Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#11266 - 09/08/08 03:34 AM ABOUT RITUALS
ruyan Offline
stranger

HI!! IT MY FIRST TIME TO JOIN FORUM LIKE THIS......
I DONT KNOW ANY RITUALS. THERE ARE TIMES,IF I WILL TELL, IT WILL COME TRUE(SEPARATION OF LOVERS). WHAT IS THIS?

#11269 - 09/08/08 04:33 AM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: ruyan]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Caps off and clearify what you mean.
This looks like nonse or some sort of question wich I can't really put my finger on. So, repeat it again but a little more clear and without your caps-lock on.

#11292 - 09/08/08 01:48 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: Dimitri]
ruyan Offline
stranger

If i will tell to my friend or somebody that they will separate with his/her "lover" it will come true. I dont know any rituals or anything, it just comes out of my mouth.
#11295 - 09/08/08 03:30 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: ruyan]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Just like re-posting the same thing twice in 3 minutes... It is just magic man... Do not question it too much and trouble your head...

~T~

#11300 - 09/08/08 05:27 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: ruyan]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
Ok, now I am confused. What is the exact question you are asking?
 Originally Posted By: ruyan
HI!! IT MY FIRST TIME TO JOIN FORUM LIKE THIS......
I DONT KNOW ANY RITUALS. THERE ARE TIMES,IF I WILL TELL, IT WILL COME TRUE(SEPARATION OF LOVERS). WHAT IS THIS?

#11329 - 09/09/08 11:49 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: memphischick]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I have a vague idea of what you're getting at... It's a bit noobish, but instead of flaming you like the little voice inside my head is telling me to do, I'll take this on in a gentle fashion.

If you want to do some kind of spell on people (and are new to Satanism/Occult, as I suspect), you're not going to be in much luck.

To answer your question bluntly: no, it will not work. Some people do practice magic here, but even so it's never a clear-cut matter of saying "abracadabra" and your will is instantly performed. Personally I think it's all a bunch of nonsense.

Especially if you're looking for a ritual to perform. If you want to get into that at all, write your own. But don't expect some kind of actual result.

My advice is to look a bit deeper into the philosophical side of the Left Hand Path before jumping in the deep end of magic and spells and rituals and all that flashy stuff, like so many novices end up doing.

#11334 - 09/10/08 04:35 AM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: The Zebu]
ruyan Offline
stranger

Ur right!!!I'M JUST A NOVICE WITH THIS STUFF... But what if i will u tell, ratio is 10-10. everytime i will tell it will happen. I DONT KNOW ANY RITUALS. Thats why I'M NOT ASKING/TELLING OR ANYTHING ANYMORE ABOUT REALTIONSHIP......
What could i do to control this? or to learn more??

#11338 - 09/10/08 05:15 AM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: ruyan]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

First of all; controle yourself. Using capital letters when you want to stress certain aspects. And this "stuff" you are talking of we call "brains" and "thinking". Be more accurate and toughtfull, describe your problem clearly and so on.

Be warned up here we are not very polite to newbs if they come in without introducing properly and talking bullshit or mystic mumbojumbo.

#11829 - 09/25/08 06:32 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: ruyan]
twizted Offline
lurker

im pretty new to Satanism and i want to know about rituals i got spell books and what not but not in my grasp so can any one give me some information please and thank you
#11887 - 09/26/08 08:52 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: twizted]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
A ritual is somthing that you do repeatedly in a specific way. Eg: My going to bed ritual.

Change into pj's (or nothing),
Brush teeth,
Turn back the bedcovers,
Get in,
Pull up the covers
turn off the light
go to sleep.

That is a simple sleep ritual.

We can make rituals about abosutely anything, easy or complicated.

If you are wanting to practise tiruals,then make a simple meditation ritual.

Set the scene with a candle and lower the lights
Stare at the candle for as long as you can letting your concentration stay firmly on the flame and not wondering to day to day thoughts.
Breath in a relaxed and healthy way (using your diaphragm to pull the air in and push it out).
Think about the flame and it's patterns and your breathing.
Try to do it daily for longer and longer periods without succumbing to other thoughts.

Eventually you can add in trying to slow your heartrate etc, or pain management etc.

When you finnish, write down your results and clean up your space. Open the curtains or turn the lights on etc.

You can make a ritual of anything. Even making a cup or tea, actually we often have a lot of rituals in I life already that we are barely aware of.

There is no need to buy the latest book on rituals and learn the 'secrets'.

There are many good websites and information on meditation, trance and rituals available for free.

This site is not about hand feeding newbies, we may gently nudge you in the right direction, but it's up to you to do the researcha and work.

Have a look around this site, there are many links and names of books and references if you choose to look.

Turn looking into a ritual! If you really want to learn about them you will. If you just want to be hand fed you're in the wrong place.

Zeph

#11888 - 09/26/08 09:15 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
The best "ritual" experience is the one you create yourself. Put your books away. Conduct your ritual with your goals in mind and actively think about their manifestation.

#12265 - 10/06/08 12:04 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: Octavius]
Arkham Offline
stranger

Loc: European Union, Sweden
Yes, do it yourself instead of watching others. A meditation can be when you are relaxing. Zephyr had a god example regarding that. Me myself use to walk out in the forrest, kneeling down in front of a large stone, closing my eyes and just sitting there, letting the wind blow through my hair and just feel it. Another thing you can do is to listen to music and just concentrate on it, not letting any other thoughts take form in your head.

Probably you've red about a form of Satanic magic with which you can affect other peoples mind and such. That isn't just the whole thing, it's much more importannt that you learn to control yourself and "learn" yourself.

#12272 - 10/06/08 01:41 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: Arkham]
harrison Offline
pledge

Loc: winnipeg Mb, canada
if i ever meet god he shall disapear in a puff of logic- is so true i must remember to think that more often.

#12275 - 10/06/08 02:06 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: harrison]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
What does your post have to do with this thread? Didn't part of that line use to be your signature? Or was it from someone else's? How original...

#12276 - 10/06/08 02:09 PM Re: ABOUT RITUALS [Re: Nemesis]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
I don't think it adds anything constructive to the thread.

On topic though, I think Octavius proves a valid point, and Arkham adds more so to that point. I shall consider some of the methods, including Octavius and Arkham's advice, for future reference.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.