Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#115217 - 11/17/17 12:44 PM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Well SIN I didn't know you were uploading so much. Last time I saw your youtube channel you hadn't uploaded hardly anything in a long time.

It seems we are eye to eye on some things after all.

Justice always comes at the expense of someone else. Take for example, the heath care issue. Many would call ripping money out of your paycheck a social justice, the welfare guzzling single so called 'mothers' out there.

It is subjective, and you have to look at the mechanisms which are faulty. People don't have much of a concept of justice, as you mention in one of your videos, people don't do a lot of research, and consistantly overdose on as you say "cognative dissonace." As JK mentions the term being hijacked. I think he's right, in the context that weakness and victimhood seems promoted on every communications platform and institution. With more weak minded people, comes the spewing outcry for someone to have to pay.

Each generation is taking away less maturity than the last. It creates an entire population with complete fear of responsibility, always looking to leaders to fix it for them, all the while sucking up what they're told. In regard to Dimitri's post, I think he's right. Today's idea of justice is the complete rejection of self-ownership.

#115219 - 11/17/17 03:40 PM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
You're right, I hadn't. JK and I seem to have a game of pong going. heh.

Seriously though, when self-ownership includes things such as career choices (working on the table), health-care services (free market) and what one can and can not do freely (vs underground); what's an individual to do?

If say, 'justice' is reclaimed and blind as per the icon that represents it; what action (if/any) should the individual take in your opinion?

#115235 - 11/19/17 05:47 PM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I believe what many SJWs are overlooking is that rights can only exist withing a closed system. And what closes that system is that which protects it which s predominantly alpha males. Therefore, I find it eye-rolling when SJWs scream about male privilege and are moving to emasculate and destroy the very thing that provides the structure for them to have their rights in the first place.

#115236 - 11/19/17 07:04 PM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: ShadowLover]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
I believe what many SJWs are overlooking is that rights can only exist withing a closed system. And what closes that system is that which protects it which s predominantly alpha males. Therefore, I find it eye-rolling when SJWs scream about male privilege and are moving to emasculate and destroy the very thing that provides the structure for them to have their rights in the first place.

Thread winner.

#115250 - 11/20/17 09:07 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: Dan_Dread]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

That people have been moving collectively for decades to bitch down the Alpha is working to a degree. This is why cuckoldry is so comforting. True opposition takes a sound strategy, even if only for the individual.

People forget that our society is modeled after the Roman Empire's Republic. The plebs have been screaming about Rights Equality at conception. It's an Oligarchy in application, where the power principle isn't necessary in the hands of the Alpha but rather in a machine of their own making.

Until such time that they truly grow weary of it, it persists.

It's not enough to be aware of it. Look at how popular The Matrix Franchise was... Crickets. No real action. Just vagina hats, painting in menstrual blood and baking bread with vaginal yeast.

That there are more of them than there are at the helm of the machine, is rarely leveraged.

#115257 - 11/21/17 07:01 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: ShadowLover]
Dark Magician Offline

ShadowLover:

What I tentatively refer to as “the system” has two basic priorities built into it at the structural level. They are:

1. To induce correct performance, and to deliver that performance at the lowest possible cost, and at the best level of efficiency, in order to deliver the greatest possible advantage

2. To identify, isolate, exclude, incarcerate or exterminate anomalies.

I won’t unpack the varying strategies which this system relies upon to deliver upon its two core priorities. I personally think what I have said above is obvious to most and barely worth mentioning.

It doesn’t fundamentally matter whether there are people who can be referred to as SJW’s or not.

It doesn’t matter if some-thing called alpha-masculinity is being undermined, or whether cuckoldry is on the rise, or whether some-thing called MGTOW is diagnosing society correctly or not.

None of these things really matter. Why?

The answer: because none of these things actually threatens the basic structure of the society. None of these things will lead to an exploding of the core priorities of this “system.”

Every-thing which seeks to acquire and exercise influence can only acquire and exercise its influence by adopting the frame of reference of the system and functioning according to the system. There is fundamentally no change at the systemic or macro-level – the political games are all just window dressing.

This “system” is not the creation or property of a particular gender, or a social class, of capitalists or proletarians, or government (elected or permanent).

The existence or non-existence of so called SJW’s is really irrelevant as both the proponents and the opponents of any political, social or economic position fundamentally rely upon the parameters of this system in order to function with any sort of success.

