Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#113652 - 07/28/17 09:28 AM Re: Reduced sentences for getting on birth control [Re: ShadowLover]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: SL
That's why I suggested paying them. Rather than ordering them, offer them payment.

Since the USA is the land of Opportunists, some may take the bait and later find some loophole to sue the state.

It's not as if sterilization hasn't been tried in the past. Instead of offering them money as incentive, it was more or less preying on their ignorance .

Further back, same deal.

Then you have Planned Parenthood.

Quote:
“…the mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among Whites, is from that part of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly.”
Margaret Singer, founder

Today, that same agency is constantly under fire because the statistics can be used to show that black babies are aborted at a higher rate than any other.

Whether voluntary or tricked, doesn't seem to make much of an impact because the quality of people in any given society is a result of cultivating that society. There will always be a higher number failing because people are entitled by being indoctrinated by that society's values.

#113658 - 07/28/17 02:22 PM Re: Reduced sentences for getting on birth control [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
 Originally Posted By: V
The whole point is that its optional, but seriously, what's the overall impact? The idiots are taking over, and the majority are reproducing outside prison walls. The whole thing is just click-bait.

I'm not trashing you V, really I'm not.

That top quote was me, so Who/What is V? Ah, you must mean Vasalgel the wonderful invention that gives men with the money the upper hand to prevent all these complications in the first place, though I doubt it will stop herpes.

Whether voluntary or tricked, doesn't seem to make much of an impact because the quality of people in any given society is a result of cultivating that society.

I'm glad I'm me. Being middle class, that is. I've met very rich and very poor people, both are extremely insane for the most part.

To add, society is only a selection of several people by discrimination. Class, race, sex, city, county, state, one big clusterfuck. Always has been, always will be.

#113684 - 07/31/17 08:50 AM Re: Reduced sentences for getting on birth control [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: CN
That top quote was me, so Who/What is V?

Yes, that was my error. Phone posting. Should have been you "C" vs, Vanessa = V.

Not to excuse it but I've also had to wear readers, my eyes are deteriorating with age. Aging sucks.

#113687 - 07/31/17 09:33 AM Re: Reduced sentences for getting on birth control [Re: SIN3]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: CN
That top quote was me, so Who/What is V?

Yes, that was my error. Phone posting. Should have been you "C" vs, Vanessa = V.

I've also noticed a strange glitch on the site. I discovered by accident that if I highlighted a certain subset of a post and hit the "Quick Quote" button, it would generate a quick quote of that highlighted bit alone. Pretty handy, I thought.

Then I realized that if I highlighted a sentence from Post A and hit the Quick Quote button on Post B, it would attribute the quote from Quote A to Poster B in the Quick Quote. I only noticed after someone got their hackles up about me sticking someone else's words in their mouth--quite by accident, and I was on a computer with a big screen and keyboard and the works!

#113696 - 07/31/17 04:10 PM Re: Reduced sentences for getting on birth control [Re: XiaoGui17]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Hmmm, that is interesting because I don't recall having quoted that bit but who the hell knows at this point. I claim the error because it's mine. This is good info though, I'll keep it in mind the future.

#113961 - 08/15/17 09:54 AM Re: Reduced sentences for getting on birth control [Re: Dark Magician]
CCB Offline
stranger

Loc: United States
 Quote:
limit the opportunities of other people who are regarded as outsiders

They're not even forcing them to do it. They are giving them the option to, in exchange for reducing jail time. That is the definition of an opportunity.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.