Page all of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#116803 - 08/20/18 08:55 AM What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

Because I really don't get it.

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?

Top
#116804 - 08/20/18 09:46 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
I can't speak for anyone else here, but Satan in my experience is a force that breaks false binds of power that threaten the earth. He's a general, and he cares about injustice. He's also a vampire and has been forced to live in darkness as part of balance, so unfortunately to keep his energy fueled he has to push those already prone to evil into doing it more. Until this upsets the earth enough to unleash him on those who use him wrongly. He deluded them with narratives of victimhood until they get addicted to oppression and one day when they least expected it he shows up at their door with an evil smile ready to stop them in dead in their tracks and come to collect. Now, he has a different attitude towards those who just act as a servant for justice. To simply stop iniquity. For example, like giving fair warnings and humbly attempt spiritual persuasion to encourage humility and harmony with the earth through familiar harmony, and this includes not acting in fear to keep their power. He laughs at such folks, and is laughing now because it is so easy to escape their debt because he knows the earth will forgive them if they just abandon false modes of power over others, but he knows their fears won't allow them to do that. He gives warnings and grace, but because they become too comfortable he loses patience and enforces discipline like a father.

The mechanics of it is that when people know they are no longer acting for harmony of the earth, and harm folks just for the sake of power, he doesn't really need to do anything except align his will with yours in your instinctive desire for love and balance, and this translates into self punishment. Once you start acting in love instead of fear then its just a matter of humbly righting wrongs until you no longer feel like you deserve to be punished.

I view him as a community service probation officer, and the more earthly service provided, then you are rewarded with spiritual advancement and eventually profit spiritually for work done with a clean conscience. You come out better on the other side and free. He is a wheel as I see him. Why he finds it amusing that some people in Islam think sex slaves is something to rejoice in. He wracks up their debt until their false power is consumed and ironically enslaved themselves. The pimp suddenly at the mercy of the women he thought belonged to him.

Do not look to the person who triggered your debt. That's your responsibility and your hell, not his, hers, or anyone else. Technology was imagined an easier method to put a lid on jars so to speak, but Satan laughs at this because it only made karmic reversal easier and more efficient.


Edited by samowens84 (08/20/18 10:05 AM)

Top
#116806 - 08/20/18 10:26 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
SamOwen84. So would you define yourself as a Satanist? What makes you think Satan cares about injustice?
Top
#116807 - 08/20/18 10:54 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Asmedious Moderator Offline
Moderator
senior member


Registered: 09/02/07
Posts: 1786
Loc: New York
 Quote:
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

Because I really don't get it.


Then chances are you are never going to get it, might as well not even concern yourself with it.

 Quote:
Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?


They are very true; but if you make a significant donation to a church or people who make that statement they can make the big bad Satan go away. Of course not in this lifetime but the next glorious one.
_________________________
"The first order of government is the protection of its citizens right to be left alone."

Top
#116808 - 08/20/18 11:15 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
SamOwen84. So would you define yourself as a Satanist? What makes you think Satan cares about injustice?


It's not so much important what I think man. Something drew you here to look for some kind of answer. Either you can meditate on it or not, but what was said wasn't meant for me. It was meant for you. Whatever motive brought you here it has nothing to do with me, except I cared enough to tell you the truth so that if you are having trouble with Satan, I'm just informing for you his language in all humility so that you may have a chance should you be troubled. Other then that, I don't care, nor can I afford to. Karmic Satanic energy is a vortex and if you're not careful, you'll get sucked in. If you're already in it, however, the trick is to ride the vortex up rather then down. To put it in simple terms. That's all I'm going to say. It may or may not have an end I don't know. I just know that the longer I've stayed committed the more peaceful and lighter my responsibility has gotten. So there does seem an exit from the bad shit, that much seems to be getting clearer every day.


Edited by samowens84 (08/20/18 11:21 AM)

Top
#116809 - 08/20/18 12:02 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
>> It's not so much important what I think man.

What you think is centrally important, as I do not see the attraction of Satan worship, and you are a Satan worshiper.

>> Something drew you here to look for some kind of answer.

What drew me here was that I am writing a novel where the antagonists are Satanists, and I would like to understand their motivation, but cannot. Clearly, some people love the idea of Satan worship, as seen here: https://www.rt.com/usa/398690-satanist-invocation-colorado-council-meeting/

Top
#116810 - 08/20/18 12:05 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Asmedious]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
>> Then chances are you are never going to get it, might as well not even concern yourself with it.

I agree I do not think I will ever get it. But I am interested in seeing why it attracts you and others, so in that sense, I am 'concerned with it'.

>> They are very true; but if you make a significant donation to a church or people who make that statement they can make the big bad Satan go away. Of course not in this lifetime but the next glorious one

I do not donate to a large Church organisation. I am an agnostic, and am not sure if Satan even exists, but if he does, then I fail to see the attraction in worshipping him.


Edited by ANewNameNoOneEls (08/20/18 12:15 PM)

Top
#116811 - 08/20/18 12:52 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
Lol more or less I'm an average guy who got caught in an extraordinary situation and that's why I'm here. That you refuse to see that, don't listen and label me a satan worshiper while writing a novel about me and others being antagonists suggest your writing probably will have all the insight of a cardboard box. My suggestion, since you've made up your mind anyway, would be to just make a collection of parodies and cliches and drag it out for 300 pages. You'll make good money that way, and playing into us as evil in the midst of a mostly good world is pretty cathartic for most plugged in people out there. So keep doing what your doing. That's been a formula for success for centuries.
Top
#116820 - 08/21/18 12:12 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
>> label me a satan worshiper

My question was: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

As you answered it with a well thought out explanation, I did indeed assume you worshipped Satan but thank you for the clarification that I am wrong to label you as a Satanist. My apologies.

If there are genuine Satanists out there, my question still stands, and I would be grateful if anyone could answer.

Top
#116823 - 08/21/18 01:00 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
while writing a novel about me and others being antagonists suggest your writing probably will have all the insight of a cardboard box.


New clarification: I am not writing a novel about you. All I am looking for is the motivation as to why anyone would want to worship Satan, because I just do not get it.

Top
#116824 - 08/21/18 02:12 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
Worship assumes some form of obedience. Satan demands study. Not worship. And in line with that I suggest you actually do some research on some of the discussions already made and do some reading. Otherwise I'm just throwing pearls before swine.

This is the response that you'll likely receive from everyone here, just fyi. So you're better off not wasting your time
My response is the best you're going to get. I guarantee it.


