Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#113235 - 06/16/17 06:16 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
fiendish Offline

You're particularly fond of dairy products. I am sure you shouldn't consume them if they're "aged". On the other hand, when wine is aged gets better.

Medulla oblongata

#113241 - 06/17/17 01:55 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
Late Thirties onward women need to be careful about getting pregnant.

Women in their forties have a higher chance of producing a child with Downs Syndrome. It is uncommon but the risk is higher. Likewise, men in their late fifties and sixties are more likely to produce a baby with a lower intellect than their younger brothers. It doesn't happen to every baby but it is more common.

Not old bar hags.

What exactly do you think mature women get up to? I would love to know more about your mother... Your view is so askew!

reckless 'cock-carousailing' aside,

Bahaha! I love it! Although I usually use the term adventurous as opposed to wreckless.

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

I'm going to go ahead here and assume that I have fucked more aging and/or old men than you have. You're thirty... What the hell do you know about the bodies of older men?

On my planet, men age... The may have better muscle tone for longer but that is about it. They weather and wrinkle just like their female counterparts, often worse due to their professions and lack of societal pressure to care for their skin. They sag. They have injuries and health issues. Many men in their forties have bad backs from working. Many men in their fifties also experience problematic hips and knees, which makes them unable to fuck in certain positions for prolonged periods of time. Not to mention the boner problems that can occur if their cardiovascular system isn't running optimally. Do you think the prawn and beer diet of many blokey males doesn't affect their sexual function later on?

People are only young for a short period, but once they age they are still people. Who cares if a bloke has a saggy sack - instead of whining like a frigid bitch, just stretch it around your ears and rub your face in it! It's all good!

I find your outlook very childish. Like you have read tidbits on the internet, and grabbed onto rumours that fit your agenda like your life depends on it... To justify your jade... Your outlook reeks of someone who in life has actually had very little real time experience.

As for the sexual market place... Well of course young, beautiful women are in a greater demand. Nobody is arguing with that. But as an old hag, I have to let you know that just having a pussy means there will always be a place for you in the sexual marketplace.

Now as for sloppy seconds... Men are territorial and the majority won't want to share their partner. And women like to be possessed like such. But when a woman is single... If she is participating in reckless cock-carouselling, most men don't care. Only those with inferiority complexes are really bothered by this. The more confident male specimens seem to get off just knowing that the woman's memory of the inferior male dissipates the moment he sticks his cock in her.

#113242 - 06/17/17 07:10 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Quote:
As for the sexual market place... Well of course young, beautiful women are in a greater demand. Nobody is arguing with that. But as an old hag, I have to let you know that just having a pussy means there will always be a place for you in the sexual marketplace.

Yes, my point was in the financial realm. While there are exceptions to the rule, men generally seek intercourse, whilst females seek a providing domain. I agree that a lot of people are quite unhealthy and that men are no exception, yet you'll find a good deal of desirable women take to these 'blokes' none the less.

Of course, how people age and what lucrative state they acquire over time varies from one person to the next, but generally speaking, many women don't excel financially because they'd rather find a man who has already done so. Men often acquire more money as they get older, gaining responsibility in their jobs, earning raises and other resources, while women generally remain stagnant.

The women I speak of in my examples of unattractiveness are in both body, and person. Perhaps they also believe that just having a pussy makes them gold. It doesn't.

I don't know about you Australian girls. You might actually be worth the while. Here in the United States of Unbelievable Fatness, people are generally overweight at any age, so by the time they reach Forty, they've got many health complications added on.

I've encountered a great deal of foreign women from Latin America, Europe, and Australia. They are for the most part, healthy and attractive compared to women here.

I should note that I've met some very nice looking and personable middle aged women in my short time, but they are few and far between. It is perhaps a matter of culture and location.

Quote:
I find your outlook very childish. Like you have read tidbits on the internet, and grabbed onto rumours that fit your agenda like your life depends on it... To justify your jade... Your outlook reeks of someone who in life has actually had very little real time experience.

*I understand, and I admit as of late I've retained more bitterness than what is normal for me. Its been a challenging year. Yet I am not without optimism. I've done enough to recognize my own faculties. My efforts have not been without challenge, but have rewarded me more than I even I expected. I grow weary of people telling me how to live and behave, as if they are an authority on the matter. Many have not the mind nor spirit to try at some of the things I've achieved.

"I am wise in the ways of good and evil. I am not jaded."
-K.B.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (06/17/17 07:26 PM)
Edit Reason: *

#113254 - 06/19/17 07:24 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
fiendish Offline

Just having a pussy means there will always be a place for you in the sexual marketplace? I love it. The truth is , no way. This is levelling any kind of selection, merely implying there's no selection. On the grounds that mating depends on choice, this is totally wrong. You don't have to stick on the example of young beautiful women who are in greater demand, but on the fact there's a kind of discrimination. In a way you're defining what's appropriate, which may have escaped your attention. The anticipation of a risk only limits our choices. Choice must really have to do with will and not impending risks.

Medulla oblongata

#113256 - 06/19/17 07:56 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: fiendish]
ShadowLover Offline

Originally Posted By: fiendish
Just having a pussy means there will always be a place for you in the sexual marketplace? I love it. The truth is , no way. This is levelling any kind of selection, merely implying there's no selection. On the grounds that mating depends on choice, this is totally wrong. You don't have to stick on the example of young beautiful women who are in greater demand, but on the fact there's a kind of discrimination. In a way you're defining what's appropriate, which may have escaped your attention. The anticipation of a risk only limits our choices. Choice must really have to do with will and not impending risks.

