Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#11370 - 09/10/08 09:18 PM The Order of Nine Angles
Khk Offline

Hello,
I was looking for a document by CB called "Dream" and chanced across a forum in which members here were having a discussion about the Order of Nine Angles. This prompted me to join the 600 club to share my view.
However, I've checked ONA/Order Nine Angles in the Search function, checked the Occult, Satanism, and Philosophy threads, but I can't seem to find this particular thread.

Just briefly, My name is K, and I've been involved in the Seven-Fold path for about eight years, during which I attempted to live that Way. I've written a number of books, countless essays and studies on the ONA and now run an Australian Nexion of the ONA called the Temple of THEM.

I'd like to find the thread I mentioned to offer my own opinion based on experience to some of the questions and ideas put forth on the Order - so if someone knows where it is located within the 600 club, could you please contact me. I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
me

#11413 - 09/11/08 09:35 PM Re: The Order of Nine Angles [Re: Khk]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Would this be the thread you are asking about?

ONA

#11418 - 09/12/08 05:53 AM Re: The Order of Nine Angles [Re: fakepropht]
Khk Offline

That's the one. Thank you very much.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.