Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#11432 - 09/12/08 04:55 PM Iraq bullshit!!!
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
well it may be the wrong forum but politics didn't seem just right, if it gets moved oh well. This is just a rant and rave I guess but everyone gotta vent.
Yesterday my platoon sgt. gathered up the platoon up into a formation and said that one of the iraq police was crying about one of the soldiers pointing a weapon at him. Well he gets all pissed off about it because the IP went crying to his col. Turns out that the IP was driving through a controlled entry point at about 20 MPH. He was lucky that we didn't shoot his ass, however the platoon sgt said that he got chewed out by our commander for showing intent to shoot the iraq police. But that specific soldier used all the proper escalation of force measures that we get drilled into our heads every fucking day.
Not only this but they have to clear weapons when they come into the gate and they end up pointing (unintenally) or waving a loaded pistol at the soldiers because the dumbass doesn't want to get searched but the gaurds. And when we yell at them or try to take their weapons or push them out of the way we get into a shitload of trouble, I guess it sends the message that we aren't allowed to defend ourselves and that the iraqi's lives are more important then the soldiers lives.
Now during a ramp brief before a mission this morning he tells us that we are going to be investigated by Criminal Investagations Division for using our force protection measures. Not only this he tells us about the fact that we as an army are bending over backwards so that the iraq army and iraq police figurativly end up butt fucking us.
Also we (U.S. Army) can barley get supplies for ourselves but when it comes to helping out the iraqi nation the supplies take precendance over the soldiers meal, sleep, and all in all free time. What the fuck?!
Now we just recieved a briefing that we are not allowed to lock and load our weapons while on mounted patrols anymore due to "safety reasons". We now have to drive around with our ammo source on the weapons but no round in the chamber. To me this just sounds retarded due to the fact that we are in a war zone.
What you all think about this? By the way I am apologize if I have wasted your time with this post but I need to let out some frustrations and this seemed the only logical way to let them out due to most people in the Army being complete jackasses.

Edited by ringmaster (09/12/08 05:42 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling errors

#11433 - 09/12/08 05:39 PM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Ringmaster]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I really feel bad for the average 'Joe' out there in the field. He really gets fucked.

This is what happens when politicians and civil servants try to play war. Despite all of the buzz about 'Warrior Ethos' the Army remains run under a civil servant culture. Fully half or more of the soldiers and leaders in the Army would be more at home working at the DMV.

#14169 - 11/11/08 02:14 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Fist]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I recently heard of a story that said when someone tried to join the military, he was declined because he had a 666 tattoo on the back of his neck. A) Is this true? B)Any thoughts if it is?
#14171 - 11/11/08 02:29 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Chelsea_Grin]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

im sorry if this seems rude but what does a tattoo have to do with the soldiers not having a means to defend themselves.

now, ring master. i feel your pain because im supposed to deploy to iraq next year. im concerned that if i cant chamber a round while on a patrol, thats retarded. the quickest time i can make a condition 1 weapon is 4 seconds. lots of room for an ak round to harm me or my fellow marines. is this now the roe for everyone? or is it just your unit?. stay safe out there bro.

#14173 - 11/11/08 02:35 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: d3vi1d06]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

sorry for the double post. but as for the tattoo: it doesnt matter that its a 666. you cant have a tattoo above the collar line. thats the rule and its not a biased one. there was a guy with jesus on his neck and he couldnt join either.
#14174 - 11/11/08 02:37 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: d3vi1d06]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
My apologies, but I saw the thread was about Iraq and the gentlemen in the thread had experience with things military. I though my question would have been best answered by someone who's in it first hand. It was a general question to see if there was yet another fallacy being said in affiliation with the military.
#14175 - 11/11/08 02:52 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Chelsea_Grin]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

im in the millitary. and to affirm with you the policy on tattoos. no tattoo shall breech the collar line. i.e. no tattoos on the neck.
#14176 - 11/11/08 02:58 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Ringmaster]
athegiscj Offline
stranger

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I think that this is very wrong to be honest. If your going to put men and women on the posts in a wartime area then i would personally think it a PERSONAL saftey hazard to not carry a loaded weapon, i mean all of the surprise attacks that they have done against us only makes me see reason fit towards keeping them loaded.

