Topic Options
#117382 - 11/07/18 08:19 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: TheChess]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: TheChess
my opinion is clear.
You overestimate yourself.

#117383 - 11/07/18 11:59 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: XiaoGui17]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
my opinion is clear.

Lol prove it. I don't know this guy, but usually someone needing to tell someone else their worth reflects on the messenger. Of course, this wouldn't apply to you. You never let your emotions, insecurity and ego cloud your judgment of course.

I'm only responding to this because it reflects psychic noise from a friend of mine. Question to my friend. Why is it so pertinent that you be in charge of my perceptions? Don't you have some work on yourself to do that might be more constructive. Not only for the sake of our friendship, but for yourself as well? You may not agree with my perception of myself, but that's not your responsibility. My love and care and devotion is clear. So I'm clearly not abandoning you.

Your attitude is all ego. You sometimes need to control other people's perceptions to avoid the discomfort of having an epiphany and evolving. Once you get over that shit everything will fall into place and not only will you discredit your fear of abandonment in this case, but greater and more lasting peace of mind will follow.

It would not be a loving act to rescue you from growth, regardless if you agree with anything else. So I will allow your will to grow stronger as your primal sense of survival instinct gets louder each day I don't call first until you heal yourself. Even if you're right you're wrong, so don't waste energy pushing against me. You'll just find yourself pushing against your own shit until your only relief will only come from you.

My attitude on this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDPgDFGubdxXk¶ms=OAE%253D&v=XPL_qGqSJxA&mode=NORMAL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDMMDsh0TfIKhoE¶ms=OAE%253D&v=qeMFqkcPYcg&mode=NORMAL

Edited by samowens84 (11/08/18 12:25 AM)

#117384 - 11/08/18 02:37 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: XiaoGui17]
TheChess Offline
stranger

Loc: Switzerland
 Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
my opinion is clear.

For sure.

About you? Tell us how many clandestines have you helped to cross your custom (for free of course), tell us how many have lived in your house, tell us how many had a dinner with you and your family, tell us how many are employed by you..

hundred? ten? one? ...no one? mmh.

So, maybe you don't like my opinion, but reflects what i think , and what i do about the topic "multiculturalism".

Here in the big fat world wide web all are so friendly, but when you look at the street, in IRL, they simply do nothing.

I disdain you and all the lions of the keyboard.

Edited by TheChess (11/08/18 03:04 PM)

#117385 - 11/09/18 11:57 AM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: TheChess]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Look, I can see where you're from on your profile, so I'll grant that English is obviously not your first language. I just thought you ought to know whatever you're trying to say isn't coming out coherent in English. You can have someone whose English is better help you translate, or you can lash out at the messenger who tells you that your words are scrambled and incomprehensible.

The inability to accept constructive criticism really tells me all I need to know about you.

#117387 - 11/09/18 03:36 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: XiaoGui17]
TheChess Offline
stranger

Loc: Switzerland
ugh, thanks!
That's true, isn't my first language.

i try to resume what i have written:

why i don't trust in multiculturalism:

when you travel around the world you discover different cultures/people/traditions:Chile is differnt than France, and France is different than Lybia, libya than vietnam etc etc..
In the multiculturalism system you destroy all that differencies, with a lose of cultural identity.
I like Egypth because is Egypth, States as States, and Japan as Japan.

So,
I live in a country with the 30% of foreigns(2.7 mio over 8 mio tot pop.), i'm part of a cultural minority (300k people) and i have seen all the traditions of my land, the local language and the history of my people got nearly destroyed. all that in the name of multiculturalism.
Now i'm a foreign in my country.

as told before, in the western countries the actual "freedom" was a long process that taked a lot of time. why i have to excange the freedom of speech for the sharia'h in the middle of europe?
if i don't do that im a racsist/nazist/fascist/badguy/heartless.
simply, if someone like sharia'h can move to Saudi Arabia, right?

If someone move from the 'country X' to the US, and then every ten seconds says something like that*:
" All the USA are sh*t because in my original land we do that thing better and the States cause only war and mess around the world and are stupid idiots with imperial units and not the metric system. F*ck USA and 'Country X' über alles! "

the multiculturalist answer is:
"oh, thanks for your feedback. we are very wrong and we understand you."

im my opinion the right answer is:
"why are you already here?"

another point and then i have finished. i have seen, read and listen a lot of people that says that multiculturalism is good, illegal immigrants are good people that need help, the laws are wrong, kill animals is stupid, save the wales etc..

but in the reality, they don't do nothing. just speaking, but no facts. they don't give as a gift one cent to the poor men at the corner of the street, they don't help illegals immigrants to become regulars. they don't fight against a wrong system, no demostrations in the streets, nothing.

So, i don't like multiculturality, and every day i fight against that concept.

My other topic about the celtic site is a research that i have done, in the attempt to save and rescue places,traditions, history and folklore. just an exeample.

* is an exeample and i hope that my poor english knowledge is enough to pass the concept

Edited by TheChess (11/09/18 03:40 PM)

#118570 - 02/12/19 10:19 AM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: Zeno]
Bacchus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Zeno
Nature loves diversity

Nature loves nothing. It tolerates diversity to a degree and than it destroys it. It tolerates uniformity more than diversity, permits it to last longer, but in the end it destroys uniformity as well.

Quote:
it means a system can change, move and evolve through the conflict of opposing ideas

Diversity cannot afford a free market of ideas without collapsing. It perpetuates it self via the monopoly of pro-diversity ideas.

