Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#115365 - 12/14/17 09:56 PM Being a Satanist requires a certain type of music?
Eternal Darkness Offline
stranger

?

Frankly I do not think it does . .

I listen to various types of music and I'm even going to tell that rock music is not one of my favourites . .

Many rock groups have a Satanic image yet many also identify with Christianity ( more than ever in recent years actually ) . .

In fact religion is one of the most common themes in rock music and many rock bands even take the side of religious folks . . .

So , I guess one could say that to me personally the lifestyle is all that matters and the music one listens to is another story . . . .

I for one do only choose music one one aspect . . Whether I like it or not . .

I'm going to go into the lion's den and even say that many of the bands who call themselves "Satanic" are not really keen on playing good music either . .

They may have the right mentality yet some are just posers in my opinion . .

Where does everybody here stand on this subject ?

Do you think being a Satanist requires a certain type pf music ?

#115368 - 12/15/17 04:18 AM Re: Being a Satanist requires a certain type of music? [Re: Eternal Darkness]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Do you think being a Satanist requires a certain type pf music ?

...is equal to asking,

"Does being cynical require you to shop at Trader Joes?"

#115370 - 12/15/17 09:21 AM Re: Being a Satanist requires a certain type of music? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
This guy is a troll, I swear. There is no way he could be for real.

I suppose the next question will be:

What should a Satanist wear?

Now I can't speak for all Satanists but when it comes to the Devil himself, I guess he wears Prada. Or so I saw on TV. Oh wait, it was she.

Edited by Czereda (12/15/17 09:27 AM)

#115375 - 12/15/17 11:15 PM Re: Being a Satanist requires a certain type of music? [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Now I can't speak for all Satanists but when it comes to the Devil himself, I guess he wears Prada. Or so I saw on TV. Oh wait, it was she.

The Devil wearing Prada is Anna Wintour (IRL Vogue) , and I fucking love that book turned movie.

It has a happy ending for the protagonist saying, "My ideals are more important than money and success"...

Unlike the assistant, who got majorly fucked over by Miranda to block a move to oust her.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.