Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#113887 - 08/13/17 12:40 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: fiendish]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: MAA
No, I dpn't recall any Satanic rituals that would be of help to you here.

Originally Posted By: 204
the Satanic cantaloupe rituals are all in that limited edition grimoire bound in bloodstained goat hide that was released by that one publisher, I forget the name. It was pretty cheap though, like $800.

Well, looks like Satanists get offended by cantaloupes... or...
competition much? Hmm...

I'll have to write a book series on this, I'll make so much money. The Lair of The Satanic Cantaloupe: The Alternative to Intolerable American Women. I'll just stick horns in it and drill a hole for its mouth. That will be the 'New Age Satanic Alter'. I'll make millions. Or maybe I'll do like the pet rock, a 'kinky cantaloupe' brand \:D

#113894 - 08/13/17 06:39 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Aah, the fruit and vege isle... That takes me back! (Fans my flushing face).

You know, I never got around to trying a cob of corn... with all of its interesting texture... (Truly too much for a white girl... Or not). But hey, I'm only middle aged - there is still time for me, yet.

CN, instead of writing a series about cantaloupes, perhaps consider a spin-off of "Children of the Corn." You could call it, "Middle-aged Bitches of the Corn" and on the cover you could have a corn dolly with its tongue hanging out and its eyes rolling back in its head! As an erotic novelist, I would so read that.

On a serious note... I often have heard it said that Satanism seems to be more of a male endeavour (referring to genuine seekers and not try-hards dressed in black). I think the reason female Satanists are often more mature is that females are by nature more subservient. In our younger years we tend to dedicate our lives to our partners and children. It is not until this period of our lives passes, that we have the time, and truly start to prioritise ourselves (which is kind of paramount in Satanism).

...Or maybe I am just talking about myself.

Although, I don't identify as a Satanist either... Mainly because I find labels constrictive! But Satanism is something I respect and I am an advocate of LHP.

#113911 - 08/13/17 04:19 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: TonyRosie]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: TonyRosie
Is there anyone out there, or reference material we can turn to, to help us ensure the Breeding of my partner through Satanic ritual and/or invocation?

Well, you start with a tasty dessert ...

#113986 - 08/16/17 08:44 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
fiendish Offline

Actually , I am not sure you're talking about yourself. You do have a vivid imagination.

#114018 - 08/18/17 12:29 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: fiendish]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
I think the reason female Satanists are often more mature is that females are by nature more subservient. In our younger years we tend to dedicate our lives to our partners and children. It is not until this period of our lives passes, that we have the time, and truly start to prioritise ourselves (which is kind of paramount in Satanism).

I see... and men don't dedicate to their children and have no sense of maturity. More geynocentric bullshit. So it takes you until middle age to finally figure out its time to grow the fuck up. Yet I've seen guys who never learn either. On the flip side, I'll say this: If there is a 'magian' its the fucking 'mangina' mentallity, that women are naturally more mature, emotionally charged, passionate, etc. Fact is, that's not the case.

I wonder if these guys would consider that the magic wand of this so called magian, might just be their own dick. Passion, strength, individuality, these are natural traits of men becoming, but the mindfuck of the magian dick wand has men so ass-fucked in the brain they can't see the truth. These are attributes that are natrually becoming of men, through developed masculinity. Things men desire to be, and things women desire men to have, but since men are generally not men any more, these traits are labeled onto women out of mis-conceptions of self, false associations due to denial of personal weakness and pussy lust. Since women don't have any real men to sweep them off their feet with viking strength, they are upset, lashing out because they want prince fucking perfect to turn up the masculine results. Epic denial on both sides.

Point is, neither men nor women are more mature than the other by nature. Both are stimulated to phsychological conditioning, herding of the masses if you will. Maturity comes from the individual, man or woman, although both have different expression of this, it is not a common thing on either side. I will say as I've said before, men are more fit to survive alone, only due to greater innate physical strength and mental focus, but while these are innate, they do not come to fruitition without applied discapline and refinement.

