Topic Options
#13202 - 10/22/08 10:07 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Marilyn]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
 Originally Posted By: Marilyn
HAHAHAHAHA

Take a look at this!

Ouija Board Parker Brothers Hasbro Games.

the same company that produces Monopoly, actually makes these and sells them as a board game

ouija on amazon.com

then for the or chilled person,

the version to speak with Jah:
Ouija for the person on the green side of life

it made me laugh, so i thought i would share it

regards

-Marilyn

I think it is disturbing for a toy company to be selling these boards, and no parent should allow them to be used without proper guidance or supervision. I believe in the power these boards can open because my own mother had summoned a spirit, but was not skilled in divination or necromancy. After that session the table would levitate and the board did not want to go back in the box. It was not the board itself but the spirit that kept the portal open. I think Ouija boards should never be used unless you know how to close the portal, and I cannot recall their being any ritual to do such a thing. Ouija boards are not the best tool to use to divine because there is no means to control the situation even after you've broken contact.

#13232 - 10/22/08 03:37 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
...And I think you're full of absolute shit.

: D

No, seriously. Even if I assumed your paranormal head-trips were truth, then technically ANY device can be used as a psychic medium to summon spirits. Writing letters and numbers on a board doesn't suddenly make it magical. IT'S ALL IN THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

Also according to theory, an inexperienced person would not be able to summon spirits or that kind of shit. It would take great occult power. There are no magic buttons or wands to wave.

Or maybe it could be that since they were inexperienced, they were afraid of its' supposed "power" and let it get to their heads. Naive people always jump the gun when they take their first forays into the occult.

Edited by The Zebu (10/22/08 03:40 PM)

#13283 - 10/22/08 06:33 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: The Zebu]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
...And I think you're full of absolute shit.

: D

No, seriously. Even if I assumed your paranormal head-trips were truth, then technically ANY device can be used as a psychic medium to summon spirits. Writing letters and numbers on a board doesn't suddenly make it magical. IT'S ALL IN THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

Also according to theory, an inexperienced person would not be able to summon spirits or that kind of shit. It would take great occult power. There are no magic buttons or wands to wave.

Or maybe it could be that since they were inexperienced, they were afraid of its' supposed "power" and let it get to their heads. Naive people always jump the gun when they take their first forays into the occult.

Yeah I guess you're right I am full of shit, but my story was based on what my Aunt had told me because she was with my mother and her friend when they were operating the Ouija board...Those boards do not always work for everybody, just like they did not work for me when I tried. I don't think my Mother or my Aunt would lie, but hey I'm full of shit, so lets just pile it up right now. There are better ways to conjure spirits but I am full of shit, so I will not bother with explaining...Nobody knows how those Ouija boards are manufactured, but if they are magnetized prior to shipping that may explain why they work for however many occasions they do work.

When you go into a session of conjuring you do everything to prepare and to protect yourself and to contain the spirit you seek to manifest in order to not harm you. That is why there is an invocation and a banishing. The Ouija board does not have those protections... That is why I am against their use. Technically you are correct, but in practice there have been too many recorded stories about misadventures with the Ouija to discredit the fact.

Enjoy yourself. ignorance must be bliss HAIL SATAN

#13286 - 10/22/08 06:47 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Spiritual pipedreams FTL

#13288 - 10/22/08 06:49 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Dan_Dread]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
There is probably as many recorded stories of the boards working as there are stories about the "virgin mary" appearing on burritos and smoothies. If not more.

#13298 - 10/22/08 07:28 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: blsk]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: blsk
There is probably as many recorded stories of the boards working as there are stories about the "virgin mary" appearing on burritos and smoothies. If not more.

Hey you forgot Tortillas and Mulberry Trees. lol! I am not here to defend the Ouija board, I just shared a goddamn story and a reason why I don't do Ouija Boards. I have had only twice tried Ouija boards and they never worked with me, but when my friends or relatives have used it, the thing was going all over the place. But hey Ouija boards don't work...Every time a group uses one, they always say the same thing; "Who is moving the pointer?" It could be man made part of the time and it could be spiritual the other part. To each their own I guess.

End of subject HAIL SATAN

#13300 - 10/22/08 07:37 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I guess it could be said that there are two types of people on this earth. The type that move the pointer, and the type that wait expectantly for it to move itself.

