Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#114246 - 09/04/17 10:08 AM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
While I do agree that being elderly isn't enough to garnish respect, I do however extend considerations to the fragility of old age. It takes a certain je ne sais quoi to get through to the older generation but I wouldn't dismiss my own grandmother for simply being old.

It just takes effectual communication and context. There is also a matter of what role relatives play in your life. It's far easier to discount strangers than it is to punch your Nana in the face for having contrary beliefs and ideas.

That said, I do think there is a matter of personal honor to consider in some circumstances. Beyond that, societal notions are only relevant when approaching topical issues such as elderly care, funding programs and the overall treatment of the aged.

During hurricane Harvey, they were the most vulnerable. People did go out of their way to conduct search and rescue missions of elder care facilities. If one were on the ground and assisting, I wonder how many would purposely avoid that demographic to allow for a faster death? How many would even be in the ranks of volunteers? How many would be in the hand out line for financial support to recover? Unless of course, there are no Satanists living in the flood zone ;\)

Edited by SIN3 (09/04/17 10:10 AM)

#114248 - 09/04/17 12:11 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Ok, redirect noted.

From what I saw on the news the focus trends towards protecting the vulnerable first. That seems to be the case ubiquitously during disaster.

Of the many sensationist "heart string" stories I saw the most effective was the toddler floating along clinging to the dead mom. Really sad. The bubble headed bleach blonde then proceeded to show me images of all the people pulling together and getting through it "together", "a testament to human compassion", she said.

It's almost nauseating.

Oh look at the humans working together and doing good. Take that weather Satan!

But what fun would it be if I acknowledge it's benefit?

Angry 16 year old, remember.

#114249 - 09/04/17 12:27 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

You could instead, focus your attention on the looters and shooters. But, then you'd also have to acknowledge the Texans with guns running them off.

Where are all the sinister elites with their kill crews I wonder? My guess is they are rummaging through wet clothes, and salvage of their own attainment. *shrugs*

Anyone hear from V? Isn't she in that area? She could of course be using her status as District Attiorney. Ya know, to drown the elderly. The weak are easy pickings.

Seriously though? Where is the challenge? I always find it laughable when people pick on the weak or become wound tight because of geriatric adversity.

#114250 - 09/04/17 01:03 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline

You're putting too much effort into this at this point.

I don't know why you bring her up, but I seem to remember XG saying she lives in Amarillo. Speculation beyond that is not my concern.

Are you making shit up now?

This last post of yours was sort of all over the map.

Obviously my expression of Satanic attainment through the vehicle of douchbaggery has accomplished something...

#114251 - 09/04/17 01:20 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
This is nothing more in the surface then, "This is what an asshole I am, but is it?

You sure about that? You were just trolling right?

What, not satisfied with the lack of affirmation?

The idea that you needed this acknowledgement is tenable or is it?

#114252 - 09/04/17 01:52 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline

I really dont know where to go with this.

Quote:
You sure about that? You were just trolling right?

I know this is a trap of some sorts, but can't I just say, "And I'm still trolling"?

Quote:
What, not satisfied with the lack of affirmation?

I am now.

Now I get to backpeddle as you flex your internet muscle. Or I think that's where this is going.

Quote:
The idea that you needed this acknowledgement is tenable or is it?

Why are you still stuck over there? Why is this still a quest for peer validation or having my batshit codified.

You said there would be blood...

#114253 - 09/04/17 02:09 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Care to quote me on that? It hasn't gone unnoticed for damn near 4 years, that you see my muscles. What do you intend to do with that knowledge aside to beg for me to flex them?

You try too hard. I said picking on the weak was funny, I didn't say it was challenging.

#114254 - 09/04/17 03:41 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
The bubble headed bleach blonde then proceeded to show me images of all the people pulling together and getting through it "together", "a testament to human compassion", she said.

For most, it's a testament to the survival instinct. Humans are tribal by nature, they have always been. It's been easier to tackle life adversities, like natural calamities, by means of cooperation.

Originally Posted By: Bartho LeMule
Noble gentlemen, noble ladies blah blah blah

Seriously woman, this stuff exists only in your head. Go back to writing fiction or rewriting history. Whichever turns you on more. Wishful thinking will only get you so far.

#114255 - 09/04/17 04:16 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: Czereda]
Phoenician Offline
pledge

Loc: CA
 Quote:
For most, it's a testament to the survival instinct. Humans are tribal by nature, they have always been. It's been easier to tackle life adversities, like natural calamities, by means of cooperation.

Of course. There's also pride with Texas that was less apparent in Nagin's New Orleans. 

This can extend to any city, anywhere.

I think keeping dignity is key there. Which is why predatory acts, like looting, become so condemnable.

It's more a testament to "We are down, so what is most beneficial to help restoring my region and preserve dignity? What isn't? There's a unity that for a brief moment extends beyond Dunbar's number. The driver is to repair repair the damage like a any shook up ant farm.

Which is why this "unity" immediately evaporates as the crises is recovered from.

Survival reflexes are like that.

#114256 - 09/04/17 04:31 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: Phoenician]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Which is why this "unity" immediately evaporates as the crises is recovered from.

Absolutely. Which is why it's an odd sort of phenomena when strangers judge it, as if their opinions are even relevant. Not to be confused with prescriptives asserted in a previous carnation such as 'Satanic Unity'. Especially for gaining approval and mainstream acceptance.

I appreciate cooperative efforts to my advantage. It would be foolish not to.

#114259 - 09/05/17 08:41 AM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: Phoenician]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
I think keeping dignity is key there.

Dunno if it is dignity or simply a defensive reaction of people whose habitual way of life is in danger. Not that much has changed since prehistoric times. The nation or a city is a sort of a substitute tribe. Once the adversity is overcome, the tribal bond is weakened but I don't think it's entirely broken. The order is preserved, which is expressed in eliminating or, at least trying to eliminate, the individuals harmful to the tribe. The question is to what extent you can go against your own natural programming.

#114297 - 09/09/17 11:48 PM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Yet this to is a natural part of the "program." When cut off from the tribe, one must adapt to the way of personal whim over 'going along.'

It means new goals, new routines, and admitting things to one's self which are quite uncomfortable. We are told so much to 'network,' 'connect,' 'unity and community,' and so on. Yet removed from these things, what have you, what are you? A wimp, a survior, a failure, one determined to live? To what end? Without someone to say what's worth living for, most say they feel as if they have no life, no destiny, no purpose, no meaning etc.

The darkness of The Satanist has a red glow, just enough to keep the abyss dark, and the true self illuminated.

#114513 - 09/28/17 12:02 AM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: CanisMachina42]
Comanche555 Offline
stranger

Loc: AZ, USA
and this be why "they" still act out towards TST and change peramiters in city gatherings of their leaders. anyways

Edited by Asmedious (09/28/17 12:21 AM)

#114514 - 09/28/17 12:22 AM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: Comanche555]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I deleted that long chain of meaningless characters in your post. I'm thinking your keyboard must have gotten stuck or something.
Hope it's not the "Or something," cause that can get you banned.

#114890 - 10/23/17 04:27 AM Re: Punching The Elderly [Re: Asmedious]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
double-post

Edited by 97and107 (10/23/17 04:29 AM)
Edit Reason: dp no delete option

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.