Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#116921 - 08/29/18 10:05 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Sabrina27 Offline

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Since when do you make arguments?

Since now

Originally Posted By: canis
And where do you see a rhetorical victory there? The daft way in which you made the tired SJW argument of "were not all like That!" The Jews use a similar approach, and yet they are all still cheap, child pressuring, chronic complainers.

Refer back to my post, my approach was not intended regarding about extremism Vs moderation. I was making a bold statement on how religious people are not the targets and elaborated it with some real life events

#116927 - 08/30/18 12:36 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

And yet the difference remains.
Action vs inaction.

Get that and understand you will always be a pawn.

#116946 - 09/03/18 11:59 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Czereda
I understand that, really. But the thing is the Muslims didn't invade Europe. They didn't come there by force. They were allowed to come, sometimes they were even encouraged to come.

So why the whining?

(1) The people ain't their government. I can bitch about someone my husband invited over without asking me.
(2) Entry under false pretenses is a legitimate gripe. If someone asks to come in to use the bathroom and then tries to kiss me, maybe I was naive to let him in--but I've still got a reasonable grievance.

#116947 - 09/03/18 03:01 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
In most cases, the government is elected by the people. I understand the politicians can lie but there are parties who unashamedly advocate an open border policy. There is no need to blame the Muslims if they are let in by the government elected by the majority of citizens. It's also not their fault if they are admitted in large numbers and without proper screening. I wouldn't blame them for jumping at the chance.

In other words... even if I cross the street on a crosswalk and when there is a green light, I still need to be careful. My safety is my responsibility and only mine. Sure, there is the law and the traffic rules but if my ass gets hit, then fuck my legitimate and reasonable grievances. Once dead, I won't care.

#116948 - 09/03/18 03:32 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Czereda
In most cases, the government is elected by the people. I understand the politicians can lie but there are parties who unashamedly advocate an open border policy. There is no need to blame the Muslims if they are let in by the government elected by the majority of citizens. It's also not their fault if they are admitted in large numbers and without proper screening. I wouldn't blame them for jumping at the chance.

In other words... even if I cross the street on a crosswalk and when there is a green light, I still need to be careful. My safety is my responsibility and only mine. Sure, there is the law and the traffic rules but if my ass gets hit, then fuck my legitimate and reasonable grievances. Once dead, I won't care.

Why not, if some of that intense vitriol and passion is useful, then blame them. Regardless of what we do, their character is still their responsibility, and regardless that passion of anger, properly motivated, is perfectly rational. The logic used here makes just about as much sense as blaming a woman for dressing too sexy and saying she had it coming. Maybe. Maybe not. That's a private conversation to be had between her and her friends, not in public so as to make the rapists feel that what they did and do is socially acceptable. Right now Islam has already been beaten back spirituallys argument of "making the most of a bad situation" often makes little sense. Occasionally it does i guess, according to repentance that is seen. Sometimes grace is appropriate, but not as an ideology.

However, in most circumstances you have a robber cornered, tied and gagged after trying to rape and kill your family, it makes as much sense for the relatives to start asking "well, he was engaged to our daughter. So what if he tried to enslave our children and rape our women. He's family. Let's untie him and welcome him in. After all, aren't we being xenophobic for not embracing our own annihilation? Its just about different values." Seems accountability is warranted, and punishment, and or ostricism, is perfectly rational. Regardless of the circumstances that brought us here, this kind of unrepentant behavior cannot be tolerated. Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's "understanding." The point being ever there is no reason to expose ourselves to their harm again and no reason to protect them from their own karma. They abused our trust once already. Some tolerance and compassion is just suicidal.

Hold them accountable and offer the opportunity for repentance. To say we shouldn't blame them for endorsing slavery, rape, and forced prostitution is pretty fucking stupid. Forgive me. This isn't to blame those women who have been victimized by Stockholm syndrome, but not calling out bad ideas based on their pragmatic values is perfectly justified. I don't pretend to know what some white women are going through, and much of my attitude has been wrongly placed in judgment and I've engaged in victim blaming, which was wrong of me.

Edited by samowens84 (09/03/18 03:44 PM)

#116949 - 09/03/18 04:18 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

Read my posts, OK?

I clearly stated that one should be wise before the harm is done and not afterwards.

In other words, you should be able to predict the potential consequences of your actions.

Now, I know shit can always happen but, if some country regularly accepts the Muslim immigrants and later on admits the swarms of random pseudo-refugees, then it's not that difficult to figure out it's a way to invite problems. How can you expect the devotees of Islam to adjust to the Western culture? Don't want troubles, don't let the fuckers in.

If the Muslims are already there and they are like 5 or even near 10% of entire population, then all the complaining after the fact is pointless. What are you going to do with them, anyway? Send them all back? Put them in concentration camps? Kill them? Teach them to respect the Western values? Force them to obey the law? What if, like in Europe now, they don't give a shit?

