Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#116713 - 08/09/18 07:48 PM Satanism - Follower Of Lilith
ColorPurple Offline
lurker

There are many versions of Satanism but not many follow the story of the bible and if so very little in the ways of scripture. You could call me a scholar of the Dark Lord and a follower of Lilith. If you have more questions please do ask and if you like what I have written drop me a pm.

Where the origin of people who have blue eyes come from.

Before Eve God made Adam and Lilith. At this time both were hermaphrodites. Meaning that they both had male and female sex organs. This is before God split Adam into two parts to make Eve.

Genesis 1: 27 “And God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Lilith and Adam lived in the Garden of Eden for a long time but eventually Lilith grew tired of Adam always wanting to be the masculine one as they laid with each other. Meaning Lilith was tired of playing the female role and receiving to Adam under the sheets to do his bidding's that she finally left Adam.

The apocryphal book of Genesis states “Why should I lie beneath you? He asked: I was also made with dust, and therefore I am your equal … As Adam tried to force her to obey, Lilith, angry, pronounced God and left.”

What is mainly known about Lilith is her eyes were a bright clear blue like the ocean and almost as if they glowed when she looked upon you.

When Lilith left Adam and the Garden on her own will she met at the red sea to which she was greeted by the fallen ones who laid camp there. The fallen angels who rebelled against the tyrant god in the heavens. She shared her self with them and made many blue eyed children from these blonde angels carrying the banner of the dark lord.

When Adam found out she had left he complain to God and God sent an angel to retrieve her. When the angel went to Lilith she pronounced God for forcing her to lay with Adam and told the Angel she will not be coming back to the garden.

When Eve was created her children became the first lineage of the Hebrews. That is why the Hebrews call light eyed people the blue eyed devils.

The real white man is the children of Lilith and you can tell them by their light eyes. Lilith mated with fallen angels when she left the Garden Of Eden on her free will so the white man has Fallen Angel blood in him but it is of Lilith's strong bloodline that keeps the white man from being demons.

But when a black man or woman (Children of Eve) lays with one of these white people and bare child with them then Lilith's blood is watered down and that child is no longer of good but of evil.

The fake jews (Who work for their own device) want the white man and black man to mix so that they bring demons upon this earth to walk among us. This is why we see so much evil in these times because man is bringing it upon themselves. God says in the bible mixing these two together is wrong and the work of the devil. It is also wrong to do this in the Dark Lord's eyes as well.

Video Link

It is of the fake jew who has programed the white woman as beautiful in the black man's mind. It is a planted seed of evil.

Eve was the second wife of Adam and in the Bible was said to be the one behind the sin of the forbidden fruit. Adam was said to have lived with Eve without issue until they both got expelled from paradise and this was when their humanity was put in permanent sin.

These sins are from the children of Eve not Lilith's.

When Jesus came to his crucifixion it was meant for the dark skinned children of Eve not for Lilith's breed.

All this Christian nonsense of white men committing sin and asking Jesus to forgive them is a lie based on false Jews.

What was the forbidden fruit that Eve and Adam sinned?

Eve had looked upon her father God with lust and came to him with her naked body while Adam laid back to watch in agreement. This is when God fully realized how corrupted Adam had become with Eve and cast them out of his garden forcing them to wear cloths around them and damning them for eternal shame of their naked bodies.

What happen when Adam and Eve was cast out of the Garden Of Eden?

When Adam and Eve was cast out of Eden they had lost all of their knowledge of aeon and the history of God and the Heavens for they were man we know of now. For it was Eve who still remembered only bits of God in the heavens and taught Adam to remember.

The Apocalypse of Adam - She (Eve) taught me (Adam) a word of knowledge of the eternal God. Who had created us and the powers with him, whom we did not know.

And the glory in our heart(s) left us, me and your mother Eve, along with the first knowledge that breathed within us. And it (glory) fled from us; it entered into great which had come forth, not from this aeon from which we had come forth, I and Eve your mother. But it (knowledge) entered into the seed of great aeons. For this reason I myself have called you by the name of that man.

That man Adam was speaking of was a Fallen Angel who was accompanied by two others in his party who taught them to remember of God and what God had done to them.

