Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#114852 - 10/21/17 07:16 AM Cloth CoPs?
felidae Offline
stranger

I've been foraging around online for big circles. Any lines out there? 9' ft in diameter is optimal. Black cloth would be best, with red outlines. Solomonic is nice. Enochian, etc. The goal is to NOT have to do it on my floor as I don't own my digs. I'm looking at painting the walls and ceiling dark blue or black. It will be lightproof in the temple room eventually as well. Black velvet for the window coverings?
There was an enochian supply place out there that wanted four hundred for a 9' ft one, but I'd love to find one cheaper if possible.
I liked the one they were hawking on Be Your Own God, the Ase Mason one, but it's overpriced for its size, and too small anyway, and is probably flimsy af to boot.
Anyone seen anything on etsy?

#114857 - 10/21/17 11:22 AM Re: Cloth CoPs? [Re: felidae]
Phoenician Offline

Loc: CA
Translation:

The purpose of this account and thread is to play on a dynamic which shows ostracism towards those of a superstitiious disposition, and Michael Aquino. Through proliferation of antithetical comments we hope to both defend Aquino and annoy those that might be critical of shit peddlers that won't stop posting links to their pretentious e-books.

One of more of us thinks this is clever, and while "adversarial", this still highlights the apex of our tactical ability when confronting what we consider disrespectful.

#114859 - 10/21/17 05:21 PM Re: Cloth CoPs? [Re: felidae]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
 Originally Posted By: felidae
Anyone seen anything on etsy?

Isn't the SEARCH box visible to you on the site's pages?

You know, there's something rather amusing about the sentence I quoted above juxtaposed with "Be Your Own God" referenced above that in your post.

#114903 - 10/23/17 01:33 PM Re: Cloth CoPs? [Re: Kori Houghton]
felidae Offline
stranger

My purpose in asking was finding something I couldn't find via the usual channels. ie hand-made items, etc. This is an occult forum, right? "knocks on microphone" - I'm guessing it is, at least it was in the old days, when people might actually be a bit helpful instead of excoriating you for everything you post.
#114918 - 10/24/17 01:51 AM Re: Cloth CoPs? [Re: felidae]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Instead of buying it you might as well produce it yourself.
It will give a greater statisfaction and gives more room for creative outlet and adaptability.

Why don't you go out for once and try looking for shops of crafts in your local city. There's always at least one and if you can't find it you can always ask for directions for related shops.

#114919 - 10/24/17 05:09 AM Re: Cloth CoPs? [Re: Dimitri]
felidae Offline
stranger

I went down the make it yourself road first with laughable results. One thing I haven't checked is local sources, and the annual witches ball here in Denver is in a few days, I'll ask around. Thanks for your non smart-ass helpful answer, D.

Edited by felidae (10/24/17 05:11 AM)

#115834 - 02/21/18 04:54 AM Re: Cloth CoPs? [Re: felidae]
Zeno Offline

There are three options to obtain X:

1. buy it from someone who created X.
2. create X yourself.
3. commission someone to produce X.

In the case of OP options 1 and 2 failed. Option 3 could be achieved by getting a printing business who works with textiles to produce it. People in marketing uses businesses that print designs on anything from cotton to pens to print their designs such as logos. There are also many ways to print a design onto a material. The setup/design cost is the largest expense of producing a few one-off items. Examples:
https://make.works/blog/inspiring-fabric-designers

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.