Edited by Czereda (09/03/18 04:21 PM)

#116950 - 09/03/18 05:30 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

I've already read it. They're spiritually castrated. I'm not advocating anything except to assume no responsibility for their welfare at all.

What is it exactly that you're suggesting be done? For women to accept slavery as a fact of life? Seems in at least one woman's response to you that's not something everyone agrees on. They don't have as much power as all that. Not anymore. Now the question is whether on should assume any false sense of responsibility for them now that they're in check.

The Muslims know this too. Even Sabrina admitted the "tables are turned." With their spiritual foothold destroyed and divide and conquer tactics failing, 10% of a population ain't jack shit anymore.

No man ever owns a woman. If a woman allows you to think so its to feed your ego until the fangs come out. That is the patriarchal fallacy of Islam and others. They buy their own hype and are seduced by the sadistic feelings that come from it like a drug until they find themselves completely destroyed by their hubris.

I've been accused of being a player, and all kinds of other things I'm sure. Fact is I'm not any archetype that I'm familiar with. My magical work has been only to provide the power and means by magical workings for European women to protect themselves. That's a selfish act because I don't want to be a patriarch depending on power imbalances to ensure my position. This has already been done and proven. If I marry a woman it won't be because she needs my protection. She'll be my equal and in some ways more then my equal. My work is in humble service to enable women to empower themselves. Since I know that work is done and the checks firmly in place against oppression, any arguing I'm doing now is more of a social exercise.

Edited by samowens84 (09/03/18 05:53 PM)

#116951 - 09/04/18 07:53 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

Umm not really. Actually, the tables are not turned since the European Commission regularly deliberates on the problem. And obviously, the only solution they can come up with for now on is sharing the problem with the countries that don't have that problem yet. If there were no problem, there would be nothing to discuss.

Also, your private relationships with women have no bearing on the topic at hand even if you delude yourself you're doing some "magic."

#116953 - 09/04/18 02:33 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
GoddessDawn Offline
stranger

Loc: Arkansas, USA
Becoming a Satanist (either Atheistic or Theistic) is an ideal change for a person who wishes to face their troubles and take control over their own lives, instead of groveling or looking to someone or something that is not very reliable for help. Becoming a Satanist allows the person to find their own inner-strength and increase their Will to eventually create their reality as desired. Science, in particular Quantum Physics can be used to explain how Satanic philosophy and spiritual exercises are not merely probable, but are in fact, possible.

#116985 - 09/08/18 09:11 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
fiendish Offline

Not even in your wildest dreams. A Satanist is one who worships Satan, red or blue, black or white, male or female, theistic or non, earthly or alien, alive or dead, a Satanist is one who worships Satan. Quantum Physics is merely a part of a hypothesis, yet stays beyond belief, due to not being able to be proved!

Medulla oblongata

#116990 - 09/08/18 08:02 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: fiendish]
GoddessDawn Offline
stranger

Even then, people have different views of who or what Satan really is. Some believe Satan is a real entity and some believe Satan to be an archetype of their own psyche. Also many things have been proven by quantum physics, in experiments such as the 'Double Slit' experiment for example.

#116996 - 09/10/18 06:12 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Becoming a Satanist (either Atheistic or Theistic) is an ideal change for a person who wishes to face their troubles and take control over their own lives, instead of groveling or looking to someone or something that is not very reliable for help. Becoming a Satanist allows the person to find their own inner-strength and increase their Will to eventually create their reality as desired. Science, in particular Quantum Physics can be used to explain how Satanic philosophy and spiritual exercises are not merely probable, but are in fact, possible.

That sums up perfectly how I feel about it, however, I don't know much about quantum physics, except the little I was able to understand when I tried to read up on it. What I got was that everything can be explained and proven through physics and the few things that seem to prove physics to be wrong, can be explained through quantum physics....except they really can't. lol

#116997 - 09/10/18 07:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Asmedious]
GoddessDawn Offline
stranger

It truly is amazing the advancement and therefore, evolution that the human race is going through. But to what end? That is the question.

#117000 - 09/15/18 07:50 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Yes it is amazing yet predictable. But achtung: the zeitgeist has no gestalt anymore (or did it ever?), except from the viewpoint of machines and biology. The human race was merely a temporary vessel and means except for the teaming meatbots who are a grave accident of nature. So we have a terminal pathology in civilization.
#117005 - 09/17/18 05:13 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
fiendish Offline

The wave-particle duality is not the best example. Do not take Satan as a duality. Something like God version 2.0 or something like that. There is not real distinction between the real entity and the archetype.
Consider that the archetype is not a real entity. Yet it exists. So does the entity. It is rather a sequence of procedures that lead to this. Some may call it an entity, some may call it an archetype. Consider the wave-particle duality. It is the same thing. Wave or particles, entity or archetype.

Medulla oblongata

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.