Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#13656 - 10/30/08 02:58 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: ontomor]
Disabuse Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
 Originally Posted By: ontomor
i am new to all of this and maybe i should read and listen a bit before i try to make a point about what i think.

That's the best advise you could have given yourself.

I have never had much luck with the board. Am i doing something wrong? I have seen them work on shows but never in real life!!

I have to agree about the board, but if it was a link to the dead why shouldn't it work for all people and not others.

101 is a place for newbies to learn and feel the board out. Therefore, you won't get the hammer dropped on you for 3 one liners in your first few hours here. Some members have lurked for months, studying, reading, and learning, before making their first post. Bear in mind, one liners like this when posted in other sections of the board will be deleted and could get you banned.

ontomor: I removed your other one liners. You may be new here, but that does not exclude you from the rules of this forum. It is your responsibility to know and abide by them while visiting our slice of the internet. You take responsibility for your actions here, and no one else can be held responsible for you. If you didn't read the rules while signing up your account, I highly suggest you read them now.

#22540 - 03/25/09 04:41 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
Little Dani-boy Offline
lurker

Once, my grandma bought a Ouija board from Toys-R-Us and got a flat tire on the way home. When she slammed on the brakes, the Ouija board slid off of the seat and fell onto the floor, it was really creepy. After getting a ride home from her best friends sister in-law, she tripped over the dog while walking in the doorway. She then decided that she wanted to return it ASAP, but she couldn't find the receipt (that was the creepiest part). So she sold it at a garage sale and it was never to be seen again. At least, that's what she told me.

#22541 - 03/25/09 05:48 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Little Dani-boy]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

So let me get this straight your grandma got a flat tire slammed on her brakes and the thing on her seat slid off on to the floor… Somehow you think this was creepy, simple physics? She then gets home and trips over her poorly trained dog… Then after a flat tire and a ride home in a different car she apparently cannot clearly see any opportunity where the receipt could have been lost? Creepy, are you fucking serious?

Creepy would have been someone giving her one on her following birthday and having it be the same board… But alas there is nothing interesting or creepy here at all, not even a good story… All I see here is a person’s ability to believe that an object can persuade their future… It is all in your perspective, should you think these things contain power then for you they contain as much power as you are willing to give them…

Read more post less, now run along and play little troll…

#22649 - 03/27/09 11:03 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: ta2zz]
Little Dani-boy Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

So let me get this straight your grandma got a flat tire slammed on her brakes and the thing on her seat slid off on to the floor… Somehow you think this was creepy, simple physics? She then gets home and trips over her poorly trained dog… Then after a flat tire and a ride home in a different car she apparently cannot clearly see any opportunity where the receipt could have been lost? Creepy, are you fucking serious?

Creepy would have been someone giving her one on her following birthday and having it be the same board… But alas there is nothing interesting or creepy here at all, not even a good story… All I see here is a person’s ability to believe that an object can persuade their future… It is all in your perspective, should you think these things contain power then for you they contain as much power as you are willing to give them…

Read more post less, now run along and play little troll…
No, I'm not fucking serious.

If you would have looked and saw that my post was a reply to a lame-ass story, you would've known that I was being sarcastic. I thank you for your proof reading and views on the oh-so-spooky Ouija board, but your run-on sentences and poor grammar make me take it back.

I "apparently cannot clearly see" how anybody could have taken that seriously. Wow.

#22661 - 03/28/09 05:10 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Little Dani-boy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

If you were being sarcastic, why did the intonation of your response wasn't it at all? If responding to a lame-ass story it's better to give YOUR opinion about WHY it is a lame-ass story. This instead of posting your grannies crap and thus showing what a little idiot you are.

You are new here, I suggest keeping your head low; trolls and idiots get banned easily.

Edited by Dimitri (03/28/09 05:18 AM)

#22674 - 03/28/09 11:54 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Dimitri]
Little Dani-boy Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
If you were being sarcastic, why did the intonation of your response wasn't it at all? If responding to a lame-ass story it's better to give YOUR opinion about WHY it is a lame-ass story. This instead of posting your grannies crap and thus showing what a little idiot you are.

You are new here, I suggest keeping your head low; trolls and idiots get banned easily.

This forum is a fucking joke, full of illiterate morons and hypocrisy. If you're going to criticize me, at least do it with proper sentence structure. All I see here are cowards trying to be "real" Satanists by bashing other users with 10 posts or less, regardless of anything. As for explaining WHY it was a pointless story...seriouisly. If it isn't obvious to you then you're fucking stupid. I don't owe you an explaination.

