Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#11327 - 09/09/08 09:05 PM America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Cut
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version - 111 min - May 5, 2007
http://www.freedomtofascism.com

hm something to think about.....

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#11360 - 09/10/08 04:27 PM Re: America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Cut [Re: blackdragon31560]
delusion Offline
pledge

Loc: hawaii
I had seen this a while ago and for the most part I enjoyed watching it. I thought that it was eye opening for those who grew up with out any thought as to how all of this happens. Like it or not it is the system that is in place right now so I think the least we can do as citizens is to be informed about the process.

Then once you have been informed it is up to the viewer to try to change it or accept what this country is about.

What I did not like about the film is that it is very sensationalistic. We have seen many films like that in recent years. I for one don't need creative editing or spooky music to properly absorb the shitty realities of life and I think it does not do the information justice. Instead I think it gets people wound up tighter then they should be and in the end produces the type of way left lunatic spouting off about the horrors of American life while offering no realistic solutions.

This film offered no real solutions but does have some interesting information in it that is worth knowing.

If you liked this you might also like The Oil Factor

Delusion

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.012 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.