Edited by samowens84 (08/21/18 02:42 PM)

Top
#116830 - 08/21/18 10:42 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 08/10/13
Posts: 1336
Loc: CA
I fucking love these so much I am even going to pretend you're for real and for true.

 Originally Posted By: concerned christian
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?


What is the attraction in becoming a Christian?

 Originally Posted By: concerned christian

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?


There are many ways to answer this and I really can't decide which one to use.

A. Bad Religion - Flat Earth Society

B.
 Originally Posted By: dictionary

pro·jec·tion

noun

3. the presentation or promotion of someone or something in a particular way.

"the legal profession's projection of an image of altruism"

a mental image viewed as reality.

"monsters can be understood as mental projections of mankind's fears"

the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.


C. * Nerd voice* Well actually, Hell didn't join the Judeo-Christian belief set as part of the afterlife until about 200 CE, the best estimate for when the New Testament started getting written down. Some writers better than others.  In this context think of that like JJ Abrams taking over a franchise.

D.  I AM THE DEVIL. And I don't delight in causing harm I delight in antitheism. Subverting the Kingdom of God requires you to undermine the very nature of belief itself. Science works best.  Logic to eviscerate the flawed epistemology of apologetic arguments.  With a bullhorn I say I do this for one reason: Until the primitive views that stagnate advancement are dismantled we will never progress past this choke point in our evolution. Not that I care all that much about human evolution, it is just really fun for me to do.

E. Fuck off and lose your faith.
_________________________
...from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Top
#116833 - 08/22/18 12:06 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Phoenician Offline
member


Registered: 02/16/17
Posts: 117
Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

Because I really don't get it.

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?


I resent the pompous nature in which you falsely assume I share your viewpoint like it's correct. It's quite arrogant and closeminded.
_________________________
Actual New Blog

Top
#116837 - 08/22/18 08:54 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
I fucking love these so much I am even going to pretend you're for real and for true.

 Originally Posted By: concerned christian
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?


What is the attraction in becoming a Christian?

 Originally Posted By: concerned christian

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?


There are many ways to answer this and I really can't decide which one to use.

A. Bad Religion - Flat Earth Society

B.
 Originally Posted By: dictionary

pro·jec·tion

noun

3. the presentation or promotion of someone or something in a particular way.

"the legal profession's projection of an image of altruism"

a mental image viewed as reality.

"monsters can be understood as mental projections of mankind's fears"

the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.


C. * Nerd voice* Well actually, Hell didn't join the Judeo-Christian belief set as part of the afterlife until about 200 CE, the best estimate for when the New Testament started getting written down. Some writers better than others.  In this context think of that like JJ Abrams taking over a franchise.

D.  I AM THE DEVIL. And I don't delight in causing harm I delight in antitheism. Subverting the Kingdom of God requires you to undermine the very nature of belief itself. Science works best.  Logic to eviscerate the flawed epistemology of apologetic arguments.  With a bullhorn I say I do this for one reason: Until the primitive views that stagnate advancement are dismantled we will never progress past this choke point in our evolution. Not that I care all that much about human evolution, it is just really fun for me to do.

E. Fuck off and lose your faith.


Well no response to my simple question: what is the attraction of becoming a Satanist here. I think if I asked a Christian, what is the attraction of worshipping Jesus, I would probably get a straight answer.

Your answers seem rather self-indulgent.

Top
#116838 - 08/22/18 08:58 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Phoenician]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: Phoenician
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

Because I really don't get it.

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?


I resent the pompous nature in which you falsely assume I share your viewpoint like it's correct. It's quite arrogant and closeminded.


I have told you I do not get the attraction in worshipping Satan, and cannot understand anyone who does, so how is it even remotely possible that I am falsely assuming a Satan worshipper shares my viewpoint? Not a single Satan worshipper has been able to answer as to why they chose that worship. So I still do not get it.

Top
#116839 - 08/22/18 01:08 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 10/21/09
Posts: 1222
Loc: Austin, TX
What I don't get is why someone so averse to doing a lick of independent research and clearly suffering from a terrible lack of imagination thinks they're qualified to write a novel.
_________________________
Wir halten uns an Regeln, Wenn man uns regeln lässt

Top
#116840 - 08/22/18 02:33 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Phoenician Offline
member


Registered: 02/16/17
Posts: 117
Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
 Originally Posted By: Phoenician
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

Because I really don't get it.

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?


I resent the pompous nature in which you falsely assume I share your viewpoint like it's correct. It's quite arrogant and closeminded.


I have told you I do not get the attraction in worshipping Satan, and cannot understand anyone who does, so how is it even remotely possible that I am falsely assuming a Satan worshipper shares my viewpoint? Not a single Satan worshipper has been able to answer as to why they chose that worship. So I still do not get it.


As a person firmly on the "right" path you are on is incapable of understanding it from a satanist's perspective. Your answer confirms as much.

A Satan worshipper does share your viewpoint. You both have the same je ne sais quoi of myopic logic and anthropomorphized normalcy.

You live in your own head of "everybody thinks like me".

Of:

Everyone looks up to the sky just like me.
Everyone has supernatural fears just like me.
Everyone has an ability for blind faith, just like me.

For example: People like you fuel my Satanism.

People that assume I think like them, and can't understand a world where I don't.

People that are so indoctrinated by years of the meme saturation they are wired to accept that they are incapable of extricating themselves from it.

Don't worry, you won't get this either.

Good luck with your book.






Edited by Phoenician (08/22/18 02:35 PM)
_________________________
Actual New Blog

Top
#116842 - 08/23/18 03:04 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Phoenician]
Phoenician Offline
member


Registered: 02/16/17
Posts: 117
Loc: CA
You know, I could at least pay a tiny bit of attention to my writing.


 Quote:
As a person firmly on the "right" path you are on is incapable of understanding it from a satanist's perspective. Your answer confirms as much.


Try that again.

As an RHP adherent you are incapable of understanding this from a satanist's perspective. Your answer carries a bias you are unaware of.

[Rest of previous post here]
_________________________
Actual New Blog

Top
#116843 - 08/23/18 09:05 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Phoenician]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
To be honest, he doesn't have to understand it to write a novel. I guess it's going to be some creepy horror story. A bit of imagination would be appreciated but not too much. Too avantgarde stories do not sell well. The majority of readers prefer to roam in the familiar territory of well-known cliches. Their tastes and expectations are already formed by Hollywood portrayals of the Devil and his servants.

