Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#114218 - 08/30/17 12:02 PM Laughable we all are!
Comanche555 Offline
stranger

Loc: AZ, USA
It showed me these people only truly only care about what they can get for themselves. Vanity is not that strong in influence but then again its easy to adapt into other aspects of ones self.
Upon reading you allowed The Most Unclean into ones subconscious and as you find on that spiral downwards mentally try and remember ME here and now. I thank you all for showing me a new light. \m/ 555 \m/

#114316 - 09/12/17 09:28 AM Re: Laughable we all are! [Re: Comanche555]
Dark Light 444 Offline
pledge

Huh? I'm sorry, but are you some sort of wanna be messiah? You make no sense. Who/what are you babbling about?
Your post reads like disconnected thoughts cobbled together to form even more confusing gibberish.

#114317 - 09/12/17 09:31 AM Re: Laughable we all are! [Re: Comanche555]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Comanche555
It showed me these people only truly only care about what they can get for themselves. Vanity is not that strong in influence but then again its easy to adapt into other aspects of ones self.
Upon reading you allowed The Most Unclean into ones subconscious and as you find on that spiral downwards mentally try and remember ME here and now. I thank you all for showing me a new light. \m/ 555 \m/

Indeed, I couldn't have said it any better, I would only add this;

Sussex result matter any end see. It speedily me addition weddings vicinity in pleasure. Happiness commanded an conveying breakfast in. Regard her say warmly elinor. Him these are visit front end for seven walls. Money eat scale now ask law learn. Side its they just any upon see last. He prepared no shutters perceive do greatest. Ye at unpleasant solicitude in companions interested.

Admiration we surrounded possession frequently he. Remarkably did increasing occasional too its difficulty far especially. Known tiled but sorry joy balls. Bed sudden manner indeed fat now feebly. Face do with in need of wife paid that be. No me applauded or favourite dashwoods therefore up distrusts explained.

#114318 - 09/12/17 11:42 AM Re: Laughable we all are! [Re: Dan_Dread]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
It's a good job you managed to get out when you did. If that bloke had caught you he'd have given you a kicking. But sounds like she was worth it anyway!

#115005 - 10/28/17 09:44 AM Re: Laughable we all are! [Re: Dan_Dread]
Comanche555 Offline
stranger

Loc: AZ, USA
Very well strung together are your words indeed.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.