Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#114122 - 08/24/17 10:57 AM Aquino on Oprah and Geraldo
Dark Light 444 Offline
pledge

Does anyone know of anywhere on the net where I can find full videos of both Aquino's appearances on Oprah and Geraldo from the late 80's?

There are partial clips on YouTube, and even those have disappeared over the last few years and replaced with even shorter clips.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction to finding them.

#114198 - 08/28/17 07:31 PM Re: Aquino on Oprah and Geraldo [Re: Dark Light 444]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I never cared much about Geraldo after the whole Al Capone vault TV special (spoiler alert: It was empty). Dude could grow a hella stache, though.

I'd be more inclined to ask Aquino about Oprah. Is she really that nice? She can't be! No one is that nice! Did she even speak to you off camera, or did she come across as discriminatorious? Did you put a curse on her, and did it lead to her perpetual weight gain/loss yoyo spiral? Did she seem butch, as in less team-Stedman and more team-Gayle? And when Tom Cruise jumped on her couch, did she secretly think to herself, "Motherfucker, I paid good money for that"?

I also have some questions about Sammy Davis, Jr., but I'll save that for another post. OK, real quick: Was his glass eye the work of Satan? I'm pretty sure it was.

#115017 - 10/30/17 12:02 PM Re: Aquino on Oprah and Geraldo [Re: William Wright]
Dark Light 444 Offline
pledge

Found the entire Geraldo episode. Still looking for Oprah.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.