#115260 - 11/21/17 11:31 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: Dark Magician]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I suppose that depends on how the system is couched. Over several generations, the original structure of any given society can and will change. For the better and for whom is it better?

#115261 - 11/21/17 11:41 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

"The best way to try it out is to try it out, you gotta do it the way you do it, everybody's gotta do it the way they do it"

If you don't try you won't know. I've tried a lot of things, hell, I've lived fat and I'ved starved, I've lived little with a lot and a lot with a little. What in yourself would you rather feed, what would you rather starve?

I honestly don't have all the answers to this question, for me its loaded. Now, someone else might say, sure, they got the answer they know damn full well what to do, but for me, this hits a lot of marks.

You only go as far as you push yourself but you don't always know what you enjoy or what you are good at, or not, until you do, that's it. There's a lot I didn't know about myself or just livin' life until I did tried it out. Of course, when I really wanna try something, I don't just tip-toe in the water, I like to jump in.

As for what JK says about 75% of people sayin' life is so bad, let me tell you what I know. I saw one time a bunch of people crawl out of their slums looking like shit, then they stood around drinking coffee and playing and laughing like children. Not to say I have not seen poor people who were miserable, but I'm just pointing out a sort of flip side to his statement, like, I've met rich people who had not an ounce of happiness in them.

The culture shock for me is coming back, say, from a country where people are more calm and thoughtful, yet also I'd say, more lively. They got the spirit of life in 'em as a whole. You come back here, and its uptight time, and everybody's pissed and ready. Fat and mad, skinny and sad. What the hell?! Its kind of unnerving coming back here.

In other counries, they might not have as much development, maybe even more danger around the corner, but I'd say that's debatable. I'll tell you what, in a country with a lot of traffic laws, I've almost been run over, real close calls in the last few years. In another country where there were almost none, I didn't have any trouble. You just remember to look both ways before you cross the street, you'll be alright!

Other places with less rules are fun to, there's more chaos, but its not all bad, you know? People throw parties in the middle of the road, no one complains, I've seen cars stop and people get out just to join in, fireworks in parking lots, people fuckin' right outside the clubs, in their parked cars with the windows down, people doing all kinds of drugs and drinking in the middle of the streets and guess what! There's hardly any cops, no one telling anyone to stop! You think that shit would fly here? Where everyone has to have a clean cut lawn, cops around every corner and drones and neighborhood watch? Haha!

You can't even go walking outside the city now without someone calling the cops to come track you down and question who you are and why you're just enjoying the night air.

Man, I kinda like the crazy unregulated places. Not saying its fun all the time, it can be dangerous, but to say its not so here with all the regulation would be full a shit!

I'd say there are a lot of places to see, things to do, I ain't done yet. This world is set with lies, things to keep you from discovering your full potential. You gotta know that much, you can't go with the processing belt, because once you're processed, there's a big old masher waiting at the end.

Careers, health insurance? Shit, that's just drivel. We've survived as a species for tens of thousands, if not millions of years without insurance! People spend their lives miserable wasting away their precious youth and potential just to be miserable realizing well, life sucks when you get old, no matter how much money you have! Once your body says your done, your done!

Right now, I'm doing something I thought would make me feel accomplished in some way, and it sort of has, but I'm just about fed up and I know what makes me happy, that's what I am going to go for. The things worth living for are what you fight for, suffer for.

I haven't given up.

#115262 - 11/21/17 11:48 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Well yeah, you can *try* this and that (I've tried so much, I can get bored to tears at times) but having tried it doesn't mean it changes your mind in any way. Often times it just affirms things you know already instinctively. Careers and insurance isn't just drivel. Both are resources and if you don't have either, your life experience is quite different. In fact, I find people that lack such resources live a fairly desperate life.

You know what I'm currently trying? Standing still. That others believe I should be doing *more* is only telling of what they haven't tried and done.

There really isn't anything shocking about the current state of culture. There's nothing new under the sun, it's all cyclic. The only thing that would ratchet the machine, is if life as we know it now came to a quick end.

#115264 - 11/21/17 11:57 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Well, life as we know it has a lot to do with resources. When resources change, people rejoice, or rebel. Otherwise, people have their ID and duty within a culture, and they either take orders and nothing else, or spend more time working to their own advantage. It doesn't all have to be rebel rebel and yell, but it has to have some sense of personal defiance. How else to break the routine?

Honestly I've been standing still for a while now, and I think I've just about had it. I'm bored, but I also know myself now better than I did say, in my Twenties.

