Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#114745 - 10/15/17 11:19 AM Re: Goths and Satan. [Re: Creatura Noptii]
2ndHandSatanist Offline
stranger

Loc: CHICAGOOOO
But you must remember that the woe he felt while in woe before he got a gift was INTOLERABLE, still.
The word: INTOERABLE.

I do not wish you or anyone or me to have woe--haha. Never. Never ever. EVER.

I don't really think that Goth people are more SATANIC than SATANISTS in some way. \:\)
Why?: Because SATANISTS are that master. (The attribute belongs them.)
I'm not sure if goths even really want to be SATANIC. Nope. Some want to be ARTISTS, you know? Ok.
That's enough of that conversation.

Now listen--if you do not know how to apprehend thyself--just remember that all you have to do is be there for yourself.
It's called being there for yourself.
Ok? Ok. It's going to be okay--

Thank you.

#114746 - 10/15/17 02:04 PM Re: Goths and Satan. [Re: 2ndHandSatanist]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
I was just saying there is a fine difference between a label and true self understanding.

#114780 - 10/16/17 09:31 PM Re: Goths and Satan. [Re: Creatura Noptii]
2ndHandSatanist Offline
stranger

Okay, that's fine. That's absolutely fine. Please avoid one liners. It's absolutely fine. Fine.#

There is a fine difference, yes. And what may that be? Well it would be that there was absolutely just this one thing: PROPERTY. Such an intrigue. \:\)

Yeah.

Ok so one more thing--you're a really smart person aren't you? That's really great. \:D
It's really great that you get to share your intellect with the world, you know? That's great. Great!

It was that the truth was... I was a person who was not a shell of my former self, because that was not my property.

This is my point, comrade:
My point is, friend, is that you are right. That's my point.
You are absolutely right.

'True self understanding' is per se another word for... something heartful and passionate. Something we want.
A label is something like GOTH or EMO or PREP, of course~!

All I know is that people think that these LABELS that we call ourself and are 'called' are preventing us from a true self understanding--or heartful things.

I totally read you. I totally get it.

We can end this conversation now. Thank you.
<3

#114792 - 10/17/17 12:11 PM Re: Goths and Satan. [Re: 2ndHandSatanist]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Sometimes people tend to associate only by tribe, and that alone becomes the limit. Personal capacities vary, but my point is that some only have a rudimentary sense of personal understanding. It is in this insecure point where people take on labels, most of the time.

"Something we want"

Yes, personal aprehension leads to greater life opportunity, experience and satisfaction.

#114813 - 10/19/17 03:13 AM Re: Goths and Satan. [Re: Creatura Noptii]
2ndHandSatanist Offline
stranger

Hmmm, for sure.

You have a really good grasp on idealism and most of all, you have a very good grasp on happiness, of course. That is something that is pretty predictable for a person on this website because they are all very smart.#--

One thing I could say was that I really like it--I have no complaints. I wonder if you have anything else to tell me like how much you like to have happiness in your life or maybe even tell me this really awesome thing and that is....; Why you think that GOTHS are so misunderstood.

Me, personally--? I think that GOTHS are so misunderstood because... #It was that they were confronted with a bunch of posers. It gets really FUNNY, yeah--but it's actually true.
It's not a poor excuse. You know what I mean? Okay. \:\)

Anyways.... haha.... <3

#114879 - 10/22/17 07:28 PM Re: Goths and Satan. [Re: 2ndHandSatanist]
Creatura Noptii Offline

I don't know what you mean by idealism. As for happiness, the methods one employs to obtain it are overlooked in favour of immediate reward. Tribulation has its own to offer, depending how you handle yourself.

Goths misunderstood? Maybe some only pose as goth but don't understand what it means to be goth. Same for any group.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.013 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.