Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#116901 - 08/27/18 05:31 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dimitri]
Sabrina27 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
The fucking difference between an extremist and moderation is ideas and convictions put to action.

Tackling linguistics isn't going to help you examine their underlying motives

#116902 - 08/27/18 08:24 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
samowens84 Online

Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
The fucking difference between an extremist and moderation is ideas and convictions put to action.

Tackling linguistics isn't going to help you examine their underlying motives

I don't think an invasion forces motives are hard to grasp, unless you're a little too close to the problem.

Whether its Christianity or Islam, Bush or Hussein, they both are just controlled opposition that simply offer a new round of oppression. Fuck them both. Its a slave mentality that tries to pick a different master. Not out of critical thought, but out of resentment for the current regime. That's a slave's mindset that unconsciously believes he or she is incapable of ruling themselves. Fuck them all.

Edited by samowens84 (08/27/18 08:27 PM)

#116905 - 08/28/18 09:12 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Sabrina
I personally have never been threatened but some of my friends had pebbles thrown at them merely because they wore a thawb outside to the mosque. And been bashed with futile ridicules such, "terrorists, camel f***ers, sand nig...etc.

The tables have now turned on us

My first encounter with Islam:

In high school the tech class had us do projects, one a game on visual basic, another a Powerpoint slide show. It was rather pointless, with as much random shit as possible. At the end I did thank you credits. And I thanked normal things first then I thanked: God, Satan, Shiva, Ganesha, Zeus, Thor, and a few others. Then I wrote Allah and Mohammed. 

Muslim girl (without the beekeeper mask) asks me if I'm Muslim. "No", I said. Bitch went off on me. "YOU CAN'T MENTION HIS NAME IF YOUR NOT MUSLIM!" Being me I said, "what is it off limits or something?" More scolding.

Next day my power point is gone. And I get called to the office. Her parents withdrew her from school and I got yelled at for religious insensitivity.  This was pre 911, before the tables really turned. I think oversensitivity and beliefs like, "you can't even mention his camel-fucking name" did you in.

Which reminds me:

See, camel fucking is a thing with you people.

#116906 - 08/28/18 06:51 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Sabrina27 Offline

@canis
Why should the rest of the Muslim population be held accountable for one one brainless muslim girl. And that was not your encounter with Islam. It was an encounter with a common dumbas. Don't judge Islam by the actions of some simpletons

Sidenote: Bestiality is a common practice in western countries than here. I can cite you multiple people that do it with animals in the west whilst harshly any in current era of the Muslim world

#116907 - 08/28/18 08:22 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
fiendish Offline

Lol. I'm more interested in the goat of Mendes. Where it's said women had intercourse with goats.

#116908 - 08/28/18 08:32 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
fiendish Offline

Bestiality really has its roots in Islam, such practices were all began in Africa or Asia. They were then reformed to fit the aesthetics of Europe. Unfortunately most of Africa and a great amount of Asia stays in the beast state ever since. They'd eat almost everything and I'm sure they'd fuck whatever could be eaten, as long as it still moves.

#116909 - 08/28/18 08:43 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Well, I appreciate you slightly changing my mind.  Your ability to brush off insults and not be baited into confrontation is a true example of "turn the other cheek" morality and ability to  control ones reactive impulses.
#116911 - 08/29/18 12:31 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
samowens84 Online

Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
@canis
Why should the rest of the Muslim population be held accountable for one one brainless muslim girl. And that was not your encounter with Islam. It was an encounter with a common dumbas. Don't judge Islam by the actions of some simpletons

Sidenote: Bestiality is a common practice in western countries than here. I can cite you multiple people that do it with animals in the west whilst harshly any in current era of the Muslim world

I really couldn't give a shit regarding bestiality. That's neither here nor there with me. What I can't forgive is that Islamic society attempted to exploit racial divisions in the country, try to enslave white women as sex slaves and take away their sexual power. This is a domino effect so eventually it would effect black women in the same way. Now the hijab bears no protection against Muslim women from their own men and they're scared. I don't have any sympathy right now because the harm they've caused to women and children I care about.

As for the bestiality bait, its just a worthy insult. Thank God their systemic forms of oppression have been turned around on them. Until they give up glorifying and institutionalizing slavery they have no place in America.

I think its past time we stop coddling this issue. Seriously.

