.

What's this fear I see in this? I'm like a drug. Just say no if you're an addict.

Me thinks you doth do protest too much. Nothing I've written here is White Knighting. You seem triggered.

#117739 - 12/13/18 05:16 PM Re: Stealthing [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

Lol feels good to be triggered me thinks. I'm loving it.
#117740 - 12/14/18 12:16 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
To be triggered by the trivial is surrendering to something other than yourself. You would be the last person to want that. It would be a thrill to see what more pragmatic things you can be triggered by, through such devout response. There's a real world of flesh and microchip waiting to be related to. If you relate with impunity, I pity the outcome but shall give you the benefit of the doubt.
#117741 - 12/14/18 12:55 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: aeon6]
samowens84 Offline

Lol you're an idiot. We were just fucking around. Sometimes we don't take ourselves that seriously. I suggest you learn to have fun once in a while. And I mean that. Be kind to yourself.
#117742 - 12/14/18 12:59 AM Re: Stealthing [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Don't I always? Look again at statistics. JEALOUSY!
Benefit of doubt withdrawn. You are miserable, I am convinced.
No further waste on you.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.016 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.