Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#114837 - 10/20/17 10:43 AM #ALTRIGHT/Politics
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia

When Spencer is given an opportunity to speak at the University of Florida.

This is the same university that Allowed Atheist Monument to uphold the Constitution & Free Speech expression.

I've been following the issue since Spencer hit the scene. The vocal majority just want him to go away. His presence always sparks protests.

Is the status quo winning? Thoughts?

#114843 - 10/20/17 01:51 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

He's only part right about race being an ultimate point of identity. He plays the same 'if' card as any other political candidate, making empty promises. I'll play his card though, consider this: What if black people conqured technology first? I don't think the world would be much different, considering human nature, but we'd see more of the same. Whites would have been enslaved by blacks. It isn't all race and 'genetic' dominance. Such is the way of any other dogmatic/psudo-scientific unfoundational shit.

All races have been observed with the capacity to create every kind of technology, so it only stands that white people have developed technology first, and I think that has more to do with social and developmental circumstance than genetic dominance or disadvantage.

Let's be clear. No matter the race, only two things make or break a society: warfare and technology. The rest, tribal justification.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (10/20/17 02:03 PM)

#114861 - 10/21/17 07:29 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
I managed to get through only half of the video. The guy is boring as fuck. Also I didn't hear the questions asked of him. I watched the other one though about the protests. I don't really understand what all the fuss is about. I can't relate to it. Here, the nationalists are occasionally invited to both public and commercial TV, even by the journalists who are associated with the Left. But again, central European countries are not the US. Our society has always been rather conservative and there aren't too many immigrants of other races and cultures here.

I wonder what the "peaceful ethnic cleansing" is supposed to mean. Looks like an oxymoron.

All in all, in my opinion, it's an empty rhetoric full of utopian ideas.

#114901 - 10/23/17 12:12 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I suppose the fuss is about not letting Spencer speak and be boring. All this talk of "weaponized speech" in the media, and look at the players throwing darts. By peaceful, I'm guessing it's not aggressively rounding people up and exterminating them. It would be more akin to refusing to breed, and allow nature to take its due course as one group over-populates another. The minority then becomes 'endangered' to the point of extinction. All about melanin and slanty eyes or some such shit.

#114904 - 10/23/17 02:22 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

If you apply forced sterilization, that's far from being peaceful. That would lead to riots, which would have to be pacified, all inevitably ending in bloodshed. Peaceful ethnic cleansing is equally oxymoronic as the burning hell of a Paradise. I read that he means educating the racial minorities about the beauty of their own cultures and awakening in them the nostalgic desire to return to their homelands. The guy is either a moron himself or he treats his audience as morons. If he burned down the Capitol like Hitler Reichstag, I would have some respect for him. For now on he's just a clown demanding to have his eccentric and unrealistic views protected under the First Amendment. Expecting the status quo to shield you while you are pretending to fight it... that's the BULLSHIT.

#114905 - 10/23/17 03:35 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Here's Spencer's perspective:

Quote:
I think that some people who are…in the alt-right want to believe that the anti-abortion crusade is just inherently traditionalist, that it is about making women take responsibility for their children, that it’s going to make women become mothers whether they like it or not…I am a bit sceptical of this view that abortion would have inherently traditionalist consequences. I think when we think about abortion we often think about these careerist women who otherwise would be part of families but are instead having abortion out of pure selfishness and greed. The fact is that it isn’t like that. Those highly intelligent career women will have abortions on occasion, but to be honest they’re using contraception and they’re avoiding pregnancy, is what they’re doing…The people who are having abortions are generally very often black or Hispanic or [people] from very poor circumstances, to be honest.

As one of those career minded women that used contraception instead of being irresponsible with my own body. I tend to agree with him. When I did have an "Oops!" moment at 20, I figured it was the ideal time to have a child so I did. I also took into account what my resources were, and how old I'd be by the time he'd graduate High School for future planning of my own. Never once during that time did I need 'welfare'. Even as a single parent.

Forced Sterilization is always a fall-back for people when they get frustrated with the en masse excuses people give for having unplanned children. Especially when they lean on the tax payer to fund their children's upbringing. Then to add insult to injury, they have even more kids they can't afford. Or raise for that matter. We also have to factor in the increasing number of Child Protective Services cases, which also fall back on the tax payer to fund.

As a Foster Kid, I knew all too well the burden I was on the Commonwealth and sought to be off that scale. So I emancipated, since there didn't seem to be anyone capable of raising me, I was doing it anyway and a better job at it.

As for whether it would cause a 'riot' meh, it's been done in the past without incident. Several groups of people were forced sterilized, ignorant of what doctors were explaining or purposely tricked into it because their breeding was a burden to the tax payer.

#114911 - 10/23/17 05:28 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

You know very well that this is not what I was talking about. All those cases of eugenics or even willful abortion, did they put an end to the ethnic diversity? No. It's one thing to try to curb illegal immigration and another to entertain a utopian dream about creating an American ethno-state. The US is not like Israel, Hungary or Poland and it will never be an ethnically monolithic country. Unless one is going to pull the plug and opt for genocide. They don't have the balls to do that, otherwise they wouldn't prattle about "the right to free speech."