In my opinion, anything like that will suffice to impress average Joe.
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116844 - 08/23/18 09:45 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: XiaoGui17]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
What I don't get is why someone so averse to doing a lick of independent research and clearly suffering from a terrible lack of imagination thinks they're qualified to write a novel.


Asking what attracts people to Satan worship on a Satanists forum IS independent research, and last time I checked qualifications are not needed to write a novel. Although I still have not received a straight answer as to what the attraction is in Satan worship, there is a common theme in the answers, that follows the pattern: 'I am intellectually sophisticated enough to understand Satanism and you are not.' Seems pretentious to me.

Top
#116845 - 08/23/18 09:47 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: Czereda
To be honest, he doesn't have to understand it to write a novel. I guess it's going to be some creepy horror story. A bit of imagination would be appreciated but not too much. Too avantgarde stories do not sell well. The majority of readers prefer to roam in the familiar territory of well-known cliches. Their tastes and expectations are already formed by Hollywood portrayals of the Devil and his servants.

In my opinion, anything like that will suffice to impress average Joe.


The synopsis of the novel is:

The Metropolis, a city inhabited by goblins, is undergoing an industrial revolution based on magic.
Goblins are a species created by high elves to be their manual labouring class; the Metropolis population being refugees from an infernal invasion of the elfin former capital, Drasca.
Goblin society is hierarchical; highest are the wizards, top of the magical food chain, whose wealth, power and privilege causes social tensions with the mundane labouring goblins at the bottom.
The story’s main character is a grand master wizard called Pharaoh Henry, a fanatical demon hater, and survivor of the Drasca attack.
He needs to recruit new demon hunting wizards to defend the city. But no goblin in his right mind would want such a dangerous job, and Henry has a reputation for losing to many souls to the forces of Hell.
An infernal book is stolen by a group of vampires that can open a door to Hell. Henry needs to find goblins for his cause quickly. He recruits:
Miss Euphoria Faeheart, a goblin fashionista with the ability to fathom demonic deceptions that should not be possible by magic theory.
Miss Prudence Pepperhill, a vampire seeking a cure, who wants to return to goblin society.
Miss Vanilla Catchpenny, a seer and addict to the drug alapania.
Captain Jack Coffin, a dishonoured ork who abandoned his ship for his beloved Sally Ironheart, and will now literally follow her to Hell.
Constable Babylon Pinch, bullied by his sergeant, and forced to help Henry, who he sees as a dangerous zealot (and he is correct).
Henry and his team battle vampires, and investigate satanic plots to save their Metropolis.

Top
#116846 - 08/23/18 09:52 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: Czereda
Too avantgarde stories do not sell well.



My novel is not avantgarrde, neither do I expect it to sell well. I am writing it because I am compelled to in a strange sort of way. I do love it though. It is the first really creative thing I have ever done in my life.

Top
#116847 - 08/23/18 10:23 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Dark Light 444 Offline
member


Registered: 08/02/17
Posts: 242
Why then would an inquiry as to what the attraction to Satanism is is necessary to your book, when you’ve already got the story and its characters outlined as such?
I mean, kudos on the creativity, but I still miss the point in why you would need feedback here.
_________________________
K.I.S.S.

Top
#116848 - 08/23/18 11:24 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
when7iseleven Offline
member


Registered: 07/11/11
Posts: 227
Loc: High Peak, UK
ah, the real purpose of you post is now revealed.

Why didn't you just post the synopsis of your novel in the first place instead of putting on the charade of research?

PS....agree with DL44.....kudos but why the question
_________________________
Diamond life, lover boy, minimum waste, maximum joy

Top
#116849 - 08/23/18 11:54 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Dimitri Offline
stalker


Registered: 07/13/08
Posts: 3300
Aesthetics and the inherent human fetish of attraction (or curiosity) to the forbidden or counter-cultural.

Nothing more, nothing less.
_________________________
Ut vivat, crescat et floreat

Top
#116850 - 08/23/18 12:09 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 10/21/09
Posts: 1222
Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
Asking what attracts people to Satan worship on a Satanists forum IS independent research,

No, it's dependent research. Independent research would be picking up any of the hundreds of books written on the subject and reading them. Instead of taking up a knife and cutting your own steak, you're asking us to freaking chew it for you.

 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
...and last time I checked qualifications are not needed to write a novel.

There's no official author's certification, but some just lack the talent. Be sure to write that back in response to rejection letters; I'm sure they'll change their minds.

 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
Although I still have not received a straight answer as to what the attraction is in Satan worship, there is a common theme in the answers, that follows the pattern: 'I am intellectually sophisticated enough to understand Satanism and you are not.' Seems pretentious to me.

The degree of understanding isn't terribly sophisticated, and it has nothing to do with Satanism.

I have no trouble imagining why someone might think vaccines cause autism, or the world is flat, or socialism is the solution to all problems, or Jesus is their Lord & Savior. Even though I disagree with those viewpoints, I can wrap my head around someone else's perspective. That's a basic skill. It has nothing to do with whether the viewpoint in question is sophisticated or not.
_________________________
Wir halten uns an Regeln, Wenn man uns regeln lässt

Top
#116851 - 08/23/18 01:30 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: XiaoGui17]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17

No, it's dependent research. Independent research would be picking up any of the hundreds of books written on the subject and reading them. Instead of taking up a knife and cutting your own steak, you're asking us to freaking chew it for you.


No matter how many books I read I will not discover why Satanism attracts YOU (or anyone else who finds Satan worship attractive). I am asking for your subjective view, nothing more. No matter how much I read, I will not get a Satan worshipers perspective on why they think it is a good idea.

Top
#116852 - 08/23/18 01:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dark Light 444]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
Why then would an inquiry as to what the attraction to Satanism is is necessary to your book, when you’ve already got the story and its characters outlined as such?
I mean, kudos on the creativity, but I still miss the point in why you would need feedback here.


I have written the first draft only, and am in the process of updating it. I intend my book to be the first of a series, and it does include Satanists. I feel the need to understand my characters, and I do not get the attraction of Satanism.

Top
#116853 - 08/23/18 01:49 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dimitri]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Aesthetics and the inherent human fetish of attraction (or curiosity) to the forbidden or counter-cultural.

Nothing more, nothing less.


If you are right, and my guess is you maybe, worshipping Satan for those motives seems disproportionate somehow; and also dancing to the expectations of others, even if it is to grab disapproval.