Quote:
If family members of the same genetic type mate, it produces sick, weak and disabled offspring

You don't need a diverse mate in order to produce a healthy child. If you enforce eugenics on a targeted population, that population will have lower frequency of sick, weak and disabled.

Quote:
which is why it is desirable of having two genetically diverse parents producing young.

Traditionally mixed areas of the globe like the Middle East tend to be dysgenic. Mixed offspring tend to be low IQ, low-trust, semi-feral, more dependent on quantity than quality.

Edited by Bacchus (02/12/19 10:23 AM)

#118576 - 02/12/19 12:18 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: TheChess]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
More in general, "culture", for ex. the language, traditions.. just an acceptable standard of living and understand why a place is that place, or you wish a paris look like beirut?

Clearly because cultures can share space but not the same standard of living.

Quote:
for you is acceptable to rape people, sell girls (or kids) for mandatory marriages? i'm not that kind of ignorant. about you?

I question what you believe you're ignorant about. Take the U.S. for example. In spite of the many, many, many laws we have on the books which state emphatically we are a culture that will not tolerate such things; we have them en masse. Does this mean that our culture considers these actions an acceptable standard of living? If that were the case in your mind, how does that reconcile with our culture punishing such behaviors? Incareration and the Death Penalty?

Do you honestly believe the foreign culture explicitly imports such things? We have plenty of American citizens born and raised here, that breed it just as much as the foreign that import it. This is also the case abroad.

A more appropriate example would be the traditons of a culture in stark contrast to foreign culture but in a shared space. In example...

Americans don't (generally) piss/shit in buckets and pour them out their windows onto the city streets, every single day as a matter of tradition. We have indoor plubming, public facilities and plenty of them in Urban areas. Even country folk without plumbing have enough sense to build outhouses.

We do however have several states with huge homeless encampments where the city streets are their toilets. Citizen or No. Culture can also be corrupted by a failure to enforce tradition. Progressive Liberal world views of entitlement and rebellion for its sake alone.

What sort of benign set of Ethics is specifically American?

#118577 - 02/12/19 03:17 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: SIN3]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Multiculturalism will be a main reason for the coming collapse and ensuing chaos of the west. People have been brainwashed into glorifying "diversity". Diversity and immigration are a good thing to a certain degree if strategically managed. People behave as if we have suddenly evolved past tribalism. It's ridiculous. Weaponized language to shame people pointing out these problems is employed to silence them.

The people who are blindly ignoring issues with long term careless immigration and border strategies are unwittingly assisting in their own system's demise. Trump derangement syndrome is a deadly mental illness. Everyone loses if the complex system that is the first world collapses. Ignorant virtue signaling will be our downfall.

#118580 - 02/12/19 04:41 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: MindFck]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Sure, but this has been going on for decades and decades. It's become the conventional wisdom that any form of preservation of the nation's nuances or nationalism is White Supremacy. Though, they only seem to complain about the white man's superiority complex, rarely do they ever address its accomplishments. It's all dismissive of Nazism, as if that's the worst thing a person can be.

Diversity to some extent is useful, too much and you're replaced with a lesser more grotesque thing. Then everyone is dumping buckets of shit on the streets to the point where, you need a new nation.

But hey, this is what people really want apparently. Look over there at California. There's rarely any government intervention to wide spread disease and feces on the streets aside a public health warning.

Meanwhile here in Virginia, people are fretting over Black Face and White Hoods. Never mind the wholesale termination of the white baby. heh

#118992 - 03/30/19 08:41 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: SIN3]
fiendish Offline

People tend to always grumble about everything. And if everything was perfect, they would grumble about finding nothing to grumble about. Not that everything is perfect, but populism gains reason through this. Phantoms appear, to create an imagery of decay, which is supposedly the proof of their sayings. They present us as parasites that drain the breasts of the Motherland from the last milk drop that she's left. The government rarely intervenes, so there should be more government intervention. And such. And even if there was enough , of what they ask for, it wouldn't be enough , until it met their goals.
Just lies. No, just misinterpretation. Then lies again. Their own pitfalls. Their own talking. Their own debates.
A Communist or an Anarchist could make such comments just because you give him the right with what you're saying. If everything is wrong and diversity is bad, then our society is bad and the nation is bad. Of which part is you, and you're bad too. Do you think having the right of complaining about it makes you not part of the Nation, part of the system and part of the problem? If you want to make a change, you must first change yourself.

Medulla oblongata

#119017 - 04/02/19 04:44 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: fiendish]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Rights are privileges allotted by the State. That there's these 'inalienable Rights' only applies while standing on U.S. soil. Try to import them to the Middle East, or another culture diametrically opposed to ours and it should be self-evident.

People really feel entitled to believe what they say is true, right and should be pushed up on everyone else to make for a 'civilized society'. As if that's what we are. Sure, there's less chaos with a government and order in place but crime rates show that people will live as they want. And that's just the percentage getting caught.

What does self-change really mean, when society around you becomes foreign to what you know? There's a reason the guys in Cville were saying "Jews will not replace us!" not because of Supremacy ideologies, but evident truths about influence and allegiance to them.

Sure, change is happening. It just may not be the change you imagine for yourself.

#119027 - 04/04/19 03:37 PM Re: The Pitfalls of Multiculturalism [Re: SIN3]
fiendish Offline

People will live as they want, but how? What is that that they want? They want a model, a way of guidance. Somehow I feel they don't want to make the change, they just want to be a part of it.

Medulla oblongata

Page 7 of 7 « First<34567

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.