Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#116792 - 08/19/18 12:52 AM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
Even in the face of direct evidence, and mockery, you have been stalwart in your unwavering religious claims. Like a rock.

Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.

Actually, I find such an unwavering attitude in a debate endearing. Cute even. No matter how educated your opponent is and how intelligent his arguments are, don't give up. Stand by your point of view no matter fucking what. Soon, your frustrated opponent will resort to insults. First, he will try to be smart in his ridicule but as the time passes by, the insults will become more and more primitive.

This is how you bring the dog to the ground. And this is the time when you just should not pay him back by insulting him. Instead, be like a gentleman. Stay calm and assume the air of indifference. You can say shit like that: Oh dear, is an ad-hominem an argument now?

That will infuriate him (or her) even more. "But I presented my arguments in the beginning! You ignored them!"

You can then proceed to quote their adhoms.

#psychology

#116793 - 08/19/18 01:07 AM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:

Actually, I find such an unwavering attitude in a debate endearing. Cute even. No matter how educated your opponent is and how intelligent his arguments are, don't give up. Stand by your point of view no matter fucking what. Soon, your frustrated opponent will resort to insults. First, he will try to be smart in his ridicule but as the time passes by, the insults will become more and more primitive.

The dude can handle himself and I'm getting bored with this. But are you really advocating that, Anna?

Because this seems more like shit peddlers justice to me.

Isn't there like this whole Satanism bullshit about counterproductive pride? What about putting a pot on top of your head and hitting it with a wooden spoon? Is that standing stalwart against waves or whatever?

<pretentious line removed>

And I see what your saying, but there is another explanation.

Consider it like a special ed student and a private tutor. At first The tutor presents it civilly. Trying to present the subject in a concise manner. The kid doesn't get it. So the teacher dumbs it down a little... and so on.

The infuriation stems from not being able to get a point across. In the example provided it would be like dumbshit kid insisting he's right, because that's what phonics says, despite you repeatedly showing him why he's wrong.

I once tried to tutor my "So dyslexic she was retarded" girlfriend of five years. It ended up with me smashing the computer and telling her she was too stupid for college. Then she went and hid under a table...

I think it's more like that.

I think Tech Support may have something to say on this as well...

#116794 - 08/19/18 04:38 AM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Only Aquino didn't hide under the table. Ridicule and insults only work if the target is responsive i.e., reacts with anger, shame or leaves the discussion in butthurt. Otherwise, it's hitting one's stupid head against the wall.

But the hero worship is even more lame. And it doesn't matter at all whose butt is licked by whom. I put all the ass-kissers into one bag no matter whether they revere Aquino or Dread or JK or Mindfux or Papa Myatt or whoever they fancy. Personally, I consider such pussy and uncritical admiration sickening.

I don't want to say that there is something inherently wrong with saying positive things about other people but there is too much of a fanclub atmosphere around here IMO.

#116795 - 08/19/18 07:57 AM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dark Magician Offline

I am assuming this thread will continue on for some time, but I feel content in making one last post. I assume you will use this occasion to engage in that kamikaze mission. You appear to be a rather immature person, but you’re not the only one here, I think.

I note that your user name appears in blue on my computer screen. I will not ask why, nor enquire into its meaning.

Unfortunately, Satanists do not have many places on the internet where they can discuss Satanism and other issues important to them. The 600 Club was a place where relatively sophisticated conversations took place. What a shame that a few shit disturbers have been allowed to flourish here.

Anyway, here are the 600 Club rules I have been able to locate. The 600 Club, in my view, should stick with these rules and enforce them.

http://www.the600club.com/topic5898-1.html

3. What Do The Titles Mean?

We have incorporated a system that has 4 levels.

First Level: Registered User
You start off as a "Newbie." After a certain amount of posts your title changes and so on. We ask that you do not make "one-liner posts" or just write garbage to speed up your title change. If you do so your posts will be deleted and if you continue to do so you will find yourself banned.

Second Level: Familiars
These are individuals who have shown intelligent and thought out posts. They have been chosen by the Administration solely. These names are in "Blue".
We ask that you do not PM or e-mail the Administration to ask for this title.
If you are worthy and intelligently spoken it will be recognized and you will be notified that you have earned this title. If you PM or e-mail asking for this title you will be given a title of "Whiner" for the whole community to ridicule.

Third Level: Moderator
These are individuals who moderate the boards content, their names are in "Green". Once again this position is granted "ONLY" by the Administration and
shouldn't be asked for.

Fourth Level: Administrators
These Individuals are the owners and/or operators of the Satanic Community and run the boards. Their names are in "Red". If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ or Rules and Regulations feel free to PM the Familiars or Moderators. They will answer your questions - if they cannot they will direct the
problem to us and we will respond to you. If we do not get back to you right away bare with us, we are likely busy.

4. What can get me Banned?

A: Stupidity will get you banned.

B: Having no respect for the Administration, Familiars or Moderators will get you banned.

9. Closing Statement

We believe these rules are fair and just, if you disagree with any or all of them then you will not be welcome here and we suggest finding another place to roam. We have worked hard at trying to maintain intelligent and respectable or truly entertaining content and we want to keep it that way. If you agree with the rules we have stated and respect them then we welcome you here and we look forward to interacting with you.

#116796 - 08/19/18 02:14 PM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: Dark Magician]
Czereda Offline

To set things straight, the blue room has never been based on merit. Generally, the candidates have been voted into by other blue members. It was enough to piss off a few in a discussion or call them out on their nonsense to make them reject you if your nomination ever appeared. It was more like a sign that other blue members like you. That's all. If you believe in what is officially written, then you're mindfucked. All the same if you think that other people can objectively evaluate your contributions without any personal bias. It has never been a secret. Fist, himself, hinted a couple of times on the true nature of the backroom comparing it to a social party. That's why it's important to keep a healthy distance to it.

When I was on Satannet, Magister Frost was earning money on that shit. He was selling VIP membership. For the money you earned not only a title but an access to the closed parts of the network. You also had additional options to customize your profile and advertize your stuff.

Zach is doing similar stuff on SIN.

Now recall Anton LaVey selling CoS titles. It should give you a clue. Those disillusioned with the blue room and leaving the forum all butthurt about it resemble so much Aquino. The pot calling the kettle black. History tends to repeat itself.

#116797 - 08/19/18 03:55 PM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Online

Yeah, I remember Aquino telling everyone that this wasn't Satanism and to go out and be black magicians. In light of what you just said, seems pretty obvious that Aquino is fully aware of the wisdom of selling CoS titles and is just capitalizing on the resentment against LaVey to launch his own organization. Pretty fucking savvy if you ask me, and a quick way to build tribal loyalty among trembling sheep without a shepherd.

An effective and efficient way for a slave to enslave their masters I would guess. Pretty fucking awesome and glorious if you ask me.

Edited by samowens84 (08/19/18 03:56 PM)

#116802 - 08/20/18 06:15 AM Re: Asmedious is being a dick [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I'm pretty convinced that statement envelops a lot more.

Petty squabbles and opinions be damned.
What goes, went.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.