Top
#116854 - 08/23/18 02:13 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 10/21/09
Posts: 1222
Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
No matter how much I read, I will not get a Satan worshipers perspective on why they think it is a good idea.

Sure you will, if the Satan worshippers wrote a book on the subject of why they chose Satanism.


Edited by XiaoGui17 (08/23/18 02:14 PM)
_________________________
Wir halten uns an Regeln, Wenn man uns regeln lässt

Top
#116855 - 08/23/18 02:37 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Dark Light 444 Offline
member


Registered: 08/02/17
Posts: 242
As long as your understanding of Satanism is defined through the lens of Judeo-Christian theology, you will never understand the praxis by which actual Satanists define themselves.
_________________________
K.I.S.S.

Top
#116858 - 08/24/18 12:38 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Dimitri Offline
stalker


Registered: 07/13/08
Posts: 3300
It's the same reason why people turn to god.
The attraction of moral superiority and acceptance.

Never underestimate the simple things.
Many have gone into the pitfall by searching "beyond" as reality was not to their liking.

They either alienate themselves or keep on spiralling and re-inventing themselves. Anytime a revision is implied or seen will it indicate people stuck in a loop of self-delusion and importance.
_________________________
Ut vivat, crescat et floreat

Top
#116863 - 08/25/18 12:54 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Dark Magician Offline
member


Registered: 04/24/14
Posts: 148
ANewNameNoOneEls:

Asking what attracts people to Satan worship on a Satanists forum IS independent research, and last time I checked qualifications are not needed to write a novel. Although I still have not received a straight answer as to what the attraction is in Satan worship, there is a common theme in the answers, that follows the pattern: 'I am intellectually sophisticated enough to understand Satanism and you are not.' Seems pretentious to me.

I’m not sure if this person has given up on this or not?

I am confused, but that is not unusual: my understanding is that legitimate independent research of a group of people would aim at reaching an immanent understanding of the perspectives of the group of people you were involved in researching?

How can you have already reached a conclusion about those perspectives prior to actually conducting the research? To state that Satan worship is involved in Satanism is to have already reached a conclusion about Satanists which will prejudice the research. To talk about attraction, as a necessary type of behaviour for Satanists, is to adopt a point of view which prejudices the research.

I will, however, play.

Satan, as I understand it, is a signifier, which I use to designate Being as it has been disclosed to me. That disclosure rests on a perspectivist/hermeneutic epistemological position.

Satanism is a praxis; a type of Doing, which I feel is consistent with my understanding of the character of Being.

I was never attracted to Satan and Satanism – those words were merely the most appropriate signifiers for me to adopt once Being had become fore-grounded for me in the primal and originary way that “it” did.

I never worshipped Satan. To worship Satan is to completely misunderstand the character and expectations of Satan for human beings. That is contemptible behaviour.

Top
#116864 - 08/25/18 07:12 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dark Magician]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
I don't know. He seems to have done a pretty good job. Deliberately underestimate someone and produce enough indignation to "set the record straight" is a pretty effective leaser magic strategy. And with all due respect to people here, it seems to have worked. Who knows what research this guy has already done honestly.
Top
#116866 - 08/25/18 10:51 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dimitri]
Sabrina27 Offline
member


Registered: 01/21/17
Posts: 127
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
It's the same reason why people turn to god.
The attraction of moral superiority and acceptance.

Incorrect. Most religious people are largely despised now, let alone accepted yet our beliefs still persist not because of superiority but to fill the empty holes in our purpose and make sense of reality through those lens.

I fell like it's vital for us to equally balance both substantial knowledge with the notions our world hasn't yet been able to catch up with
_________________________
Knowledge without action is void & Action without knowledge is madness

Top
#116874 - 08/25/18 02:28 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dark Magician]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: Dark Magician




I never worshipped Satan. To worship Satan is to completely misunderstand the character and expectations of Satan for human beings. That is contemptible behaviour.


Well my question is levelled at someone who would admit to worshipping Satan, and willing to explain why they think that is a good idea.

That does not sound like you. I am not sure there is anyone here who would admit to that, because if they did, they would have done so by now.

Top
#116875 - 08/25/18 03:05 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
 Originally Posted By: Dark Magician




I never worshipped Satan. To worship Satan is to completely misunderstand the character and expectations of Satan for human beings. That is contemptible behaviour.


Well my question is levelled at someone who would admit to worshipping Satan, and willing to explain why they think that is a good idea.

That does not sound like you. I am not sure there is anyone here who would admit to that, because if they did, they would have done so by now.



I worship brownies. It does what I tell it too and is completely reliable. So just call me a brownie worshiper.

Top
#116877 - 08/25/18 05:21 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
fiendish Offline
member


Registered: 02/27/16
Posts: 412
Well yeah delights are causing harm and Satanists live in Hell.
_________________________
The truth cannot be deleted.
The body of real things, events, and facts.
My Satan is your Satan.

Top
#116885 - 08/26/18 03:16 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
Dimitri Offline
stalker


Registered: 07/13/08
Posts: 3300
Are they?
There are a lot of religious people out there.
The few extremists are despised by many, but not most religious people.

Moderation is key.
_________________________
Ut vivat, crescat et floreat

Top
#116887 - 08/26/18 10:21 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
 Originally Posted By: Dark Magician




I never worshipped Satan. To worship Satan is to completely misunderstand the character and expectations of Satan for human beings. That is contemptible behaviour.


Well my question is levelled at someone who would admit to worshipping Satan, and willing to explain why they think that is a good idea.

That does not sound like you. I am not sure there is anyone here who would admit to that, because if they did, they would have done so by now.



I worship brownies. It does what I tell it too and is completely reliable. So just call me a brownie worshiper.


Your reasons as to why you worship Brownies is of no interest to me as there are no Brownie worshippers in my novel. There are some flower fairies though, are you into fairies?

Top
#116888 - 08/26/18 11:19 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
 Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
 Originally Posted By: Dark Magician




I never worshipped Satan. To worship Satan is to completely misunderstand the character and expectations of Satan for human beings. That is contemptible behaviour.


Well my question is levelled at someone who would admit to worshipping Satan, and willing to explain why they think that is a good idea.

That does not sound like you. I am not sure there is anyone here who would admit to that, because if they did, they would have done so by now.



I worship brownies. It does what I tell it too and is completely reliable. So just call me a brownie worshiper.


Your reasons as to why you worship Brownies is of no interest to me as there are no Brownie worshippers in my novel. There are some flower fairies though, are you into fairies?


I'm into Maleficent. I think she's pretty sexy.