Personally I always got more amusement from the former!

#13301 - 10/22/08 07:39 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: BlacKAcRE66

The real end of this subject is found in your profile...

I think that sums up your mentality rather well...

~T~

#13319 - 10/22/08 09:56 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: ta2zz]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Originally Posted By: BlacKAcRE66

The real end of this subject is found in your profile...

I think that sums up your mentality rather well...

~T~

Awe, what's wrong with a little humor? Gotta chip on your shoulder or something? Is this like some sort of club initiation where you bitch slap the new guy? Or try to anyway? I didn't know this was the Water Buffalo Club. LOL!

Give me a break already DEOS SATANAS EXOCIA DUNEMOS TRUMAE TUOFO!

#13426 - 10/25/08 10:08 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Hey I made $$$millions playing Monopoly and I owned the world more than once playing Risk. OUIJA IS A GAME, PRODUCED BY A GAME COMPANY. The mystery surrounding it can be traced back to when it first appeared. Back in the 1800s. When snake oils cured all your ills and gyspies could conjure the spirits. It's bullshit, plain and simple.

#13427 - 10/25/08 10:38 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Marilyn]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
I tried playing with it but it sucked. I don't see what the big deal is. It didn't do anything. People go crazy over something that dosen't even work.

#13513 - 10/27/08 11:41 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Marilyn]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I've always been entertained at the notion something made by Parker Brothers could be "evil". Granted not all Ouija boards are made by Parker Brothers and my own experience has shown that those ones suck anyway. I'm not sure where exactly people make the jump from communication with the dead to a "tool of the devil" Alot of it probably have to do with the fact that people fear what they don't understand, and how convenient it is to label somthing as "evil" when you don't understand it.
I myself had a Ouija board at one time. I remember one time my grandama came over to our house and she freaked when she saw it. I tried explaining to her that; since there was no devil, her fear of me being possessed by the devil through the board was down right retarded. She assured me that there was a devil, and it was my own ignorance toward that fact was going to lead to my possession. Well, here I am 10 years later and still free from possession.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (10/27/08 11:42 AM)

#13602 - 10/28/08 11:13 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
TheSearedOne Offline
lurker

Loc: Tennessee, US
Having only played with the Ouija board a few times, in my lesser experienced years in the "occult", I have not had much success with it. Granted the people I was using it with were probably not serious about it's possibilities, and one guy was just a dick (He made me think, for about an hour or so, that Dead, the ex-vocalist from Mayhem, was "speaking" to us. Oh to be young and gullible). But there was this one time when my sister (who is also into the occult) and I tried it, and we had this interesting "conversation" with a boy named Timmy who fell to his death. Could have been nothing but wishful thinking manifesting itself. Who knows? Maybe I should bust it out again. I think I still have it...

#13613 - 10/29/08 06:15 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: memphischick]
ontomor Offline
lurker

Loc: Mn
I have never had much luck with the board. Am i doing something wrong? I have seen them work on shows but never in real life!!

#13621 - 10/29/08 03:08 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: ontomor]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Let me put it this way.
In ones own universe is everything possible.
If you believe oujia works, fine then for you.
And even so if it can be proven you are communicating with the dead I find it quite rude to wake them up out of their sleep. They have something else to do then talking to a bunch of fluffy a-holes who try to be "elitist-mediums". Seriously, I first believed it and did it with a girlfriend. It "worked" and we had suddenly problems with an "angry" spirit. Noticed afterwards it was just one great subconsience who was fooling us.

The universe is a very strange thing, things that can be; aren't and wich cannot be; are. Only trying to make a point here that everything will eventually exist or work if you just believe in it. And if you let it work, it will always be your brain who is tricking you. Neverless, maybe some things may come into existance within your own universe.

(...OK, I have been reading to much "hitchhickers guide to the galaxy... altough I must admit if you take some things in perspective wich seems improbable they actually make sense if you think about it..)

Quote:
I have never had much luck with the board. Am i doing something wrong? I have seen them work on shows but never in real life!!

Do not forget, everything on television is punt in scene. They want you to believe some things CAN happen. Some words of advice for you; believe in the board and it will work. But the best advice is: smash the board, get outside and enjoy your life, if you are dead you will probably have enough time to talk to your also-dead-compagnons.

Edited by Dimitri (10/29/08 03:12 PM)

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.