Seth this fallen angel that Adam had name one of his children from was a messenger but not for Adam and Eve but for the Dark Lord's Legion where these Angel's would ride delivering messages from one encampment to another and had very long journey's ahead of them during the battle of the Heavens. These Angel's had happen to stumble upon Adam and Eve in the desert hungry and cold just after they had been cast out from the Garden by God. This Fallen Angel had heard stories of Adam from Lilith and took pity on them so he given them both a gift of apples and Eve accepted the gift and gave it to Adam.

For Seth showed compassion on the Israelite's and taught them how to live and make shelter to survive this realm.

The false Jews would lead you to believe that Eve took an apple from the tree of knowledge from Satan and gave a piece to Adam leading to their fall from grace. But this had took place after their fall because of Eve's lust towards God and Adams corruption.

The Apocalypse of Adam - Then we recognized the God who had created us. For we were not strangers to his powers. And we served him in fear and slavery. And after these things, we became darkened in our heart(s). Now I slept in the thought of my heart.

Only then from learning this knowledge that God came to Adam and Eve on earth for God of the Israelite's is not a Loving God but one who deals in slavery and fear.

The God of the Israelite is a lord of war, is a tyrant to those he commands under him. He is not of love or sympathy.

Lilith is my true mother not Eve, not what the false Jews say in Israel. God does not love everyone only his people.

I am going to hell to be with my bothers and sisters in our version of paradise. It is where I belong with my true mother for she has shun God of the Israelite's for his tyranny upon her and the force sexual perversions by Adam.

My bloodline like all who carry the mark of the blue eyed devil is of the Fallen Angels and the fearless. The ones who reject the wrath of God and his wicked rule upon his loyal subjects.

My father is of freedom for he is in my blood.

Edited by ColorPurple (08/09/18 07:58 PM)

#116714 - 08/09/18 10:37 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Okie dokie. Yeah, this will go over well, like a lead balloon.

#116734 - 08/12/18 03:19 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I am pretty sure that with a few tweaks and expansions you could write a novel about it.
Other than that it is utter crap.

Still, I do feel flattered my blue eyes are for once associated with demonic beauty instead of angelic ones.
Well done you little man.

#117058 - 09/27/18 01:07 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: Dimitri]
ColorPurple Offline
lurker

Eridu is the oldest permanent settlements in the world. The ancient Sumerians also believed that Eridu was the first city in the world and they documented that belief in the Sumerian King List and the Eridu Genesis.

Evidence shows that the earliest structures date to the 6th millennium BC. Below is an image of what is left of the settlement today residing in modern Iraq.

The ancient Sumerians themselves made mention of Eridu’s antiquity. The Sumerians made several ancient statues of beings who had very big and blue eyes looking up. These ancient statues were then placed in the high temple on top of the ziggurat.

What Did Sumerians Look Like?

They had thin lips, straight thin noses, and eyes that sloped downward. Suggest that Sumerians were dark-skinned, dark-eyed and dark-haired. Sumerians also referred to themselves as “the dark-haired people.”

I believe this is where Lilith settled to and bared children with Angels. The Sumerians constructed these large statues in her honor.

Why do I believe this?

Because Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor. Which has been tracked down from a single genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

Through my current research I believe the closet ancestors to Lilith's bloodline is the Yazidi tribe in modern Iraq.

Photos of the Yazidi people living in modern day Iraq below.

A young Yazidi girl rests at an Iraqi-Syrian border crossing, after fleeing from ISIS. Aug 14, 2014

Yazidi are a tribe of the Kurds. There was a genocide against them from ISIS because of there eye color since this the only tribe in the region who have such colored eyes. In certain beliefs of Islam it is believed that light eyed people are demons.

Edited by ColorPurple (09/27/18 01:34 PM)

#117059 - 09/27/18 02:14 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
ColorPurple Offline
lurker

What happen to Lilith when she left the Garden Of Eden?

When Lilith left the Garden Of Eden she had to step lightly through; Over the rocky walls that hid away the land so not to be found upon from her own doing. When she surpass the cliffs and onto the other side to which lay jagged rocks she had never witnessed before and a long stretch of beach front. To her horizon she looked forth east to an ocean that was passable by foot and from here she walked out passed the sea to dirt and sand.

She traveled what seem to be forever eating anything she could find on her way; For it felt like she traveled half the earth over the grounded ocean path on to Africa and into the North until in her exhaustion she stumbled upon an encampment along the red sea.

To which she was meant by the Fallen ones.

They did not know what this creature Lilith was, she was not like them but they gave her shelter and safety while she rested from her long journey.