Edited by samowens84 (08/26/18 11:21 AM)

Top
#116894 - 08/26/18 06:54 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
Devil liviD Offline
BANNED
stranger


Registered: 08/26/18
Posts: 39
The Devil just needed love.
Top
#116895 - 08/26/18 07:25 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dimitri]
Sabrina27 Offline
member


Registered: 01/21/17
Posts: 127
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Are they?
There are a lot of religious people out there.
The few extremists are despised by many, but not most religious people.

Moderation is key.

Except people fail to see extremists share no common ground with us, and the blame gets shifted to moderate Muslims because the outsiders lack in competence to discern between a lunatic clique blowing themselves up constantly and practicing Muslims(i.e functional beings)

And it's not just with Muslims. If you're a practicing Jew or Christian and not a heretic then you're too going to get mocked.

I personally have never been threatened but some of my friends had pebbles thrown at them merely because they wore a thawb outside to the mosque. And been bashed with futile ridicules such, "terrorists, camel f***ers, sand nig...etc.

The tables have now turned on us
_________________________
Knowledge without action is void & Action without knowledge is madness

Top
#116899 - 08/27/18 11:25 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger


Registered: 08/20/18
Posts: 17
 Originally Posted By: samowens84


I'm into Maleficent. I think she's pretty sexy.


Yeah what I don't understand is the attraction of worshipping Satan, so that is what I need explaining. The attraction of Angelena Jolie in a corset is more obvious to me.

Top
#116900 - 08/27/18 01:32 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
Dimitri Offline
stalker


Registered: 07/13/08
Posts: 3300
Let's put this simple.

I do not care.

There's always a them.
Yet the prime suspect is always YOU.

There's more commonalities than you think.
The fucking difference between an extremist and moderation is ideas and convictions put to action.
_________________________
Ut vivat, crescat et floreat

Top
#116901 - 08/27/18 05:31 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Dimitri]
Sabrina27 Offline
member


Registered: 01/21/17
Posts: 127
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
The fucking difference between an extremist and moderation is ideas and convictions put to action.

Tackling linguistics isn't going to help you examine their underlying motives
_________________________
Knowledge without action is void & Action without knowledge is madness

Top
#116902 - 08/27/18 08:24 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
 Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
The fucking difference between an extremist and moderation is ideas and convictions put to action.

Tackling linguistics isn't going to help you examine their underlying motives


I don't think an invasion forces motives are hard to grasp, unless you're a little too close to the problem.

Whether its Christianity or Islam, Bush or Hussein, they both are just controlled opposition that simply offer a new round of oppression. Fuck them both. Its a slave mentality that tries to pick a different master. Not out of critical thought, but out of resentment for the current regime. That's a slave's mindset that unconsciously believes he or she is incapable of ruling themselves. Fuck them all.


Edited by samowens84 (08/27/18 08:27 PM)

Top
#116905 - 08/28/18 09:12 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 08/10/13
Posts: 1336
Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Sabrina
I personally have never been threatened but some of my friends had pebbles thrown at them merely because they wore a thawb outside to the mosque. And been bashed with futile ridicules such, "terrorists, camel f***ers, sand nig...etc.

The tables have now turned on us


My first encounter with Islam:

In high school the tech class had us do projects, one a game on visual basic, another a Powerpoint slide show. It was rather pointless, with as much random shit as possible. At the end I did thank you credits. And I thanked normal things first then I thanked: God, Satan, Shiva, Ganesha, Zeus, Thor, and a few others. Then I wrote Allah and Mohammed. 

Muslim girl (without the beekeeper mask) asks me if I'm Muslim. "No", I said. Bitch went off on me. "YOU CAN'T MENTION HIS NAME IF YOUR NOT MUSLIM!" Being me I said, "what is it off limits or something?" More scolding.

Next day my power point is gone. And I get called to the office. Her parents withdrew her from school and I got yelled at for religious insensitivity.  This was pre 911, before the tables really turned. I think oversensitivity and beliefs like, "you can't even mention his camel-fucking name" did you in.

Which reminds me:



See, camel fucking is a thing with you people.
_________________________
...from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Top
#116906 - 08/28/18 06:51 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Sabrina27 Offline
member


Registered: 01/21/17
Posts: 127
@canis
Why should the rest of the Muslim population be held accountable for one one brainless muslim girl. And that was not your encounter with Islam. It was an encounter with a common dumbas. Don't judge Islam by the actions of some simpletons

Sidenote: Bestiality is a common practice in western countries than here. I can cite you multiple people that do it with animals in the west whilst harshly any in current era of the Muslim world
_________________________
Knowledge without action is void & Action without knowledge is madness

Top
#116907 - 08/28/18 08:22 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
fiendish Offline
member


Registered: 02/27/16
Posts: 412
Lol. I'm more interested in the goat of Mendes. Where it's said women had intercourse with goats.
_________________________
The truth cannot be deleted.
The body of real things, events, and facts.
My Satan is your Satan.

Top
#116908 - 08/28/18 08:32 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
fiendish Offline
member


Registered: 02/27/16
Posts: 412
Bestiality really has its roots in Islam, such practices were all began in Africa or Asia. They were then reformed to fit the aesthetics of Europe. Unfortunately most of Africa and a great amount of Asia stays in the beast state ever since. They'd eat almost everything and I'm sure they'd fuck whatever could be eaten, as long as it still moves.
_________________________
The truth cannot be deleted.
The body of real things, events, and facts.
My Satan is your Satan.

Top
#116909 - 08/28/18 08:43 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 08/10/13
Posts: 1336
Loc: CA
Well, I appreciate you slightly changing my mind.  Your ability to brush off insults and not be baited into confrontation is a true example of "turn the other cheek" morality and ability to  control ones reactive impulses.
_________________________
...from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Top
#116911 - 08/29/18 12:31 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
 Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
@canis
Why should the rest of the Muslim population be held accountable for one one brainless muslim girl. And that was not your encounter with Islam. It was an encounter with a common dumbas. Don't judge Islam by the actions of some simpletons

Sidenote: Bestiality is a common practice in western countries than here. I can cite you multiple people that do it with animals in the west whilst harshly any in current era of the Muslim world


I really couldn't give a shit regarding bestiality. That's neither here nor there with me. What I can't forgive is that Islamic society attempted to exploit racial divisions in the country, try to enslave white women as sex slaves and take away their sexual power. This is a domino effect so eventually it would effect black women in the same way. Now the hijab bears no protection against Muslim women from their own men and they're scared. I don't have any sympathy right now because the harm they've caused to women and children I care about.