Quote:

Although, I don't identify as a Satanist either... Mainly because I find labels constrictive! But Satanism is something I respect and I am an advocate of LHP.

Well I'm a Satanist, and I don't find the label constrictive. Its just a word, it can mean many a thing, and being an "advocate" doesn't make you practitioner.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (08/18/17 01:07 PM)

#114025 - 08/18/17 04:07 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
You do realize mature is ALSO a way to say older? The poster even backs this up with "in our younger years" in a sentence.

Your whole post is off due to an intense reading comprehension fail, nothing else is worth commenting on due to that. \:D

#114043 - 08/19/17 05:07 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
fiendish Offline

One would be surprised of how low infancy survival rate could create an instinct.

#114045 - 08/19/17 05:20 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: FemaleSatan]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Your failure to see the context her the argument has nothing to do with me.

Her statement implies "Female Satanists" are more mature because they spend their younger years attending to others. It implies both the physical and characteristc aspects of maturity.

Sure, one who is able to help others is often quite self sufficiant, but her argument implies that men don't have the same level of maturity, and she doesn't say why. In other words, like most of her posts, its total BS.

\:D

#114048 - 08/19/17 06:08 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
fiendish Offline

She doesn't imply that men don't have the same level of maturity. She says -and not implying- that she cares about other people.

#114112 - 08/23/17 06:34 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Oh, I missed all this...

CN, you completely misunderstood. I wasn't implying that men are immature at all. It wasn't even on my mind.

This notion that female Satanists are often older came up in a discussion I was having with other Satanists. There was speculation as to why. It was proposed that most younger females tend to embrace the goddess practices instead of Satanism... I think Wicca was mentioned.

I will add that it was a discussion and no official scientific data was collected. But when you look at just 600, the females that participate more often and have been for a longer time are older - late 30's, 40's, 50's. There seems to be more young men than young women. There is a greater range of ages in the men and a greater number of men.

I wasn't calling men immature at all. I was speculating as to possible reasons why the Satanists' demographics exist how they appear to.

Edited by ShadowLover (08/23/17 06:53 PM)

#114131 - 08/24/17 07:49 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: ShadowLover]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
CN, you completely misunderstood. I wasn't implying that men are immature at all. It wasn't even on my mind.

CN misread something to imply an attack on men, almost like an SJW taking offense at everything, but re dicks?

Inconceivable!

#114141 - 08/25/17 11:31 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Creatura Noptii Offline

@XG: Like clockwork. I was thinking you'd show up after that one. Just had a feelin' \:D

My point stands none the less. A point on human nature in the dynamic between men and women, not so much a direct response to SL. As for Satanism and men, I do think men and women have different ways, but as its said, your ways are not my ways.

#114143 - 08/25/17 05:42 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
 Quote:
nature in the dynamic between men and women, not so much a direct response to SL.

Which is why you directly quoted her, then responded.

Quote:
As for Satanism and men, I do think men and women have different

The Satanic is the Satanic regardless of one's gender.

Try again.

#114146 - 08/25/17 07:59 PM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: FemaleSatan]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Wow you are dense. I actually have to spell it out for you. Yes, I did respond, but it wasn't all aimed merely at her statement alone.

Originally Posted By: Fail Satan
The Satanic is the Satanic regardless of one's gender.

Tell that to yourself, but replace Satanic with "derpy-derp."

Men and women are different creatures with many shared facilities, but the essence is often produced differently beacuse we are not the same. The Succubus is, and has always been, servant of The Devil.

#114151 - 08/26/17 09:47 AM Re: Satanic breeding rituals? [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Just seemed to me she was speculating on the reasons for the demographic, nothing more.

It's like casting judgement over the reasons why Wicca tends to attract more women than men, especially because their Orthopraxy relies on a balanced participation of men and women. Even the nuances of The Gospel of Aradia seem to focus on the importance of Diana in contrast to Lucifer. Venus generally being regarded as more female than male energy. In the grand scheme of things, there are hidden reasons for this, that qualify it as Occult vs religious.

This of course doesn't account for the religious natures of men and women, generally speaking.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.042 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.