Edited by samowens84 (08/29/18 12:42 AM)

#116912 - 08/29/18 03:16 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Your ability to brush off insults and not be baited into confrontation is a true example of "turn the other cheek" morality and ability to control ones reactive impulses.

If you don't control your reactive impulses, then other people will do that for you. In Polish way that means transforming the cattle's passionate hatred of foreigners into gold i.e., the seats in the parliament. A case in point is a White Supremacy movement. They have a several pages on Facebook where they put the pictures and stories of the supposed barbaric crimes committed by Muslims. The dumbasses go there to have their "two minutes of hate." If one did some further research, one would learn that those stories are bullshit. Many of those crimes were committed by the natives or other white foreigners. But if it works, then it works.

Not that at the other side, the situation is different. You tell the sheep that the NS barbarians are at the gates and they are coming to destroy their beloved democracy, replacing it with fascism. A different story, the same response.

#116913 - 08/29/18 03:45 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

That is true. There are intracies to this issue that make it far more complex and symbiotic. There are subtleties and nuances that the world as a whole is far too stupid for.

Stereotypes still paint the broader picture. And they always will.

And what you see is a distinct rise in white supremacy in areas where influxes are taking place. It could be scripted by things twisted to paint a hate narrative or it could be a reflection of discontent.

Take for example my favorite example, Copenhagen. How disruptive do you need to be to piss off the Danish? That is a serious question.

The general feeling was, "Dont you come to our country and make us change our laws and ways to suit your religious demands". And you have seen how that's gone for Europe... being in Poland...

Things like that have scripted the Muslim narrative more than the muffled cry of those that say there are only a few of them that are extremists. It's not because they are extremists, it's because they are stimatized hypersensitive assholes.

It's like a culture of this joke I once saw on King of the Hill.

If you didn't see that episode: Militant Lesbian walks up and Hank looks at her shirt. The Lesbian says, "YEAH, THEY ARE CALLED BREASTS!"

Basically Muslims are that scene applied to the air surrounding the entire religion.

And if the above picture(s) illustrate anything it's that stereotypes are universal, and script behavior more then the few crocodile tears that assuage them.

* Post response addition *

Think about it like News. First is the National tragedy, then is the double murder, the trial for the elder abuse case, and so on until way at the end they slip in the filler story about retarded nuns and a lemonade stand raising awareness for autism.

#116914 - 08/29/18 04:10 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

I understand that, really. But the thing is the Muslims didn't invade Europe. They didn't come there by force. They were allowed to come, sometimes they were even encouraged to come.

So why the whining?

It's as if I let in a few homeless junkies to my home and then complained they made a total mess there. Stupid. Even if I killed them in revenge, that wouldn't make me any less stupid for inviting them in the first place.

I often read your posts, man, and you have never ever struck me as "reactive." Yet for some bizarre reason you always defend or even advocate that kind of an attitude. Why? What for? Perhaps, in your daily life you behave differently. Dunno.

#116915 - 08/29/18 04:28 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Naw, they ARE reactive because my auditor says it's rooted some hidden childhood trauma that makes me misanthropic, unhappy, and paranoid. My mistrust of everyone is rooted in something that happened before memory formed. I will always be unhappy until I come up with the necessary money.

Joking aside, I am pretty much the same in real life.

I yell at traffic lights for staying red too long. At that point the light is forcing me to follow its rules. So I wait and obey like a sap. And then it cycles through and I still don't get a fucking arrow.

So I settle it. I show up that fucking light by backing up 30 feet and triggering the arrow.

#116916 - 08/29/18 05:55 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Whatever. We are talking here about getting wise after the harm has been done. And the time for reaction is BEFORE, not AFTER, lest you get a lesson that will be your last one.

Hungary did not let the Muslim immigrants in.

The countries that did... fuck them. They've made their bed. Let them sleep in it.

Edited by Czereda (08/29/18 05:58 AM)

#116918 - 08/29/18 06:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Sabrina27 Offline

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Well, I appreciate you slightly changing my mind.  Your ability to brush off insults and not be baited into confrontation is a true example of "turn the other cheek" morality and ability to  control ones reactive impulses.

I don't enjoy raging on my phone. And your ability to swiftly change the discussion to not accept defeat is impressive

#116920 - 08/29/18 09:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Since when do you make arguments?

And where do you see a rhetorical victory there? The daft way in which you made the tired SJW argument of "were not all like That!" The Jews use a similar approach, and yet they are all still cheap, child pressuring, chronic complainers.

But yeah you totally got me.

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.