As for the bestiality bait, its just a worthy insult. Thank God their systemic forms of oppression have been turned around on them. Until they give up glorifying and institutionalizing slavery they have no place in America.

I think its past time we stop coddling this issue. Seriously.


Edited by samowens84 (08/29/18 12:42 AM)

Top
#116912 - 08/29/18 03:16 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Your ability to brush off insults and not be baited into confrontation is a true example of "turn the other cheek" morality and ability to control ones reactive impulses.


If you don't control your reactive impulses, then other people will do that for you. In Polish way that means transforming the cattle's passionate hatred of foreigners into gold i.e., the seats in the parliament. A case in point is a White Supremacy movement. They have a several pages on Facebook where they put the pictures and stories of the supposed barbaric crimes committed by Muslims. The dumbasses go there to have their "two minutes of hate." If one did some further research, one would learn that those stories are bullshit. Many of those crimes were committed by the natives or other white foreigners. But if it works, then it works.

Not that at the other side, the situation is different. You tell the sheep that the NS barbarians are at the gates and they are coming to destroy their beloved democracy, replacing it with fascism. A different story, the same response.
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116913 - 08/29/18 03:45 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 08/10/13
Posts: 1336
Loc: CA
That is true. There are intracies to this issue that make it far more complex and symbiotic. There are subtleties and nuances that the world as a whole is far too stupid for.

Stereotypes still paint the broader picture. And they always will.

And what you see is a distinct rise in white supremacy in areas where influxes are taking place. It could be scripted by things twisted to paint a hate narrative or it could be a reflection of discontent.

Take for example my favorite example, Copenhagen. How disruptive do you need to be to piss off the Danish? That is a serious question.

The general feeling was, "Dont you come to our country and make us change our laws and ways to suit your religious demands". And you have seen how that's gone for Europe... being in Poland...

Things like that have scripted the Muslim narrative more than the muffled cry of those that say there are only a few of them that are extremists. It's not because they are extremists, it's because they are stimatized hypersensitive assholes.

It's like a culture of this joke I once saw on King of the Hill.


If you didn't see that episode: Militant Lesbian walks up and Hank looks at her shirt. The Lesbian says, "YEAH, THEY ARE CALLED BREASTS!"

Basically Muslims are that scene applied to the air surrounding the entire religion.

And if the above picture(s) illustrate anything it's that stereotypes are universal, and script behavior more then the few crocodile tears that assuage them.

* Post response addition *

Think about it like News. First is the National tragedy, then is the double murder, the trial for the elder abuse case, and so on until way at the end they slip in the filler story about retarded nuns and a lemonade stand raising awareness for autism.
_________________________
...from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Top
#116914 - 08/29/18 04:10 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
I understand that, really. But the thing is the Muslims didn't invade Europe. They didn't come there by force. They were allowed to come, sometimes they were even encouraged to come.

So why the whining?

It's as if I let in a few homeless junkies to my home and then complained they made a total mess there. Stupid. Even if I killed them in revenge, that wouldn't make me any less stupid for inviting them in the first place.

I often read your posts, man, and you have never ever struck me as "reactive." Yet for some bizarre reason you always defend or even advocate that kind of an attitude. Why? What for? Perhaps, in your daily life you behave differently. Dunno.
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116915 - 08/29/18 04:28 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 08/10/13
Posts: 1336
Loc: CA
Naw, they ARE reactive because my auditor says it's rooted some hidden childhood trauma that makes me misanthropic, unhappy, and paranoid. My mistrust of everyone is rooted in something that happened before memory formed. I will always be unhappy until I come up with the necessary money.

Joking aside, I am pretty much the same in real life.

I yell at traffic lights for staying red too long. At that point the light is forcing me to follow its rules. So I wait and obey like a sap. And then it cycles through and I still don't get a fucking arrow.

So I settle it. I show up that fucking light by backing up 30 feet and triggering the arrow.
_________________________
...from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Top
#116916 - 08/29/18 05:55 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
Whatever. We are talking here about getting wise after the harm has been done. And the time for reaction is BEFORE, not AFTER, lest you get a lesson that will be your last one.

Hungary did not let the Muslim immigrants in.

The countries that did... fuck them. They've made their bed. Let them sleep in it.


Edited by Czereda (08/29/18 05:58 AM)
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116918 - 08/29/18 06:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Sabrina27 Offline
member


Registered: 01/21/17
Posts: 127
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Well, I appreciate you slightly changing my mind.  Your ability to brush off insults and not be baited into confrontation is a true example of "turn the other cheek" morality and ability to  control ones reactive impulses.

I don't enjoy raging on my phone. And your ability to swiftly change the discussion to not accept defeat is impressive
_________________________
Knowledge without action is void & Action without knowledge is madness

Top
#116920 - 08/29/18 09:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 08/10/13
Posts: 1336
Loc: CA
Since when do you make arguments?

And where do you see a rhetorical victory there? The daft way in which you made the tired SJW argument of "were not all like That!" The Jews use a similar approach, and yet they are all still cheap, child pressuring, chronic complainers.

But yeah you totally got me.
_________________________
...from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Top
#116921 - 08/29/18 10:05 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Sabrina27 Offline
member


Registered: 01/21/17
Posts: 127
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Since when do you make arguments?

Since now

 Originally Posted By: canis
And where do you see a rhetorical victory there? The daft way in which you made the tired SJW argument of "were not all like That!" The Jews use a similar approach, and yet they are all still cheap, child pressuring, chronic complainers.


Refer back to my post, my approach was not intended regarding about extremism Vs moderation. I was making a bold statement on how religious people are not the targets and elaborated it with some real life events
_________________________
Knowledge without action is void & Action without knowledge is madness

Top
#116927 - 08/30/18 12:36 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Sabrina27]
Dimitri Offline
stalker


Registered: 07/13/08
Posts: 3300
And yet the difference remains.
Action vs inaction.

Get that and understand you will always be a pawn.
_________________________
Ut vivat, crescat et floreat

Top
#116946 - 09/03/18 11:59 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member


Registered: 10/21/09
Posts: 1222
Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Czereda
I understand that, really. But the thing is the Muslims didn't invade Europe. They didn't come there by force. They were allowed to come, sometimes they were even encouraged to come.

So why the whining?

