Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#115056 - 10/31/17 04:45 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Is it? I think everyone dismisses that away, until they can't. As for what difference he's making? Man, he's redpilled a whole cult. That hang on his every word, go to protests, use their own resources in the name of #FreeSpeech. You're not paying attention. This guy is playing God.

#115057 - 10/31/17 07:42 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
Meanwhile Richard Spencer in Germany combats similar counter arguments.

No he does not. When you are ready to combat the actual counter arguments presented here and not some rosy liberal crap, wake me up.

Quote:
Sharing a common culture and seeking to preserve it, isn't a poorly hatched plan.

You've pulled out a funny strawman here.

#115066 - 11/01/17 12:38 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Take every one of your petty insults SIN, and say them to a mirror. You have not brought spikes, but your arguments have been spked, it seems to me you have a weakness, that you can't admit so, or find a new rout of discussion.

I said I understand what your trying to do in your approach, but these posts of yours lately have been nuts to say the least. I've taken great consideration on the subject, it just seems you don't want to acknowledge it.

On the subject, let me make it clear. Any controversy over this guy is nothing more than political paranoia, its what the system relies on to keep people running circles in tribal conflict. It keeps people fighting with each other.

I'm sure you've noted a recent Stephen King revival. They've been quite good, and despite Netflix and their shitty streaming options, they've done a great job adapting some of King's tales. I'll go ahead and use a couple of fictional characters here for reference, since a lot of the paranoia comes from just that anyway.

Take for example, The Dead Zone. There is an antagonist called Greg Stilson. Is this what you reference to? Are you afraid like most liberals, that the guy is nut job, ready to bring chaos? Is he perhaps Randall Flagg, ready to worsen an already broken world? I don't think so.

Try the recent sequel to Blade Runner. There is an antagonist known as Wallace. The people who run the world do so because they have control over the resources.

#115067 - 11/01/17 01:10 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

Actually, this is not what she was talking about. She didn't say the guy was a villain ready to bring chaos. What bothers her are Anti-Fa protests and the discrimination of the extreme right views. Personally, I find it laughable when those who claim to oppose the status quo demand the "right to free speech" and seek the First Amendment protection. Do you see the irony here?

#115068 - 11/01/17 01:47 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Then my point stands. I've given more consideration than she thinks. Her point was that he's building a cult and playing god. I'm saying its not that special.

Hypocrisy is everywhere, people are always trying to draw attention. Without some real weight, most things like this guy and his agenda blow over out of the public eye. If they grow, it has something to do with resource distribution. That's all it is. I say he has nothing realistic to offer because he really has nothing to offer but an opinionated fantasy.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (11/01/17 01:49 PM)

#115070 - 11/02/17 07:05 AM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

He really tries to draw attention to himself as every politician. Now the sheep jumping on the bandwagon are a different cup of tea. It doesn't even matter whether it's a bandwagon of hatred and moral outrage or quasi-religious enthusiasm. Both require some degree of emotional investment. The question remains "In the name of what?" Better world? Brighter future? More evolved humanity? The trick is that no matter what side of the fence you place yourself on, you get mesmerized by the same bullshit. It's kinda tragic.

As I wrote before, here in Poland, Nationalists are regularly invited to TV. Mainly, because the government changed and now it's more conservative. Mostly, these are young people in their twenties entertaining colorful and utopian ideas. I can admit, I agree with some points they present. They make some sense in how they describe the current status quo. What I take issue with is that they don't seem to be aware of the realistic measures required to put their ideas into practice, if they can be put into practice at all. The world has changed. Can you reverse globalization? Eliminate migration? Can we return to tribalized society? These are the questions. For sure, some changes can be implemented, like controlling and curbing immigration but it's hardly an all round revolution.

#115072 - 11/02/17 10:59 AM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

The emotional investment is in resource, not the ideology. The beliefs are a symbol, and for those who dare to hold their standard, they are often alone, rejected. Political realms are just a convenient distraction for people to think they are making a difference. It plays on hard wired tribal instincts.

Humanity fails to evolve as a whole because the majority have no wisdom to offer. Reactionism over contemplation time and again. The world will continue to change, but one thing that never has is the tribal mind of man, and his failure to see past it.

#115073 - 11/02/17 12:10 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

Humans are tribal by nature. The question is to what extent you can overcome your biological programming, if at all. The society is the tribe. Entertaining controversial ideas and daring to express them will inevitably lead to your alienation. Let's not kid ourselves, that causes pain. Contemplation will only strengthen it as you might see that the cause of your suffering is the denied desire to be accepted by others.

You can deal with it by playing a martyrdom card.

They fight me because they are afraid of me. Because I tell them the truth and they don't want to hear it. Disagree with them and they will mock you, hate on you, reject you, crucify you. But I won't surrender to them. Who wants to join me? Aux barricades citoyens. I will be your new leader but only until we build a new better world. Mind, it's for your own good.

And voila, you have a new tribe which will accept you and elevate you. That is if you manage to capitalize on your rejection. So much for swimming against the tide. Most of the time it is confronting yourself. Confronting other people is only the beginning. If it leads to self-examination, it might bear a fruit. Otherwise, it's attention whoring at best.

#115079 - 11/03/17 10:44 PM Re: #ALTRIGHT/Politics [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

SIN: One can in fact take advantage of modern controversy to form a cult. You mentioned this guy has a dissatisfaction with his political stance. It makes sense, because even if one gathers a following, it doesn't always last. It has to have some kind of resourceful benefit to do so.

CZ: See above. Morality and tribal code usually doesn't add up to any more than so much talk. What really gets the blood boiling is control and access to resource. It is in fact human nature to group together and fight, which is the reason most people join. They are raised on it, or they trade hats to 'fight' against what they believe is 'unjust,' normally without making any difference what so ever.

Yes, pain is the consequence in challenging instinct, but the benefit is undeniable once known. To see yourself in this life, to have people and events come and go and remain whole. It comes with experience.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (11/03/17 10:47 PM)

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.