Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#113042 - 06/05/17 08:23 PM Satanic breeding rituals?
TonyRosie Offline
lurker

Loc: UK
Is there anyone out there, or reference material we can turn to, to help us ensure the Breeding of my partner through Satanic ritual and/or invocation? I am interfile and she has a lot of dark energy she wishes to express sexually through union with other men under the name of Satan.

Rosie is a very, very attractive petite, large breasted brunette, aged 40. We live in Hampshire, UK.

Edited by TonyRosie (06/05/17 08:29 PM)

#113047 - 06/05/17 09:19 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: TonyRosie]
Creatura Noptii Online

Loc: Oregon
You do realize at Forty years old, most women are well past their sexual marketplace value right?

*I've never been aware of a so called 'breeding ritual.' You asking us here for that information leads me to believe you've made it up. Why not a sperm bank?

It seems those who bear the horns of a cuck now believe themselves in league with Satan.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (06/05/17 09:47 PM)
Edit Reason: *

#113053 - 06/06/17 08:34 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
It seems those who bear the horns of a cuck now believe themselves in league with Satan.

It takes all types. Satanism is fetish inclusive and all that.

That being said, you might wanna hit up Fetlife for this sort of thing. This ain't a dating site. Please be up front about your intent to make babies. Ain't fair to surprise people like that.

Throw in whatever ritual elements tickle your pickle.

#113057 - 06/06/17 09:49 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: CN
You do realize at Forty years old, most women are well past their sexual marketplace value right?

It has more to do with AMH levels than age. Women over 35 can still have children. It varies but even statistically, women 40+ are still having kids.

As for marketplace value, this also varies depending on lifestyle and how well she takes care of herself.

People in the UK are still experiencing the pedo/satanic-panics that the U.S. endured during the 80's/90's so it's not too surprising if this guy is for real.

#113059 - 06/06/17 11:42 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: SIN3]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
I'm wondering why OP is supposed to even care about his girlfriend's SMV.

Foie gras is more valuable than Chicken McNuggets, but I prefer the latter. It's a matter of personal preference.

#113060 - 06/06/17 11:48 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Creatura Noptii Online

You know what, exceptions exist, I admit that. Which is why I particularly chose the word most. I've only seen a few middle aged women worth it. Child bearing presents a danger to young women, and in most cases is not a good idea for women in their late Thirties onward.

I suppose people have their fetishes. Maybe the guy has a thing for sloppy seconds (or thirds, sixths?). The smell of another man all over my woman doesn't particularly sit well with me. No amount of vaginal douching in a week would have my cock back in that. One reason I've outright refused to engage prostitutes where it was totally legal in my travels. *I don't mind getting down and dirty, but I do have standards.

Oh well, as I've said many a time. To each their own.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (06/06/17 12:03 PM)

#113062 - 06/06/17 12:03 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Middle aged is over 50 though. It's also said that women over 40 are more prone to breast cancer. Also depends on a lot of factors aside age. It's typical by that stage to be set in a lifestyle.

WTF are you going on about? A vagina is self-cleaning and you'd be none the wiser if she rode another dick before yours.

Sex Workers typically insist on condom use and at that point, does it really matter? Sexually active women usually have multiple partners anyway.

You keep saying "To each their own..." While trying to propagate that women are hoes and pigs.

Is this really a Hygiene thing or an Ethics thing?

#113063 - 06/06/17 12:11 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Online

Middle age shmiggle age. Late Thirties onward women need to be careful about getting pregnant. As for breast cancer, that's all the more reason to my point. Lifestyle dictates a great deal, but on a genetic level its known that most women naturally decline around mid to late Thirties. Forty onward, well, women are quite used by that point. I'd get the same results sticking my cock in a dried up banana peel.

Just because they're self cleaning doesn't mean they aren't bacterial STD havens.

I'd rather fuck a cantaloupe. I'd be safer, smell better, and is *overall more hygienic.

Quote:
Is this really a Hygiene thing or an Ethics thing?

Its both.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (06/06/17 12:14 PM)

#113064 - 06/06/17 12:26 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

There's always advisement at any age because child bearing/birth can do a number on the body, include kill you.

All alleged predisposition isn't a guarantee to get Cancer. lifefstyle plays the largest role.

When you're talking decline and market-value, I suppose that depends on if you're looking for a breeder, partner or companion. STD's are often contracted by Men and spread to women. Women can often be carriers and not even know it. Vaginas have natural systems, we co-exist with bacteria just like you do.

You want to fuck fruit, go on with that. Seems that jade is more ingrained that you believe.

#113065 - 06/06/17 01:37 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: TonyRosie]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Me thinks your wife just wants to get a taste of another sausage without all the Satanic bravado.

Just another excuse to have your sorry dim-witted arse dumped.

#113075 - 06/06/17 09:34 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Dimitri]
fiendish Offline

Well, I ensure you most females express such behaviors beyond the age of 40. Is perfectly normal. Even though it reminds me of searching for dog breeding. Only thing I want to say, will you provide me of a puppy after a successful breeding?

#113078 - 06/07/17 12:15 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: fiendish]
Creatura Noptii Online

Indeed, market value is subject to one's desires. Its just that most men desire young fertile women. Not old bar hags. So I don't want to stick my dick into a ransacked open mine. That's jaded? Just what the hell are you going on about?

Of course lifestyle is a big part, but women generally hit the wall at around 30, which is where women become more sexually active. They know they are running out on their one card to play and have one last shot. Many out-hypergamize themselves and wind up stranded for life on Single Island.
Alcohol abuse and reckless 'cock-carousailing' aside, its well known that women need to be careful getting pregnant from mid Thirties on. Even healthy monogamous women need to be cautious. Men age like wine, women age like milk.

The OP is probably a cuck, and his wife wants more options because she's desperate for a man better than her husband, not necessarily because she wants a kid. Face it people, this is the only logical situation here. Forty is too old to be squeezing out kids. FFS. Use your logic. Here's the bottom line: she isn't desirable enough any more, doesn't want to be stuck with her beta cuck husband, and is now on one last futile attempt.

#113102 - 06/07/17 08:50 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Creatura Noptii Online

Found a video concering the OP issue: When Hypergamy Backfires

Here's another one to consider: The Cheating Algorithm

Men are in fact allowing this to happen due to beta syndrome. If guys admitted what women really value, they'd have to admit they're being played.

#113148 - 06/10/17 09:30 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
fiendish Offline

"Men age like wine, women age like milk." Totally wrong. Then our fellow here would ask for union with other women, rather than asking for partners for his partner. You can easily understand who's "aging like wine".

#113161 - 06/11/17 11:32 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: fiendish]
Creatura Noptii Online

No fiendish. In this case, one is milk the other cheese.

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.