(1) The people ain't their government. I can bitch about someone my husband invited over without asking me.
(2) Entry under false pretenses is a legitimate gripe. If someone asks to come in to use the bathroom and then tries to kiss me, maybe I was naive to let him in--but I've still got a reasonable grievance.
_________________________
Wir halten uns an Regeln, Wenn man uns regeln lässt

Top
#116947 - 09/03/18 03:01 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
In most cases, the government is elected by the people. I understand the politicians can lie but there are parties who unashamedly advocate an open border policy. There is no need to blame the Muslims if they are let in by the government elected by the majority of citizens. It's also not their fault if they are admitted in large numbers and without proper screening. I wouldn't blame them for jumping at the chance.

In other words... even if I cross the street on a crosswalk and when there is a green light, I still need to be careful. My safety is my responsibility and only mine. Sure, there is the law and the traffic rules but if my ass gets hit, then fuck my legitimate and reasonable grievances. Once dead, I won't care.
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116948 - 09/03/18 03:32 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
 Originally Posted By: Czereda
In most cases, the government is elected by the people. I understand the politicians can lie but there are parties who unashamedly advocate an open border policy. There is no need to blame the Muslims if they are let in by the government elected by the majority of citizens. It's also not their fault if they are admitted in large numbers and without proper screening. I wouldn't blame them for jumping at the chance.

In other words... even if I cross the street on a crosswalk and when there is a green light, I still need to be careful. My safety is my responsibility and only mine. Sure, there is the law and the traffic rules but if my ass gets hit, then fuck my legitimate and reasonable grievances. Once dead, I won't care.


Why not, if some of that intense vitriol and passion is useful, then blame them. Regardless of what we do, their character is still their responsibility, and regardless that passion of anger, properly motivated, is perfectly rational. The logic used here makes just about as much sense as blaming a woman for dressing too sexy and saying she had it coming. Maybe. Maybe not. That's a private conversation to be had between her and her friends, not in public so as to make the rapists feel that what they did and do is socially acceptable. Right now Islam has already been beaten back spirituallys argument of "making the most of a bad situation" often makes little sense. Occasionally it does i guess, according to repentance that is seen. Sometimes grace is appropriate, but not as an ideology.

However, in most circumstances you have a robber cornered, tied and gagged after trying to rape and kill your family, it makes as much sense for the relatives to start asking "well, he was engaged to our daughter. So what if he tried to enslave our children and rape our women. He's family. Let's untie him and welcome him in. After all, aren't we being xenophobic for not embracing our own annihilation? Its just about different values." Seems accountability is warranted, and punishment, and or ostricism, is perfectly rational. Regardless of the circumstances that brought us here, this kind of unrepentant behavior cannot be tolerated. Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's "understanding." The point being ever there is no reason to expose ourselves to their harm again and no reason to protect them from their own karma. They abused our trust once already. Some tolerance and compassion is just suicidal.

Hold them accountable and offer the opportunity for repentance. To say we shouldn't blame them for endorsing slavery, rape, and forced prostitution is pretty fucking stupid. Forgive me. This isn't to blame those women who have been victimized by Stockholm syndrome, but not calling out bad ideas based on their pragmatic values is perfectly justified. I don't pretend to know what some white women are going through, and much of my attitude has been wrongly placed in judgment and I've engaged in victim blaming, which was wrong of me.


Edited by samowens84 (09/03/18 03:44 PM)

Top
#116949 - 09/03/18 04:18 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
Read my posts, OK?

I clearly stated that one should be wise before the harm is done and not afterwards.

In other words, you should be able to predict the potential consequences of your actions.

Now, I know shit can always happen but, if some country regularly accepts the Muslim immigrants and later on admits the swarms of random pseudo-refugees, then it's not that difficult to figure out it's a way to invite problems. How can you expect the devotees of Islam to adjust to the Western culture? Don't want troubles, don't let the fuckers in.

If the Muslims are already there and they are like 5 or even near 10% of entire population, then all the complaining after the fact is pointless. What are you going to do with them, anyway? Send them all back? Put them in concentration camps? Kill them? Teach them to respect the Western values? Force them to obey the law? What if, like in Europe now, they don't give a shit?


Edited by Czereda (09/03/18 04:21 PM)
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116950 - 09/03/18 05:30 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline
member


Registered: 09/29/16
Posts: 431
I've already read it. They're spiritually castrated. I'm not advocating anything except to assume no responsibility for their welfare at all.

What is it exactly that you're suggesting be done? For women to accept slavery as a fact of life? Seems in at least one woman's response to you that's not something everyone agrees on. They don't have as much power as all that. Not anymore. Now the question is whether on should assume any false sense of responsibility for them now that they're in check.

The Muslims know this too. Even Sabrina admitted the "tables are turned." With their spiritual foothold destroyed and divide and conquer tactics failing, 10% of a population ain't jack shit anymore.

No man ever owns a woman. If a woman allows you to think so its to feed your ego until the fangs come out. That is the patriarchal fallacy of Islam and others. They buy their own hype and are seduced by the sadistic feelings that come from it like a drug until they find themselves completely destroyed by their hubris.

I've been accused of being a player, and all kinds of other things I'm sure. Fact is I'm not any archetype that I'm familiar with. My magical work has been only to provide the power and means by magical workings for European women to protect themselves. That's a selfish act because I don't want to be a patriarch depending on power imbalances to ensure my position. This has already been done and proven. If I marry a woman it won't be because she needs my protection. She'll be my equal and in some ways more then my equal. My work is in humble service to enable women to empower themselves. Since I know that work is done and the checks firmly in place against oppression, any arguing I'm doing now is more of a social exercise.


Edited by samowens84 (09/03/18 05:53 PM)

Top
#116951 - 09/04/18 07:53 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline
senior member


Registered: 03/14/11
Posts: 2089
Loc: Poland
Umm not really. Actually, the tables are not turned since the European Commission regularly deliberates on the problem. And obviously, the only solution they can come up with for now on is sharing the problem with the countries that don't have that problem yet. If there were no problem, there would be nothing to discuss.

