Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#114500 - 09/26/17 09:08 AM Whatever happened to Nate Leved?
Obitus Offline
stranger

I know this is probably a LONG shot, but does anyone in here have any idea as to what happened to Nate Leved, the duder who ran that "Church Lucifer" and "Satan's Playground" websites back in the late '90s? I recently tried finding out from John Allee's widow, Lillee, but she said even her and John never saw him again after he retired and moved to Texas in the early 2000s. Even when John was dying of his cancer, they tried to find him, but had no luck. Anybody know if he's alive at all?

Edited by Obitus (09/26/17 09:09 AM)

#114507 - 09/27/17 10:58 AM Re: Whatever happened to Nate Leved? [Re: Obitus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Last I heard of him he was peddling his books on Amazon in 2002. Then nada. Maybe he just gave up on it, and returned to his mundane life.

#116455 - 06/25/18 11:03 AM Re: Whatever happened to Nate Leved? [Re: SIN3]
Naglfar Offline
lurker

I recently tried looking up Nate myself. Not sure why Egan thought Nate had moved to Texas as he hadnt left Arizona. Nate left the FCoS after the whole NAMBLA scandal and went solo in the early 2000's and had a Yahoo group dedicated to Church Lucifer for awhile as well which he shut down around 2005. From then on he was mostly solo and only semi active. I used to speak to him occasionally as we both lived in the same part of Arizona for awhile. I tried reconnecting last year and from what I found is Nate passed away in 2013.
#116461 - 06/26/18 10:03 AM Re: Whatever happened to Nate Leved? [Re: Naglfar]
Obitus Offline
stranger

Thanks for the info. I had been thinking that it was likely that he had passed on. In an article of his dated 1998, he had mentioned that he was 56 years old at the time.

I had also noticed that in the later versions of his Church Lucifer site, from about 2004 or something onward, all references to the FCoS had been deleted from his sermons and site. So I had figured some sort of falling out had happened. However, I am a bit surprised to hear you say it was over the NAMBLA business, because that stuff was a part of why John left the ToS and formed the FCoS back in the early 1990s in the first place. Surely Nate was aware of all that in the late 1990s when he was working with John on the FCoS material. Did Nate just finally get tired of all the flack the FCoS was taking over it still in the 2000s or something?

#116464 - 06/27/18 11:18 AM Re: Whatever happened to Nate Leved? [Re: Obitus]
Naglfar Offline
lurker

I only asked Nate once about leaving the FOcS and he said he grew tired with the NAMBLA stuff. I think it was unjust got tired of being bothered by it.

I know when it flamed back up in 2003 Nate was pretty much the #2 guy for the FcoS and he was constantly being emailed and bothered about the NAMBLA shit and the constant "hey let's dethrone Egan and declare ourselves the High Priests" games.
Nate was a pretty straight forward guy and not into the games or drama that came with the internet Satanist games. Way too many Geocities High Priests and Grand Black Commisar's of Satan back then trying to become the new Anton LaVey.

Edited by Naglfar (06/27/18 11:18 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.01 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.