Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#116803 - 08/20/18 08:55 AM What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

Because I really don't get it.

Are the statements: Satan delights in causing harm, and lives in Hell untrue?

#116804 - 08/20/18 09:46 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline

I can't speak for anyone else here, but Satan in my experience is a force that breaks false binds of power that threaten the earth. He's a general, and he cares about injustice. He's also a vampire and has been forced to live in darkness as part of balance, so unfortunately to keep his energy fueled he has to push those already prone to evil into doing it more. Until this upsets the earth enough to unleash him on those who use him wrongly. He deluded them with narratives of victimhood until they get addicted to oppression and one day when they least expected it he shows up at their door with an evil smile ready to stop them in dead in their tracks and come to collect. Now, he has a different attitude towards those who just act as a servant for justice. To simply stop iniquity. For example, like giving fair warnings and humbly attempt spiritual persuasion to encourage humility and harmony with the earth through familiar harmony, and this includes not acting in fear to keep their power. He laughs at such folks, and is laughing now because it is so easy to escape their debt because he knows the earth will forgive them if they just abandon false modes of power over others, but he knows their fears won't allow them to do that. He gives warnings and grace, but because they become too comfortable he loses patience and enforces discipline like a father.

The mechanics of it is that when people know they are no longer acting for harmony of the earth, and harm folks just for the sake of power, he doesn't really need to do anything except align his will with yours in your instinctive desire for love and balance, and this translates into self punishment. Once you start acting in love instead of fear then its just a matter of humbly righting wrongs until you no longer feel like you deserve to be punished.

I view him as a community service probation officer, and the more earthly service provided, then you are rewarded with spiritual advancement and eventually profit spiritually for work done with a clean conscience. You come out better on the other side and free. He is a wheel as I see him. Why he finds it amusing that some people in Islam think sex slaves is something to rejoice in. He wracks up their debt until their false power is consumed and ironically enslaved themselves. The pimp suddenly at the mercy of the women he thought belonged to him.

Do not look to the person who triggered your debt. That's your responsibility and your hell, not his, hers, or anyone else. Technology was imagined an easier method to put a lid on jars so to speak, but Satan laughs at this because it only made karmic reversal easier and more efficient.

Edited by samowens84 (08/20/18 10:05 AM)

#116806 - 08/20/18 10:26 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

SamOwen84. So would you define yourself as a Satanist? What makes you think Satan cares about injustice?
#116807 - 08/20/18 10:54 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:

Then chances are you are never going to get it, might as well not even concern yourself with it.

Quote:

They are very true; but if you make a significant donation to a church or people who make that statement they can make the big bad Satan go away. Of course not in this lifetime but the next glorious one.

#116808 - 08/20/18 11:15 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: ANewNameNoOneEls
SamOwen84. So would you define yourself as a Satanist? What makes you think Satan cares about injustice?

It's not so much important what I think man. Something drew you here to look for some kind of answer. Either you can meditate on it or not, but what was said wasn't meant for me. It was meant for you. Whatever motive brought you here it has nothing to do with me, except I cared enough to tell you the truth so that if you are having trouble with Satan, I'm just informing for you his language in all humility so that you may have a chance should you be troubled. Other then that, I don't care, nor can I afford to. Karmic Satanic energy is a vortex and if you're not careful, you'll get sucked in. If you're already in it, however, the trick is to ride the vortex up rather then down. To put it in simple terms. That's all I'm going to say. It may or may not have an end I don't know. I just know that the longer I've stayed committed the more peaceful and lighter my responsibility has gotten. So there does seem an exit from the bad shit, that much seems to be getting clearer every day.

Edited by samowens84 (08/20/18 11:21 AM)

#116809 - 08/20/18 12:02 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

>> It's not so much important what I think man.

What you think is centrally important, as I do not see the attraction of Satan worship, and you are a Satan worshiper.

>> Something drew you here to look for some kind of answer.

What drew me here was that I am writing a novel where the antagonists are Satanists, and I would like to understand their motivation, but cannot. Clearly, some people love the idea of Satan worship, as seen here: https://www.rt.com/usa/398690-satanist-invocation-colorado-council-meeting/

#116810 - 08/20/18 12:05 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Asmedious]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

>> Then chances are you are never going to get it, might as well not even concern yourself with it.

I agree I do not think I will ever get it. But I am interested in seeing why it attracts you and others, so in that sense, I am 'concerned with it'.

>> They are very true; but if you make a significant donation to a church or people who make that statement they can make the big bad Satan go away. Of course not in this lifetime but the next glorious one

I do not donate to a large Church organisation. I am an agnostic, and am not sure if Satan even exists, but if he does, then I fail to see the attraction in worshipping him.

