#116175 - 04/03/18 11:26 AM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: Dark Light 444]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
So that's your strategy then?

Ok, bye Felicia.

#116182 - 04/05/18 10:12 AM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: SIN3]
Dark Light 444 Offline

To answer your question, using the user feedback at this site seems like a decent sounding board for those interested in testing their ideas or doing a personal study, sure.
Iíve opened my eyes a little more reading some of yours and otherís ideas. Thereís a certain feel and charm to your interaction with users. Itís a hallmark of the 600club. Iíve pretty much stepped into your personal lair by participating here.
I wasnít aware at first that this was the case; now I know.

#116183 - 04/05/18 12:08 PM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: Dark Light 444]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
This isn't my personal lair by any means. If there's an established camaraderie you feel alienated from; that's on you. Could have something to do with the content of your posts.

Nobody gives a shit who you are behind that avatar. I'd be willing to bet that point was missed somehow through these pages.

There's nothing to flesh out. You and Sabrina 'the witch' could make friends and go bowling together.

#116185 - 04/05/18 12:16 PM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: SIN3]
Dark Light 444 Offline

I donít feel alienated from anything. Iím simply observing. So what if the content of my posts donít make a show for you. This is your personal lair. Enjoy it while you can.

#118844 - 03/05/19 06:28 PM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: SIN3]
Thetruthisrare66 Offline
stranger

I like the question you bring up. A serious study of Satanism for me would best be told by a story. If I was to have a kid I would like to have a girl, this is only because I would raise her to be a witch and I would also need to marry another Satanist. This put's me in the position to be her teacher in the dark art's, henceforth your question. A serious study of Satanism would probably best be engaged with through a mentor who has years of experience in living as a Satanist. So begining at 14 she would have to find a Satanic mentor outside of the house to teach her how to live like a Satanist. From a young age I would teach her self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-awareness. I would teach her all the formula's for success that I know. I would have a huge library in my house for her to see the power of wisdom. I would also have baphomet statue's in a couple places. I would give her a Pentagram necklace at a early age so she begin's to think about occult topic's. I would send her to personal development seminar's and the best school for her. I would love her just the right amount, so she doesn't go spoiled on me but doesn't have any issues later in her life. I would show her the difference between having money and being poor, so she know's the value of money. I would enroll her in whatever art she desire's so she develops intuition. Then as she get's older she would have to decide if Satanism is for her. Let's say she decides it is, she would then embark on a journey of personal discovery and development. Where she learn's what she hold's most dear to her heart and her meaning in her life. In the end serious study of Satanism for me, could in short be responded with the complete and total knowledge of yourself, as well as the preservation of your internal and external ideal realities.
#118845 - 03/05/19 07:37 PM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: Thetruthisrare66]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Sweet Baby Jesus...
Don't forget to get her a black cat and a broomstick to masturbate with.

#118854 - 03/06/19 08:01 PM Re: Serious Study of Satanism [Re: Czereda]
Thetruthisrare66 Offline
stranger

very funny i suppose. after i digest the sour nature of that joke, it is actually very funny.
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.