Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#117012 - 09/18/18 10:28 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: fiendish]
aeon6 Online

Loc: København, Denmark
Wave:particle or entity:archetype are considerations for a multipolar paradigm. An omen of this is the imminent magnetic polar flip during which any number of poles will exist. I would ascertain which entities deserve an archetype representation, at least for myself only. I suspect that the effect on the aurora borealis will be sufficient to inspire many to just kick the bucket. That is a sequence of procedures you won't soon forget.
#117051 - 09/25/18 05:24 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: aeon6]
fiendish Online

Wave/particle entity/archetype is merely a cohesion where you think there isn't any. For example aurora australis. Several kangaroos will jump onto you and punch you in the nuts until you understand there is a sequence of procedures you'd like to forget. Or the actually bad guys kangaroos who would kick your nuts, which would really make it unforgettable.

#117055 - 09/26/18 02:35 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
WiseatheistEMT Offline
lurker

Loc: Tennessee
Good Evening,
After reading some of the other posts on here It seems to me that there are a lot of Satan worshipping Satanist on here. I prefer the Atheistic Laveyan Satanist philosophy so far. I have been an Atheist for several years, before that I was an on and off again Christian and only agnostic in between. I think I was attracted more to the rituals, theology, and leather bound books than anything. I had always heard that Laveyan Satanism was atheistic but what weirded me out was the part about magic. Anything supernatural or magical instantly turns me off and Makes me laugh (inside, I would never be so rude as to laugh at someone for their beliefs except for Scientologist or if they were pushing them down my throat). A few days ago I started feeling like I wanted to have association with other atheists in sort of a secret society that works towards the end of religious dominance of life in this country. I also have been yearning for that ritual and leather bound book that I have missed for years. Yesterday I picked up the Satanic Bible from Books a Million ( :D) and couldnt put it down. Everything LaVey said resonates with the beliefs my firm Atheism has brought me to. I just started reading the chapter about air which describes Satanic Greater and lesser magic with an open mind. I don’t know that I will ever partake in magic for my own gain, I certainly wouldn’t mind to partake in religious/magical ceremonies for others. Will post again when I finish the Satanic Bible, probably wont take long, its a good read.

Edited by WiseatheistEMT (09/26/18 02:37 AM)

#117056 - 09/26/18 07:28 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: WiseatheistEMT]
WiseatheistEMT Offline
lurker

Loc: Tennessee
Started reading earth, not air.
Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.