Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#116207 - 04/11/18 11:07 PM Re: 9/11: No Planes? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Summarily: When on TV I saw the Twin Towers vaporize instantly into their footprints, I knew it was a demolition and not the result of airplane hits. So it had to ber a false flag. My assumption, like most others who didn't buy the official story, was that it was either the GWB/Cheney/Rums clique or something similar within peripheral NWO activists at Langley, etc. If not principal, at least complicit, because there were too many official stand-downs and access controls that needed governmental orders.

PSYOPwise Arab "Terrorists" made no sense. Why provoke the USA into wars destroying them and countries sheltering them?

Aa most also know, among the theories going around was that it was a MOSSAD operation to get the USA to destroy all of the regional nations that might cause problems for Israel. There was a logic to this, but I didn't spend any time on it.

Others did, with some pretty startling results, Check this out.

The other question was that if no planes hit anything, what happened to them and their passengers? That was a mystery to me until I bumped into this lady's research.

The pieces all fit together now.

#116216 - 04/19/18 10:58 PM Re: 9/11: No Planes? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
The terrorists wanted to start a holy war that they could enjoy in heaven on their big-screen TVs when they weren't banging one of their 72 virgins. By the way, what happens when one of them is no longer a virgin? Does she get replaced or does Ahmad have to close his eyes, fuck her up the ass and imagine she's still a virgin?

I'm sure all eight readers here appreciate the time and effort you spent explaining your conspiracy theory, but for maximum exposure you may want to befriend Alex Jones.

#116220 - 04/25/18 08:40 PM Re: 9/11: No Planes? [Re: William Wright]
Zakary Offline
pledge

The answers to the truths of 911 are found in what followed it.... the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.... and the global war on terror... 911 was a key.... a global passport to invade any country to 'capture the crazy bearded men'.... and now... we have ISIS... Al Qaeda mk 2.
#116223 - 04/26/18 01:00 AM Re: 9/11: No Planes? [Re: Zakary]
Phoenician Offline

Loc: CA
There are over 60,000 students from Saudi Arabia in the USA currently. And its always been that way. A country of mutually beneficial oil money was never considered a threat, and still isn't. It was a bunch of angst filled privilliged kids.

The rest was just Icarus trying to fly to the sun for that depression resistant war time economy, with such low ARM's you can live the American Dream too!

And for the record, Opperation Enduring Self Esteem was a fuck ton of fun to watch. I vaguely remember when I was a kid the tracer fire over Kuwait on the news. Now I was finally old enough to witness a real and true war! Then no mobile weapons facilities were found and I decided not to follow through with that military enlistment, even though they gave me time to pass the drug test.

Too much fun to dissapoint everyone instead.

#116234 - 05/02/18 11:20 PM Re: 9/11: No Planes? [Re: Phoenician]
Friend of zoogs Offline
pledge

Loc: MN
Nothing like firing tracers from you own weapon. Why did you not enlist? Just to disappoint? There seems to have been a lot to gain without much risk. Except maybe the drug thing for a few months...

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.