Isa 34:14 The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Three sunsets had passed and night had broke when Lilith awoke. Her body sore and her joints in agony. When she wake she was very hungry; Not for food but carnal desire. For she longed for pleasure.

She heard of the Angels in the Heavens and the Fallen ones who were the same but this was the first time she had laid eyes upon them and to her they were the most beautiful beings she had ever seen even more beautiful than God.

So she became even more aroused and lust for them so she took the Angels in the camp one by one at first than many up to four at a time for the Angels were kind and patient unlike Adam. For many long nights she done to them what she only could imagine of while she stayed in the idle Garden and to her they were good.

The more she gave and took the more she craved the sweet Angelic essence of nectar upon and in both her lips. They excited her greatly and her moans could be heard of as a screech owl in the night wind and she bore 88 children from 13 Angels 6 of which gave birth to 1/3 of her seed before she had past this realm.

And the Angels feel in deep love with Lilith, showering her in admiration and attention; hearing what she had to say then soon commanded. And Lilith felt safe with these arch Angels.

Until many years past and the war in the Heavens, in the many realms and upon earth still raged on. It was at this time the heavenly host was heading forth to their lands to which Lilith lived upon with the Angels for before it was peaceful far from the great battles.

This is when she commanded her angels to leave with her toward more peaceful lands and they came forth with her and her children followed.

They then settled far away from which they came onto fruitful lands with plenty of wild grain to make wheat from and it was good. And Lilith along with her angels and her children made a coven sealed in blood and this coven was the first of man.

When the Dark Lord found about their parting he was patient; for by this time he had required knowledge of who Lilith was and he knew her fruit would bore strong and prosperous kinship to his cause. So he allowed them to leave without repercussions.

For the Dark Lord is logical and just; As long as you are worthy for him.

Edited by ColorPurple (09/27/18 02:27 PM)

#117060 - 09/28/18 12:36 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
Dark Light 444 Offline

As much as Judeo-Xtian based writings are not my thing, if these posts are indeed your penmanship, then hats off to you a bit, as I sense some legitimate passion in your interests here.

#117063 - 09/29/18 01:59 AM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: Dark Light 444]
ColorPurple Offline
lurker

Yes this is my own original work and penmanship. I have posted this on one other board around the same time as my first post here.

What I have here is incomplete. Since what you are reading is bits and pieces of unfinished work. The rest sit on my desk and even that is not finished.

I decided to post these parts up as a fallback reference to anyone who is thinking of stealing my work. Where I reside, walls have ears and they will steal it if given a chance.

The post has a timestamp and the username can be traced back to me from any where in the world.

For the work it's self?

Not to get into the details but I was gifted as a boy with unique abilities which has taken me 20 years to curve and even to that length of time I still haven't found the boundaries of these abilities.

As for Eve's children, the Israelite's and their God who have intentionally buried and stolen knowledge and traditions from us and our history. It has become hidden knowledge that the Roman catholic church shelters for their own vices along with the world rulers within the system of YAHWEH.

I take a serious and practical approach to my work. I am a scholar, a disciple of Satan and an obedient child to the night mother Lilith.

The Judeo-Xtian style is the way I receive.

One day I wish to make a parish from my workings.

I appreciate your further interest and hope you continue to involve yourself. I leave you with a gift to the arts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bn4ghvPd0o

#117066 - 09/29/18 03:38 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
Quite surreal images and text for...a temporal divination of sorts? I respect the effort therefore the ultimate result. Add music to consume with images all at once. And sometimes a thing becomes abit nonsensical before it dawns on you that it's sunset.
#117117 - 10/06/18 11:46 AM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I have blue eyes, and once some chick commented on it. I'm pretty sure she wanted my dick.
#117122 - 10/06/18 06:26 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: William Wright]
Devil liviD Offline
BANNED
stranger

Great. Another geneticist looking in the mirror. Guess what? Three wise men rode a camel to see one. He was brown eyed as a yeti.
#117139 - 10/08/18 06:47 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: Devil liviD]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I don't know about the three wise men, but if I was on a long trip with a camel you'd better believe I'd be tappin' dat brown eye.
#117160 - 10/10/18 02:33 PM Re: Satanism - Follower Of Lilith [Re: ColorPurple]
fiendish Offline

You see it's all in the DNA , assholes returning back.

Medulla oblongata

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.