The issue I have with those people is not that their views are offensive but that they are totally unrealistic. There are too many racial minorities and immigrants living in your country to get rid of them in a simple and peaceful manner. You can't just pack them all onto ships and send them back home.

Edited by Czereda (10/23/17 05:39 PM)

#114925 - 10/24/17 12:14 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Is it? Did you even listen to him? He specifically used Poland as an example of the legitimate Ethno-state. He also points to reasons why Poland refuses to take Asylum seekers. I think because of the optics and media portrayals (propaganda is strong) people can't see past what has been said about him and his ideas, vs what he's actually said and puts forth as ideas.

So excuse me if I don't agree with your mentality on this issue. I don't even agree with the Alt-Right as the new punk movement because it's full of shitty ideas that have nothing to do with race. Richard came from the Liberal Left, if that's any indication of what I'm pointing to.

As for his rant on the endeavors of the government. I think a lot of his outrage is misplaced. Especially about meaningless wars.

This guy isn't intimidating and I wouldn't consider him a prolific intellectual. He comes off more like a guy that's really dissatisfied with his nose-dive into politics.

#114933 - 10/24/17 04:33 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

I wrote in one of my previous replies that I didn't watch the whole video but I read a little about him. The dude is just boring, he can't communicate effectively, he has no charisma. I know this is just my personal and subjective opinion but this is how I felt and that's why I didn't get through the whole of his performance.

I read he mentioned Israel as an example of a perfect, or at least desirable, ethno state. Is the permanent and bloody conflict with Palestinians an example of a peaceful ethnic cleansing?

I agree with you that he isn't intimidating at all. Perhaps, he doesn't want to scare his audience by painting the realistic measures required to put his visions into effect.

#114936 - 10/24/17 05:05 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

or perhaps you assume he wants violent Ethnic Cleansing because that's what the media writes about him. He uses Israel as a historical example. The struggle for more territory, and pushing the Palestinians back into the desert as a separate matter.

#114937 - 10/24/17 05:23 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
or perhaps you assume he wants violent Ethnic Cleansing because that's what the media writes about him. He uses Israel as a historical example. The struggle for more territory, and pushing the Palestinians back into the desert as a separate matter.

And this is what it is all about. I mean in reality. How did you get the land from the natives? Can ethnic cleansing be nonviolent? Really?

Edited by Czereda (10/24/17 05:25 PM)

#114966 - 10/25/17 04:09 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Natives is a misnomer. That's the rhetoric used to support the idea that an act of cruelty was committed against a people. They immigrated to North America too. Weren't so peaceful and victimized as propagated and all civilization is had through conquest.

Your replies just demonstrate Spencer's point, not your own.

#114967 - 10/25/17 05:00 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Quote:
all civilization is had through conquest...

True and, as history shows, usually a violent and bloody one.

So perhaps CN was right. It's not so much about race as human nature.

#114969 - 10/26/17 09:55 AM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

When Spencer is asked by one of the students *how* peaceful ethnic cleansing can be performed; he first has to address the language.

1. Cleansing
This is the Orwellian principle so often at the heart of discourse. When one controls the language, one controls the people.

2. How an Ethno-State is established.
He then goes on to discuss how there are already Ethno States across the globe. And it's just a reorganizing of territory and borders. It doesn't always involve violence or war.

He uses Poland as an example as it pertains to how the land was established for the Poles. But there are many other examples used and could be pointed to.

Conquest does involve a violent hostile take-over of a region but it's the framing of the nature of man that's being used. As if violence and conflict is alien to it. As if Evil creeps in and makes men do bad things.

#114985 - 10/26/17 05:57 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Quote:
He then goes on to discuss how there are already Ethno States across the globe. And it's just a reorganizing of territory and borders. It doesn't always involve violence or war.

He uses Poland as an example as it pertains to how the land was established for the Poles.

It wasn't established purely on ethnic principle. A considerable part of the land inhabited in majority by Poles was lost to the Czech Republic, other was lost to Germans. There were insurrections and regular battles with Czechs, Germans and Ukrainians over every bit of land. It was a bloody and violent shit. That was from 1918 to 1922. After the Second World War, it wasn't much better but I won't bore you with the details from the history of my country. Suffice to say, it didn't look peaceful.

There were a lot of Jews living in Poland. Those who weren't exterminated by the Nazis or didn't flee during the war, were forcibly expelled from Poland in the 60s, not by the Nazis this time, but by communists. With the change of a leader, there came purges in the communist party, to which plenty of Jews belonged, followed by purges in universities, army, public administration etc. People weren't being murdered but they were forced to emigrate or they left by themselves because they couldn't cope with social ostracism. I'm not sure what is worse; being shot in the head or being shunned like a leaper by your neighbors and former friends.

It's funny how he talks about one ethno-state for various nations of the same white race and compares it to Israel. The Jews, even if they live all over the world, have the same culture. That can't be said about Poles, Italians, the French, English, Russians etc all taken together. Those are peoples of different cultures. Identity is rooted in culture, that has little to do with the race.

I finally found some free time to watch the whole video and didn't change my mind about the guy. He really has no clue what he's talking about. But everyone can dream. Fuck reality.

The reason why people are protesting might be that they see some sinister shit under the surface of sweet sounding words, like peace, better world, brighter future. Could be they think he's a liar but he seems to believe his own bullshit, which is even worse.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.