I didn't imply there was no selection. I am a big believer in selection! Tousling over mates makes the world go round!

CN was talking about the sexual market place. I said there is a place for every pussy in that market place, and when you consider that sailors at sea used to fuck dugons I feel that is a pretty fair conclusion.

At no point did I claim that those pussies would fetch the same price. I know they don't!

CN used the example of the young, beautiful woman... Probably because the OP was talking about a woman over 40yo. But he isn't incorrect. As a middle-aged woman I know I am less desired now than what I was when I was younger - it is just the way it is. But I'm not rotting on a heap somewhere - I still fetch a price in the market place even if that price is less than it used to be.

#113336 - 07/04/17 07:33 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
fiendish Offline

Nothing is ever less than it used to be. It's only different. Having that in mind, one could say world is trapped in an endless loop where what was new gets old, something new comes up and that goes on. Trying to have a grasp on this always changing reality , I must say I deeply respect sailors at sea and that what you're saying is a deduction from the truth you're evangelizing. In fact, there's no truth but just the plain fact that you cannot stop the change.

Medulla oblongata

#113341 - 07/04/17 08:58 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: fiendish]
ShadowLover Offline

Originally Posted By: fiendish
Nothing is ever less than it used to be. It's only different.

That is true if you are talking about the number of particles in a closed system, but we are not.

The thread was about value within the sexual market place. This value changes - any number of variables can increase or decrease an individual's value. The sexual market place is directly affected by supply and demand.

But don't get me wrong, I am not implying that the whole person is worth the value they fetch in the sexual marketplace - that was kind of my point. It is a prevalent marketplace but it is not the only one.

The value you place on yourself as a person is much more important, and that value goes up with age (well at least it should... if you are doing the personal growth thing right).

#113405 - 07/10/17 07:05 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
fiendish Offline

It's quite the same if you think about it. Except if you're doing that personal growth thing right, which is meaningless to me. Anyway, you may be talking about the difference between value and price, which could be understandable.

Medulla oblongata

#113674 - 07/30/17 12:41 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
duhsquidbilly Offline
stranger

Loc: CO,USA
 Quote:
Rosie is a very, very attractive petite, large breasted brunette, aged 40. We live in Hampshire, UK.

Rosie gave great head,
To some douchebag named, you guessed it, Fred
They hurriedly fucked fruit,
Before Fred could remove his suit,
And thusly the OP's wife used her self cleaning vagina,
In their holy matrimonial bed,
and his lazy boy recliner.

This douchebaggery is par for this thread.
And my two sentence minimum, which is fragmentary at best.

Edited by duhsquidbilly (07/30/17 12:43 AM)

#113741 - 08/04/17 04:11 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: duhsquidbilly]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
So, this sort of attitude expressed in this thread is why Satanists should get used to only 90's chicks (aka 40-yo) being involved in Satanism for the foreseeable future. The other political/pseudo-religious/social/career options out there for women today is so unbelievably attractive compared to whatever this is.

The general consensus within Satanism on women, for far too long has been that of the average Republican caucus...

I mean honestly, instead of thinking up a cool and interesting ritual you're talking about breeding suitability? How Mormon is that?

There's just so many generalizations and wrong ideas going on in this thread I think that people who look at Satanists like they crawled out from under a rock are probably right!

This whole thread is just a salad of old fashioned ideas and fearful prejudices.

Satanism continues to dig a hole for itself in the most unnecessary and worst directions...

#113749 - 08/04/17 09:41 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: 97and107]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: 204
Satanism continues to dig a hole for itself in the most unnecessary and worst directions...

Even I'm not beating that horse. Its not even a horse, its just an open mine at this point.

I don't know, if Satanism wants to dig itself back to hell, welcome to the place we do it best \:D

Originally Posted By: 204
There's just so many generalizations and wrong ideas

*What was the point of the that whole sentence, other than being one long generalized statement with no detail I wonder...

Another shovel full of dirt on 'whimpy' Satanism. I think its done and said.

*Ultimately I don't believe Satanism is going anywhere, to me its kind of a part of the whole world, one of many mountains, albeit of sulfer and lava.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (08/04/17 09:55 PM)
Edit Reason: *... edits

#113815 - 08/10/17 05:01 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: TonyRosie]
Azrael999 Offline
Banned
pledge

The Enochian key having to do with a Talisman. Talisman is not just a pendant, how bout like an occultist of power. Technically a Shaman.

#113827 - 08/10/17 04:17 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
I'd rather fuck a cantaloupe.

No, I dpn't recall any Satanic rituals that would be of help to you here.

#113839 - 08/11/17 08:25 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Oh you don't have that spell book, too bad, the Satanic cantaloupe rituals are all in that limited edition grimoire bound in bloodstained goat hide that was released by that one publisher, I forget the name. It was pretty cheap though, like $800.
#113878 - 08/12/17 08:42 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: 97and107]
fiendish Offline

Shamanism has to do with transcendentalism and not with some weird guys trying to chop down Satanism into pieces and serve it to the crowds.

Medulla oblongata

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.