Also, your private relationships with women have no bearing on the topic at hand even if you delude yourself you're doing some "magic."
_________________________
Anna Czereda
Crazy Cat Lady

Top
#116953 - 09/04/18 02:33 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
GoddessDawn Offline
stranger


Registered: 09/04/18
Posts: 9
Loc: Arkansas, USA
Becoming a Satanist (either Atheistic or Theistic) is an ideal change for a person who wishes to face their troubles and take control over their own lives, instead of groveling or looking to someone or something that is not very reliable for help. Becoming a Satanist allows the person to find their own inner-strength and increase their Will to eventually create their reality as desired. Science, in particular Quantum Physics can be used to explain how Satanic philosophy and spiritual exercises are not merely probable, but are in fact, possible.
_________________________
Let Nature proceed to make the process instinctive -Theron Q. Dumont

Top
#116985 - 09/08/18 09:11 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
fiendish Offline
member


Registered: 02/27/16
Posts: 412
Not even in your wildest dreams. A Satanist is one who worships Satan, red or blue, black or white, male or female, theistic or non, earthly or alien, alive or dead, a Satanist is one who worships Satan. Quantum Physics is merely a part of a hypothesis, yet stays beyond belief, due to not being able to be proved!
_________________________
The truth cannot be deleted.
The body of real things, events, and facts.
My Satan is your Satan.

Top
#116990 - 09/08/18 08:02 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: fiendish]
GoddessDawn Offline
stranger


Registered: 09/04/18
Posts: 9
Loc: Arkansas, USA
Even then, people have different views of who or what Satan really is. Some believe Satan is a real entity and some believe Satan to be an archetype of their own psyche. Also many things have been proven by quantum physics, in experiments such as the 'Double Slit' experiment for example.
_________________________
Let Nature proceed to make the process instinctive -Theron Q. Dumont

Top
#116996 - 09/10/18 06:12 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
Asmedious Moderator Offline
Moderator
senior member


Registered: 09/02/07
Posts: 1786
Loc: New York
 Quote:
Becoming a Satanist (either Atheistic or Theistic) is an ideal change for a person who wishes to face their troubles and take control over their own lives, instead of groveling or looking to someone or something that is not very reliable for help. Becoming a Satanist allows the person to find their own inner-strength and increase their Will to eventually create their reality as desired. Science, in particular Quantum Physics can be used to explain how Satanic philosophy and spiritual exercises are not merely probable, but are in fact, possible.


That sums up perfectly how I feel about it, however, I don't know much about quantum physics, except the little I was able to understand when I tried to read up on it. What I got was that everything can be explained and proven through physics and the few things that seem to prove physics to be wrong, can be explained through quantum physics....except they really can't. lol
_________________________
"The first order of government is the protection of its citizens right to be left alone."

Top
#116997 - 09/10/18 07:39 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Asmedious]
GoddessDawn Offline
stranger


Registered: 09/04/18
Posts: 9
Loc: Arkansas, USA
It truly is amazing the advancement and therefore, evolution that the human race is going through. But to what end? That is the question.
_________________________
Let Nature proceed to make the process instinctive -Theron Q. Dumont

Top
#117000 - 09/15/18 07:50 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
aeon6 Offline
member


Registered: 04/16/18
Posts: 185
Loc: København, Denmark
Yes it is amazing yet predictable. But achtung: the zeitgeist has no gestalt anymore (or did it ever?), except from the viewpoint of machines and biology. The human race was merely a temporary vessel and means except for the teaming meatbots who are a grave accident of nature. So we have a terminal pathology in civilization.
Top
#117005 - 09/17/18 05:13 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: GoddessDawn]
fiendish Offline
member


Registered: 02/27/16
Posts: 412
The wave-particle duality is not the best example. Do not take Satan as a duality. Something like God version 2.0 or something like that. There is not real distinction between the real entity and the archetype.
Consider that the archetype is not a real entity. Yet it exists. So does the entity. It is rather a sequence of procedures that lead to this. Some may call it an entity, some may call it an archetype. Consider the wave-particle duality. It is the same thing. Wave or particles, entity or archetype.
_________________________
The truth cannot be deleted.
The body of real things, events, and facts.
My Satan is your Satan.

Top
#117012 - 09/18/18 10:28 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: fiendish]
aeon6 Offline
member


Registered: 04/16/18
Posts: 185
Loc: København, Denmark
Wave:particle or entity:archetype are considerations for a multipolar paradigm. An omen of this is the imminent magnetic polar flip during which any number of poles will exist. I would ascertain which entities deserve an archetype representation, at least for myself only. I suspect that the effect on the aurora borealis will be sufficient to inspire many to just kick the bucket. That is a sequence of procedures you won't soon forget.
Top
#117051 - 09/25/18 05:24 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: aeon6]
fiendish Offline
member


Registered: 02/27/16
Posts: 412
Wave/particle entity/archetype is merely a cohesion where you think there isn't any. For example aurora australis. Several kangaroos will jump onto you and punch you in the nuts until you understand there is a sequence of procedures you'd like to forget. Or the actually bad guys kangaroos who would kick your nuts, which would really make it unforgettable.
_________________________
The truth cannot be deleted.
The body of real things, events, and facts.
My Satan is your Satan.

Top
#117055 - 09/26/18 02:35 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
WiseatheistEMT Offline
lurker


Registered: 09/24/18
Posts: 2
Loc: Tennessee
Good Evening,
After reading some of the other posts on here It seems to me that there are a lot of Satan worshipping Satanist on here. I prefer the Atheistic Laveyan Satanist philosophy so far. I have been an Atheist for several years, before that I was an on and off again Christian and only agnostic in between. I think I was attracted more to the rituals, theology, and leather bound books than anything. I had always heard that Laveyan Satanism was atheistic but what weirded me out was the part about magic. Anything supernatural or magical instantly turns me off and Makes me laugh (inside, I would never be so rude as to laugh at someone for their beliefs except for Scientologist or if they were pushing them down my throat). A few days ago I started feeling like I wanted to have association with other atheists in sort of a secret society that works towards the end of religious dominance of life in this country. I also have been yearning for that ritual and leather bound book that I have missed for years. Yesterday I picked up the Satanic Bible from Books a Million ( :D) and couldnt put it down. Everything LaVey said resonates with the beliefs my firm Atheism has brought me to. I just started reading the chapter about air which describes Satanic Greater and lesser magic with an open mind. I don’t know that I will ever partake in magic for my own gain, I certainly wouldn’t mind to partake in religious/magical ceremonies for others. Will post again when I finish the Satanic Bible, probably wont take long, its a good read.


Edited by WiseatheistEMT (09/26/18 02:37 AM)

Top
#117056 - 09/26/18 07:28 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: WiseatheistEMT]
WiseatheistEMT Offline
lurker


Registered: 09/24/18
Posts: 2
Loc: Tennessee
Started reading earth, not air.
Top
Page all of 6 12345>Last »


Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.09 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 92 queries. Zlib compression disabled.