These are just some of the main reasons why i couldn't join the military. But i do thank you for serving your country.

#14241 - 11/11/08 11:23 PM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: athegiscj]
Jake999 Offline

A weapon not locked and loaded is a club. I'm afraid that's one order I would have to challenge all the way up the chain of command and disobey it if I couldn't get it rescinded. If it was a policing action in a low-threat environment or a hearts-and- minds mission as they used to be called in Vietnam, maybe... but in an active fire zone? Sorry. Lock and load.

#14243 - 11/11/08 11:41 PM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Jake999]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Sorry d3vi1, that is the way it is for your average infantry. My time over there was exactly the same, and with us we were not allowed to fire until fired upon. So basically wait till you or someone else gets dropped then shoot. What is this the fucking civil war?!

#14258 - 11/12/08 03:19 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: blsk]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

so basically im fucked if i go on patrol. you see, it this bullshit that is the main reason why our brothers and sisters come home in a box. fuck!!!!
#14267 - 11/12/08 10:18 AM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: d3vi1d06]
harrison Offline
pledge

Loc: winnipeg Mb, canada
it is sad that we were lied to by the Bush family and now that we have a new presedent in america we should clean up this mess or continue to fight so arrogantly oversea's. am i right???

#14295 - 11/12/08 05:23 PM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: harrison]
coelentrate Offline

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
I just wonder why. Does anyone know why these rules about gun loading and gun pointing were made?
#14299 - 11/12/08 05:44 PM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: d3vi1d06]
Magus Masonica Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: WA
 Originally Posted By: d3vi1d06
im in the millitary. and to affirm with you the policy on tattoos. no tattoo shall breech the collar line. i.e. no tattoos on the neck.

So, all it takes a tattoo on the neck to keep someone from becoming a professional bullet catcher? If that is the case I will give each of my kids a head tattoo for their 18th birthday.

#14301 - 11/12/08 06:00 PM Re: Iraq bullshit!!! [Re: Magus Masonica]
Pheonix_Renewed Offline
stranger

Haven't you figured out yet that you're not supposed to come back alive? Why do you think that Bush hides soldiers' coffins? He doesn't want us at home getting upset that you guys are dying in a futile war to line his pockets.

As time goes by, they will simply find more and more ways to kill you. They're already RFID chipping everyone and forcing everyone to take poison-laced innoculations to destroy your immune systems.

You're not just expendable, you're being targeted.

Right now, a financial coup is underway in the USA. We are being systematically torn apart. Every able-bodied person must be killed in fruitless wars so that the rest can be enslaved. This is how this works.

You are supposed to die so that you cannot defend us. You are supposed to come back infertile if you do come back. You are supposed to come back wounded if possible, if you absolutely MUST come back.

Especially if you show any indications whatever that you don't really like the idea of being an endentured slave for the rest of your life.

Pretending you don't know what independent thought is will increase your chances of surviving all this.

I assume you know what's going on at home. The same things the Nazis did in Britian. Our economic system is being flooded with money in order to force exponential increases the inflation rate to where it is no longer sustainable.

The same thing is being done in various other nations, as well. China, the UK, etc.

Once the central banks collapse all of the economies, they will come together in a "show of good will" towards all humanity, and create a one world currency... to be printed and controlled by the Central Bank Cartel.

But they can't complete their coup with too many able-bodied men and women alive in key areas, one of which is the USA. So these wars are intended to keep you either away from home, or dead as the coup goes down.

The next step is most likely a "National Emergency" in the form of a pandemic. Multiple states are even now preparing for a pandemic, and CA is preparing for an "emergency" in teh form of an Earthquake drill.

This is intentional. You're being subtly disarmed to make you easier to kill off. YOu can't help anyone if you're dead.

Edited by Pheonix_Renewed (11/12/08 06:00 PM)

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.