Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#116244 - 05/03/18 10:17 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Friend of zoogs]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Part of the problem could be new users being approved once a month. Many just get tired of waiting and resign.

Danger of discussion? Please.

Edited by Czereda (05/03/18 10:17 PM)

#116249 - 05/06/18 02:35 AM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Czereda]
Friend of zoogs Offline
pledge

Loc: MN
Well that must be due to the vast number of applicants, otherwise that would make no sense.

The danger is figurative right...you're welcome.

#116250 - 05/08/18 12:00 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Friend of zoogs]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Is once a month a current policy? Seems pretty archaic, all things considered. Maybe the forum just needs some new blood in the admin camp. Looking at that list below, I think maybe 1 or 2 check the forum periodically.

#116254 - 05/09/18 02:13 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Czereda
Part of the problem could be new users being approved once a month. Many just get tired of waiting and resign.

Danger of discussion? Please.

Fair enough. The title on this thread is attractive for a topic that I've been interested in lately in my own current path. The way I look at it in layman's terms is that the left hand is more personally interested and adversarial and the Right hand is more harmonic with a community. Neither side has any kind of "moral" superiority cause in my view its a kind of balance of power between an individual and the community he or she lives in. But for an individual it seems to me an easy trap to fall into in Satanism or anything is to lose sight of their personal goals and assume that ideology in order to fit in. (I'm aware lol ;))
Personally I cast no judgment. Its part of growing up and falling into the trap doesn't define who you are.

Back to the actual topic to hopefully say something useful, my path is a kind of zigzag between the RHP and the LHP depending on what feels appropriate at the time. Before that though its important to know what you want in my experience or it can get pretty hairy.

#116257 - 05/09/18 05:50 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
The Baphomet Idol designed by Levi is a hermetic icon. There's a reason Satanists and their ilk embrace it.

#116274 - 05/13/18 06:29 AM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
Is once a month a current policy? Seems pretty archaic, all things considered. Maybe the forum just needs some new blood in the admin camp. Looking at that list below, I think maybe 1 or 2 check the forum periodically.

Nah. I once stumbled upon a forum (I don't remember its name) where some users were complaining that they registered their accounts here and received no answer. They concluded their accounts weren't approved. They didn't know about the waiting period.

#116286 - 05/14/18 07:00 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: SIN3]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
Maybe the forum just needs some new blood in the admin camp.

Instead, it took what little blood was still in circulation and sucked it out like a mortician, to be replaced with embalming fluid.

#116314 - 05/16/18 10:25 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: XiaoGui17]
Friend of zoogs Offline
pledge

Loc: MN
I have a good embalming story...anyone interested?

I realize this puts me in jeopardy due to the one line nature of the post, but what the fuck.

Edited by Friend of zoogs (05/16/18 10:27 PM)
Edit Reason: spiplled a little scotch and had to wring out the drops from my t-shirt

#116328 - 05/25/18 02:57 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Brother Nihil]
Dark One Offline
pledge

Union with the higher power? From what I understand of the Left Hand Path we are the 'higher power' the ultimate form into which the universe as a whole has manifested itself into. Okay sure we're going to die at some point but it's best to avoid running after gods pleading for immortality instead you make the best of what you are as you are while you are.
#116339 - 05/27/18 10:12 AM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Dark One]
Sabrina27 Offline

@dark one mind elaborating here, "the ultimate form into which the universe as a whole has manifested itself into."

#116340 - 05/27/18 11:28 AM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Sabrina27]
Dark One Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
@dark one mind elaborating here, "the ultimate form into which the universe as a whole has manifested itself into."

The universe is a physical mathematical construct of some kind and it formed itself over billions of years into ever increasingly complex forms. This would ultimately give rise to life and of course ourselves, physically it's all part of the one same universe. I don't believe this a creation of 'God' in the Abrahamic sense though, it's just apparently what actually happened and what we factually are.

#116375 - 05/31/18 02:08 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Dark One]
Sabrina27 Offline

Do u mean our atoms are those that exist in the universe? In a sense we're synchronized and intertwined with the stars and galaxies?

#116376 - 05/31/18 02:22 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Sabrina27]
Dark One Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
Do u mean our atoms are those that exist in the universe? In a sense we're synchronized and intertwined with the stars and galaxies?

The atoms we're currently made from don't particularly belong to us. We're not made of the same atoms we were made from 10 years ago it's all been replaced. We're more of an ongoing event in space and time than a collection of specific atoms. The universe itself is one massive space and time event in which we are forever a part. Bear in mind time only exists as a matter of our own perspective. As far as the universe itself is concerned everything that ever happened in the past, present and future is simultaneous.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/738387/Time-NOT-real-EVERYTHING-happens-same-time-einstein

#116382 - 06/01/18 05:31 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Dark One]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Now is the only thing that's real.

So... what are you going to do about it?

#117209 - 10/18/18 04:41 PM Re: The Case 4 the Right Hand Path [Re: Friend of zoogs]
Alexander85 Offline
stranger

The left hand path is about growing infinitely until you become God. The right hand path is about shrinking into nothingness until you dissolve into it existence and become one with God. The Bible is not a based on a lie. It is based on the truth from the perspective of a sheep. There is no such thing as a lie, only different perceptions of the truth. We don't have the perspective of the sheep because we are wolves.
Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.