People are cyclic to, like a record player. People have different sizes and veriety to their music, and I just can't play the same thing all the time.

*Far as resources, sure, a career, health care, all that is great, but who has control over its distribution? Like, you get a lot of money, you can afford more, but the way things are, even the 'upper' middle class is having a tough time.

My honest advice is to just take care of yourself, but also keep in mind that these are just beneficial things, and someone else is pulling the strings. It certainly does seem like these opportunities are getting harder to get, let alone use.

I mean its pretty easy to examine, but for many, its easier said than done. keep your health and money, and try to get good at something and work from there. Self discapline is a thing, one not learned often enough in today's generation.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (11/21/17 12:21 PM)

#115267 - 11/21/17 04:58 PM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
As for what JK says about 75% of people sayin' life is so bad, let me tell you what I know. I saw one time a bunch of people crawl out of their slums looking like shit, then they stood around drinking coffee and playing and laughing like children. Not to say I have not seen poor people who were miserable, but I'm just pointing out a sort of flip side to his statement, like, I've met rich people who had not an ounce of happiness in them.

He's projecting his perspective onto other people. Actually, it means that if he lived the kind of life those 75% of people live, it would suck for him. However, everyone has a different character, temperament, abilities, preferences and also expectations from life.

Where I live, there are many drunkards. They often stand in front of the shops or sit on the park benches if it's warm, drink and chat. They seem to be happy. But people also have this amazing ability to adjust to whatever shitty situation they find themselves in. They quickly get used to their miserable life and start to not only tolerate it but also enjoy it. They can also fool themselves pretty well. I once watched a documentary about homeless Poles living in Germany, how they got used to homelessness to the point that they refused any help. They explained it with the desire for freedom.

Quote:
In other countries, they might not have as much development, maybe even more danger around the corner, but I'd say that's debatable. I'll tell you what, in a country with a lot of traffic laws, I've almost been run over, real close calls in the last few years. In another country where there were almost none, I didn't have any trouble. You just remember to look both ways before you cross the street, you'll be alright!

Perhaps, it's because people put too much trust in laws and regulations. In reality, your safety is up to you. Sure, you have a RIGHT to cross the street when there is a green light and the cars should wait but there is no guarantee you won't be run over. It's always advisable to be careful.

Quote:
Careers, health insurance? Shit, that's just drivel. We've survived as a species for tens of thousands, if not millions of years without insurance! People spend their lives miserable wasting away their precious youth and potential just to be miserable realizing well, life sucks when you get old, no matter how much money you have! Once your body says your done, your done!

It's not only about old age. Here, the treatment in a hospital costs a shitload of money if you don't have a health insurance. And it doesn't have to be a serious or deadly disease. So it's better to have it. I don't know much about Obamacare shit or something. Perhaps, you have bad associations but each country has different methods when it comes to health insurance.

#115270 - 11/21/17 05:58 PM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: SIN3]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
If one were to be intellectually honest, you can't ignore that social justice of the past that we reap perks from today. Most likely the reason he's panning his space to demonstrate that he's benefiting from that like we all do. We aren't exactly living in squalor caves.

There's a lot of what most would consider social "injustice" of the past, from which we also reap the benefits today.

#115283 - 11/24/17 04:30 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: XiaoGui17]
Creatura Noptii Offline

You mean like how nazis were the first ones to give payed sick days for all employees?

How all the slaves-

Fuck it, Im too tired and reluctant to list 'em all here.

The blood spills, the land fills.

Mankind in progress, never-ending mess.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (11/24/17 04:49 AM)

#115286 - 11/24/17 05:28 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Offline

You lay an arsonal at the feet of a coward and watch him anyway on his knees.

You cross the path of a true man the wrong way, your finished.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (11/24/17 05:29 AM)

#115287 - 11/24/17 07:25 AM Re: SJW: Concepts of Justice [Re: XiaoGui17]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Well yeah. That goes without saying, it really does. Everything on a scale. I think being on the side of justice really depends on what is considered just, the balancing of the scales (always been a bad analogy) by the individual. Society is en mass hysterics to the den of inequity.

A recent example This vs This. and for contrast This and This . Adding that due to Yee’s arguments made for consent, YouTube users came for him. See also, #PedoTube for another example of how SJ can turn out in results.

Should the Social Justice campaign see some success in the Cynthia Brown case, why shouldn’t she exploit it?

What can SJ do about This when clearly it’s a defense issue?

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.