Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#117211 - 10/18/18 05:32 PM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: Alexander85]
samowens84 Offline

I view Satan as a servant. You're not meant to trust him, he's there to challenge you to evolve. I see him personally as a an adjunct to Lilith. She demands that a person find their ambition and worth apart from any relationship, and that one be true to themselves in their divine feminine. Evolution keeps the earth alive. Satan is only a reliable guide if one is working towards balance within yourself, and that your earth balance is respected. Satan can only stand a humans presence for only so long before his disgust causes him to bring out the knife. So when he or she arrives get what you need and split and don't linger. And don't worry, he is always with you either way.

In this regard from my perspective Lavey had it right. Satan demands study, not worship. He/she rewards the wise and hardworking with self-sustaining power consistent with your self-respect, as long as one recognizes the female power behind him, he can't harm you. Lilith in my experience is the source for my self-love and self-worth, and Satan represents the part of me that likes to fight and challenge the way things are. There are those doctrines in some writings by Lavey that Satan represents the way things are rather then how one wants him to be, which isn't true. One should adopt whatever strategy that respects your progress, and if that at times means being strategically naive and living in your imagination, then the Satanic thing to do is to ignore Lavey and respect yourself.

Edited by samowens84 (10/18/18 05:36 PM)

#117214 - 10/18/18 10:41 PM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: samowens84]
Alexander85 Offline
stranger

I agree with all you say for the most part. Satan will only bring out the knife if you annoy him with irrational behavior enough though. If you are a valid reflection of him, he will not harm you, only help make you better to be a better representation of him.
#117215 - 10/18/18 10:42 PM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: Alexander85]
Alexander85 Offline
stranger

He doesn't require worship. He only wants to see himself reflected in you. There is nothing more beautiful than that to him.
#117216 - 10/18/18 10:43 PM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: Alexander85]
Alexander85 Offline
stranger

Believe it or not, Satan loves you. Lol.
#117220 - 10/19/18 03:09 AM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: Alexander85]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I'll throw in my mega-stone and hope I'll mega-evolve in the next battle. Oh wait.. this isn't pokemon.

It is nice clickbait you got there. You use the term "rationality" a lot. It is not always needed to indulge into the persuation of pleasure nor is it a law to apply for self interest.

Edited by Dimitri (10/19/18 03:10 AM)

#117238 - 10/20/18 11:04 PM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: Dimitri]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
And?

Why should what lavey believed matter to me?

This thread was over in 2017, before derptato resurrected it and triple-posted.

#117239 - 10/21/18 08:26 AM Re: "More highly evolved Satanists," LaVey, & Yezidis [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

So what?
You've been around these parts since 2009.

Unless your thoughts and ideas did not evolve, discussions remain open.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.014 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.