Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#112959 - 05/28/17 08:54 PM Tantric Sex and Magic
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I did a Level One Tantra workshop on the weekend. It was really basic... No sex. Mainly discussion about sex and people's relationship to it, and energy.

I guess, I have always been a fairly sexual person, and a spiritual one, so an interest in tantric sex for me is a natural progression of that. Also, as most of you know, I have a fascination for supernatural stuff and do actually believe energy can be manipulated to produce outcomes. In other words, successful sex magic is within the realm of possibility for me.

I guess, if you asked what I was hoping to gain from learning/practising tantra, is a better grasp and control over the life force as it flows through myself to achieve optimal awareness and vitality, as well as how I can use it to manifest outcomes in the world. It's another toy in Pandora's Box and it would be a stimulating challenge (excuse the pun) to become a successful sex magic practitioner. Plus it is a (optional) tool for achieving/awakening/feeding a state of omnipresence.

Has anybody else dabbled in or seriously practised and achieved success in the world of sex magic?
Has anyone practised tantra and do you feel it helped you on a personal level?

Also, I imagine the terms themselves conjure up different ideas for everyone. What does Tantra, tantric sex or sex magic actually mean to you?

Edited by ShadowLover (05/28/17 09:09 PM)

#117235 - 10/20/18 08:20 PM Re: Tantric Sex and Magic [Re: ShadowLover]
Devil liviD Offline
BANNED
stranger

It means that it all adds up to a baby.
#117404 - 11/12/18 04:01 PM Re: Tantric Sex and Magic [Re: Devil liviD]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada

I have practised in both Wiccan Magick and Sexual Rituals as a Satanist (Not much, but I've done it).

Sex Magick through the use of Magick will cause love or lust or both...

The Sexual Ritual I preformed was successful. I aroused a female living near me and urged her to reach her peak of an orgasm, the further I got her to her peak the more pleasure and arrousal I felt...

When I finished I did feel bad for what I did... Life has consequences and I had to avoid the fact that other spirits would be angry at me for it...

Since then I haven't practised it much, but it is possible...

Is that what you meant?

#117407 - 11/12/18 05:10 PM Re: Tantric Sex and Magic [Re: Zenarith]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I considered sex magic until I heard Tone Loc’s “Funky Cold Medina” on the radio. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the song, but apparently Mr. Loc liked to slip a love potion into the drinks of unsuspecting females and then let the good times roll - hip hop’s Bill Cosby.

Things worked out for a while until he met Sheena. He thought she was good to go with a little funky cold medina, but when she got undressed there was a big old mess. Sheena was a man. So Tone threw him out. He didn’t fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener. It was the eighties, and he was down with the ladies.

“That medina’s a monster y’all,” Tone Loc concluded. Bottom line: If you need to trick a woman to get her into bed, make sure her name’s not Sheena.

#117408 - 11/12/18 05:22 PM Re: Tantric Sex and Magic [Re: William Wright]
Vallis Daemonum Offline
stranger

Loc: OH
A former friend of mine used to use sex magick on unsuspecting men regularly in her personal life. I found this hilarious and clever and support this decision for a while. Unfortunately, she less experienced at the magickal aspect of the rituals she was performing and got a bit careless. She has become a sex addict & it ruined our friendship to the point I don't associate with her

Edited by Vallis Daemonum (11/12/18 05:24 PM)
Edit Reason: *incomplete original post

#117415 - 11/12/18 11:35 PM Re: Tantric Sex and Magic [Re: Vallis Daemonum]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Devil liviD
The Sexual Ritual I preformed was successful. I aroused a female living near me and urged her to reach her peak of an orgasm, the further I got her to her peak the more pleasure and arrousal I felt...

When I finished I did feel bad for what I did... Life has consequences and I had to avoid the fact that other spirits would be angry at me for it...

Since then I haven't practised it much, but it is possible...

Is that what you meant?
[/size][/font][/color]

Yes and no... I don't think you need magick to make a female feel good. But if that is what helped you to reach that place than more power to you. If you grew, than it was a positive, right? \:\)

Only, I wouldn't worry about spirits being angry at you. This comment makes me want to encourage you to investigate your own demons. NB. My comment is not a comment of condensation but of understanding, and I am happy to discuss it further if you wish.

Originally Posted By: William Wright
I considered sex magic until I heard Tone Loc’s “Funky Cold Medina” on the radio.

Damn, I love that song! (Shakes my 80's arse...) \:\)

Originally Posted By: Vallis Daemonum
A former friend of mine used to use sex magick on unsuspecting men regularly in her personal life. I found this hilarious and clever and support this decision for a while. Unfortunately, she less experienced at the magickal aspect of the rituals she was performing and got a bit careless. She has become a sex addict & it ruined our friendship to the point I don't associate with her

Interesting... I guess, the things that come naturally to us, do so for a reason. I wish your friend well on her journey. ...May you find each other again one day... And laugh your fucking arses off!!!

#117417 - 11/13/18 12:07 AM Re: Tantric Sex and Magic [Re: ShadowLover]
Vallis Daemonum Offline
stranger

Loc: OH
Thank you ShadowLover. I always appreciate good wishes from other Satanists & a good sense of humor!
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.