Edited by ANewNameNoOneEls (08/20/18 12:15 PM)

#116811 - 08/20/18 12:52 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline

Lol more or less I'm an average guy who got caught in an extraordinary situation and that's why I'm here. That you refuse to see that, don't listen and label me a satan worshiper while writing a novel about me and others being antagonists suggest your writing probably will have all the insight of a cardboard box. My suggestion, since you've made up your mind anyway, would be to just make a collection of parodies and cliches and drag it out for 300 pages. You'll make good money that way, and playing into us as evil in the midst of a mostly good world is pretty cathartic for most plugged in people out there. So keep doing what your doing. That's been a formula for success for centuries.
#116820 - 08/21/18 12:12 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

>> label me a satan worshiper

My question was: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist?

As you answered it with a well thought out explanation, I did indeed assume you worshipped Satan but thank you for the clarification that I am wrong to label you as a Satanist. My apologies.

If there are genuine Satanists out there, my question still stands, and I would be grateful if anyone could answer.

#116823 - 08/21/18 01:00 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: samowens84]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: samowens84
while writing a novel about me and others being antagonists suggest your writing probably will have all the insight of a cardboard box.

New clarification: I am not writing a novel about you. All I am looking for is the motivation as to why anyone would want to worship Satan, because I just do not get it.

#116824 - 08/21/18 02:12 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
samowens84 Offline

Worship assumes some form of obedience. Satan demands study. Not worship. And in line with that I suggest you actually do some research on some of the discussions already made and do some reading. Otherwise I'm just throwing pearls before swine.

This is the response that you'll likely receive from everyone here, just fyi. So you're better off not wasting your time
My response is the best you're going to get. I guarantee it.

Edited by samowens84 (08/21/18 02:42 PM)

#116830 - 08/21/18 10:42 PM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
I fucking love these so much I am even going to pretend you're for real and for true.

Originally Posted By: concerned christian

What is the attraction in becoming a Christian?

There are many ways to answer this and I really can't decide which one to use.

A. Bad Religion - Flat Earth Society

B.
 Originally Posted By: dictionary

pro·jec·tion

noun

3. the presentation or promotion of someone or something in a particular way.

"the legal profession's projection of an image of altruism"

a mental image viewed as reality.

"monsters can be understood as mental projections of mankind's fears"

the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.

C. * Nerd voice* Well actually, Hell didn't join the Judeo-Christian belief set as part of the afterlife until about 200 CE, the best estimate for when the New Testament started getting written down. Some writers better than others.  In this context think of that like JJ Abrams taking over a franchise.

D.  I AM THE DEVIL. And I don't delight in causing harm I delight in antitheism. Subverting the Kingdom of God requires you to undermine the very nature of belief itself. Science works best.  Logic to eviscerate the flawed epistemology of apologetic arguments.  With a bullhorn I say I do this for one reason: Until the primitive views that stagnate advancement are dismantled we will never progress past this choke point in our evolution. Not that I care all that much about human evolution, it is just really fun for me to do.

E. Fuck off and lose your faith.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#116833 - 08/22/18 12:06 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: ANewNameNoOneEls]
Phoenician Offline

Loc: CA

I resent the pompous nature in which you falsely assume I share your viewpoint like it's correct. It's quite arrogant and closeminded.

#116837 - 08/22/18 08:54 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: CanisMachina42]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
I fucking love these so much I am even going to pretend you're for real and for true.

What is the attraction in becoming a Christian?

There are many ways to answer this and I really can't decide which one to use.

A. Bad Religion - Flat Earth Society

B.
 Originally Posted By: dictionary

pro·jec·tion

noun

3. the presentation or promotion of someone or something in a particular way.

"the legal profession's projection of an image of altruism"

a mental image viewed as reality.

"monsters can be understood as mental projections of mankind's fears"

the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.

C. * Nerd voice* Well actually, Hell didn't join the Judeo-Christian belief set as part of the afterlife until about 200 CE, the best estimate for when the New Testament started getting written down. Some writers better than others.  In this context think of that like JJ Abrams taking over a franchise.

D.  I AM THE DEVIL. And I don't delight in causing harm I delight in antitheism. Subverting the Kingdom of God requires you to undermine the very nature of belief itself. Science works best.  Logic to eviscerate the flawed epistemology of apologetic arguments.  With a bullhorn I say I do this for one reason: Until the primitive views that stagnate advancement are dismantled we will never progress past this choke point in our evolution. Not that I care all that much about human evolution, it is just really fun for me to do.

E. Fuck off and lose your faith.

Well no response to my simple question: what is the attraction of becoming a Satanist here. I think if I asked a Christian, what is the attraction of worshipping Jesus, I would probably get a straight answer.

Your answers seem rather self-indulgent.

#116838 - 08/22/18 08:58 AM Re: What is the attraction of becoming a Satanist? [Re: Phoenician]
ANewNameNoOneEls Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Phoenician

I resent the pompous nature in which you falsely assume I share your viewpoint like it's correct. It's quite arrogant and closeminded.

I have told you I do not get the attraction in worshipping Satan, and cannot understand anyone who does, so how is it even remotely possible that I am falsely assuming a Satan worshipper shares my viewpoint? Not a single Satan worshipper has been able to answer as to why they chose that worship. So I still do not get it.

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.