Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#12414 - 10/09/08 02:20 PM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: ta2zz]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Ta2zz
More likely a planet…

Ever seen a planet bend light? To "bend" light you need heavy electromagnetic fields OR another power that can be found within a black hole (actually it is some sort of extreme gravity force fields...).

Originally Posted By: Ta2zz
Perhaps reading the article you may understand that it speaks out about the fact that the modern scientific community is run by money not information…

Then again, if you think critical and outside the bubble. What doesn't run on money? This site runs on money, the site with the article runs on money,... everything does except our toughts.

Quote:
Black holes have never been seen or proven period…
A fair question: ever opened up another scientifique book or site talking about black holes except for this one? And I don't want to be rude, but I did. And seriously they talked about it and how it was discovered. NG has some interesting documentaries about it, euhm.. I don't know if these series are published in the US but: "Heelal" (dutch for space) is a scientifique magazine about the universe and has some very interesting articles about it,... and so on.

Anyway; about black holes I have no doubts they exist and that some are discovered. Dark energy and matter on the other hand.. well about that I have some serious doubts..

I wouldn't talk about "following the lead sheep" and so on. I'm quite critical myself but as a person who knows a bit or 2 about science I can say that most of the information I give (and wich is global and easy explained) is 99.9% right. However if I go into detail It is possible I make mistakes.

#12419 - 10/09/08 04:11 PM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Actually, Ta2zz is right. Up to today there is no 100% proof for black holes. Most objects discovered have the potential to be one and in my humble opinion will turn out being one but until they can actually see the event horizon, it isn't sure it really is a black hole.

D.

#12452 - 10/10/08 08:12 AM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Actually, Ta2zz is right. Up to today there is no 100% proof for black holes

NOW I agree. Ta2zz said "there never was". I say there is but not 100% accurate or 100% proof it exsited. Slight difference in nuance. \:\)

#12470 - 10/10/08 07:21 PM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: Dimitri]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Ever seen a planet bend light?

See Transit method... Not bend but block light... It is but one way extrasolar planets are detected...

To "bend" light you need heavy electromagnetic fields OR another power that can be found within a black hole (actually it is some sort of extreme gravity force fields...).

Well now what makes a magnetic force better than electricity? Read the article I provided the link to about black holes, prove it by using something said there as a basis for debate... Otherwise you are simply continuing to build your argument on what you think is being said...

Thank you...

~T~

#12498 - 10/11/08 09:47 AM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: ta2zz]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Well now what makes a magnetic force better than electricity?

Can I say that the earth has an electromagnetic field without some sort of plug wich gives electricity and generates a magnetic field?

You can say suns with large masses may have a field powerfull enough to bend it, but this seems impossible. The power needed is enormous. Even the elektromagnetic field in our solarsystem isn't strong enough. (And not to say the least, this field produced by all our planets, sun, asteroids,.. within is already gigantic. But within the universe it is compaired to nothing.)

But still, if you had taken your time and read my 2nd response I agreed under the condition we are not 100% sure black holes exist. Only (don't know...) 40-50% sure they may exist? Wich means: it can exist, there are methods to find one, but we may have not found one till this very moment but we think they may be one within our galaxy...

#12503 - 10/11/08 06:16 PM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: Dimitri]
Fabiano Offline

Quote:
Can I say that the earth has an electromagnetic field without some sort of plug wich gives electricity and generates a magnetic field?

You can say suns with large masses may have a field powerfull enough to bend it, but this seems impossible. The power needed is enormous. Even the elektromagnetic field in our solarsystem isn't strong enough. (And not to say the least, this field produced by all our planets, sun, asteroids,.. within is already gigantic. But within the universe it is compaired to nothing.)

Well, the electromagnetic field of the earth is supposed to be generated by the rotation of its metalic center.

The field which bends the light is the gravity field, not the electromagnétic one. The photons are not charged and thus not influenced by electromagnetic field...

#12534 - 10/11/08 10:42 PM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: Dimitri]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

So in your mind you need a wire and/or plug to move electricity? Let me point you to Birkeland Currents… You can do a bit of research by clicking on this word HERE… Also let me point you to electromagnetic induction and THIS VIDEO… This will show you how we know that the interaction of magnetic fields creates electricity…

You can say suns with large masses may have a field powerfull enough to bend it, but this seems impossible.

Are we talking about bending light? The current mainstream science community believes that some stars can bend time… SEE HERE I would have to say that the same people whose ideas you are trying to defend would say that if time can be bent then of course light would follow suit… Would bending time not affect the speed of light?

The power needed is enormous.

Imagine if you will the galactic sized bolt of energy that could create something like THIS

But still, if you had taken your time and read my 2nd response I agreed under the condition we are not 100% sure black holes exist. Only (don't know...) 40-50% sure they may exist?

Where do you come up with these percentages? If you had taken the time to read or even skim the article I linked to sir… You would understand at least using the math and argument provided that the theory of black holes does not hold up under the theory of relativity… You say you understand that we are dealing with a theory nothing more… Yet you fail to understand that fact alone means that these percentages of which you speak have no place in this discussion…

Wich means: it can exist, there are methods to find one, but we may have not found one till this very moment but we think they may be one within our galaxy...

Some think there is a supreme god that watches over us in the sky… There may yet be a method to prove this but as of today we have not found one… Until then faith powers this belief…

God, Santa, the Easter Bunny, Black holes all fit into the same group for me… But what should you expect from a group of people (modern scientists) growing up believing in such make believe?

When you start needing to invent fantastic unknown states of matter (yet another theory) to justify a current theory there is clearly no difference between a black hole and God…

Thanks

~T~

#12535 - 10/11/08 10:43 PM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: Fabiano]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Fabiano
The photons are not charged

This is what is at question...

~T~

#12550 - 10/12/08 04:05 AM Re: The Large Hadron Collider [Re: ta2zz]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
So in your mind you need a wire and/or plug to move electricity? Let me point you to Birkeland Currents… You can do a bit of research by clicking on this word HERE…

No, I already knew that, but to me it looked like you were thinking you needed an electronic plug...

Quote:
I would have to say that the same people whose ideas you are trying to defend would say that if time can be bent then of course light would follow suit…

I'm not defending anyones ideas. I'm just talking pure scientifique facts. And I don't believe in time bending thank you very much..

Quote:
Where do you come up with these percentages? If you had taken the time to read or even skim the article I linked to sir… You would understand at least using the math and argument provided that the theory of black holes does not hold up under the theory of relativity… You say you understand that we are dealing with a theory nothing more… Yet you fail to understand that fact alone means that these percentages of which you speak have no place in this discussion…

1) The numbers of percentages I gave are not right, I know that. It is just some kind of measurement of certitude it can be lower, it can be higher.
2)The theory of relativity is also a theory and not 100% right. Because of that fact dark matter and dark energy has been called to life. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not saying that theory is wrong, I'm only saying that theory may be incomplete.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.