Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#115833 - 02/21/18 04:25 AM Hypnosis the induction method
Zeno Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG8lewVH64M

Authentic video in my opinion, the children have been trying different methods learnt from YouTube using induction to put an individual to "sleep" through hypnosis, they succeeded in some of their attempts.

Consciousness changes from moment to moment in an individual depending upon which parts of the brain is in action. The individual switches between "upper" and "lower" modes of consciousness at each moment, a large part of activity is automatic from a "lower" mode. An induction method disrupts an activity that is in the middle of trying to complete an action from a "lower" mode, keeping the individual in "lower" mode aka trance or sleep because the brain could not switch back to "upper" mode.

Other videos on YouTube explains the different induction methods for hypnosis and how it is done. Done correctly the induction can take less than 30 seconds to achieve. Depending upon the situation and type of brain of the individual, they may be more open to hypnosis than others.

#115859 - 02/22/18 09:01 PM Re: Hypnosis the induction method [Re: Zeno]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I think partially authentic. The little girl was stifling a smile when her friend was shaking her and saying, "Wobble, wobble, wobble."

You can get people down quickly like that, but I think more often if prior trust has been built, or the person is just a trusting person. These kids are curious, trust each other and probably the entire world, so I think are very open to it.

When I did my hypnosis course we could slap each other into a trance state but we had been hypnotising each other for a couple of days and were groomed to just drop. But I doubt you could just slap down a random stranger - they would probably come back at you you swinging. Even in stage shows, willingness and suggestibility are tested prior.

I really liked the use of metaphors in inductions because they have a way of tricking a paranoid mind into relaxation. They were annoyingly fascinating and I can see their potential. But, they do take a lot longer.

#115860 - 02/23/18 02:25 AM Re: Hypnosis the induction method [Re: ShadowLover]
Zeno Offline

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
I think partially authentic. The little girl was stifling a smile when her friend was shaking her and saying, "Wobble, wobble, wobble."

I have seen another YouTube video of a father who hypnotises their daughter on such things on how to cross a road safely in which he says the individual might laugh, fidget and scratch themselves whilst still under hypnosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMfKdjyCdA

#115862 - 02/23/18 05:17 AM Re: Hypnosis the induction method [Re: Zeno]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Yeah sure. But in my opinion, this little girl wasn't under hypnosis at that point in time. I thought she looked alert. I'm not saying the whole video was fraudulent, but I am not convinced of the authenticity of that bit.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.