I'm done wasting my time with you posers.

#22676 - 03/29/09 12:56 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Little Dani-boy]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
I thought his post was funny and halfway clever. too bad he threw a temper tantrum. see ya daniboy
#22679 - 03/29/09 04:29 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Bacchae]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Yeah his sarcastic reply was amusing but too bad that after some mild (misplaced) opposition little Dani-boy turned into a little Nancy-boy.

It's maybe better he's gone, moderate opposition might have done some lasting damage. I at times wonder how those people survive out there; it's a harsh cold world.

D.

#22680 - 03/29/09 05:56 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: memphischick]
Splore Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
I find Ouija Boards - or rather anything that is pertained to have an unnatural link to the unknown – as utterly romantic. Romantic in the sense that their use would bring upon some form of enlightenment, yet at the same time, that they are completely hapless and ridiculous.

I spent many wasted hours with Ouija Boards in my youth, always in the belief that they did work, that they did perform as claimed and I enjoyed myself immensely - it was extremely entertaining and I loved scaring myself silly with my overactive imagination. Nowadays I view them as nothing more than a prop, they certainly are nothing to be feared and most definitely nothing to be revered.

Is it really surprising to you that people will react to Ouija boards with fear, will react with such absurd stupidity? People will always react in a way that befits their knowledge – Ouija Boards are always linked with things that are dark, supernatural and that concern death.

#23832 - 04/28/09 01:44 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
KrazyKriss Offline
lurker

I am a college student, and me and my roommate got one. Most of the time it was just full of shit and gave us stupid answers and stuff. Then the it started giving us answers to questions we had no idea of knowing. Dont believe me if you want, everybody has there own opinion, but I know that it does work just not 100% of the time. CAOSAGONU!
#23833 - 04/28/09 02:09 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: KrazyKriss]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

It doesn't work 100% of the time? Wouldn't the stupid answers it gave count as it working? If it was giving you answers to questions you had no idea of knowing how can you be sure they are correct?

#23871 - 04/28/09 10:12 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: KrazyKriss]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Remember “The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy” teaches us the ultimate answer is

In “The restaurant at the end of the universe” we learn that the Question may simply be “What do you get if you multiply six by nine?” But none of that matters because those who sought the question decided not to do it again and just settle for the suggestion "How many roads must a man walk down"?

The lesson of this story children is unless you know the question any potential answers are worthless… Connecting these answers to future events is an exercise in fantasy, you can only settle for possibility's not realities…

By the way, If a question is not asked then is there truly an answer or is it just a statement?

~T~

#23957 - 05/01/09 01:22 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: Marilyn]
Lucifer. Offline
lurker

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Oh yes, they are so terrifying. Just kidding. I bought one at toys-r-us. I believe it's the Hasbro's one listed above. Yes, toys-r-us is now going towards the occult. Hahah.
Plus, I made a hand carved one. I have them to make money off of pseudo-psychology tricks. I have made about $100 in two weeks with "Ouija Settings". Tarot cards are just as profitable. =)
What I notice is the people who are most terrified of the "unknown" are the people who pay me for settings and readings.
The big deal is fear. Fear is attractive at the same time it's avoided.

#27341 - 07/21/09 11:36 PM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: memphischick]
bluj666 Offline
stranger

Loc: Tennessee,USA
Hmm i dont know, I used to have one. When i was 18 some freinds and me set out to a old "supposed" slave burial ground to play with it. My mother who is a fairly religious women was fine with it, she just asked we taked crucifixes with us.. I guess some people just just beleive too much what the pastor tells them and fear of the unknown defeats rationallity. But we had some interesting results in the graveyard and the abandoned house were a man murdered his family.
#27844 - 08/03/09 04:16 AM Re: Ouija Boards [Re: bluj666]
Kaiotee Offline
lurker

Honestly...it's so sad people are easily fooled into believing a toy has "MYSTICAL POWERS". I was the asshole who moved it to all the letters; all my stupid friends fell for it and still talk about it to this day. If you honestly believe going into a burial ground and "haunted" houses is going to provoke some UNKNOWN force, and that UNKNOWN FORCE is going to tell you SECRETS...you're an idiot. It's sad to see all the little kids on youtube post fake videos of being "possessed" by an "evil spirit", AAHAHAHAA.
Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.