Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#116960 - 09/05/18 06:47 AM Dr Michael Aquino target of lonely women fantasies
Zeno Offline

It seems quite a few women want to feel significant and have been including Dr Michael Aquino in their elaborate fantasy worlds.

https://fionabarnett.org/2018/09/04/michael-aquinos-last-desperate-attempt-to-silence-his-victims/

#116962 - 09/05/18 09:46 AM Re: Dr Michael Aquino target of lonely women fantasies [Re: Zeno]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Ugh. I always read Aquino’s name as “Ah-kee-no”, which is what all of these fakes call him.

Such utter bullshit. These people have nothing better to do than drum up scary paedophile conspiracies because their lives are so filled with dross and boredom.

#116964 - 09/05/18 10:22 AM Re: Dr Michael Aquino target of lonely women fantasies [Re: Zeno]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
You know... all men are pedophiles, zoophiles, bullies and what not.

Sisters! Let's fight this disgusting patriarchy! Together we can do that!

And then we will rule the world.

Edited by Czereda (09/05/18 10:27 AM)

#116966 - 09/05/18 12:22 PM Re: Dr Michael Aquino target of lonely women fantasies [Re: Czereda]
Dark Light 444 Offline

LOL.

In my experience, it has been the women who are most like paedophiles. I’ve seen women fawn all over little kids, wanting to squeeze touch and bite them, referencing their genitals (or lack thereof) often, and just generally having ways with children that don’t raise eyebrows in the slightest to most people, yet, if men were behaving this way, they get locked up.

Ah, the animal kingdom.

#116967 - 09/05/18 12:35 PM Re: Dr Michael Aquino target of lonely women fantasies [Re: Dark Light 444]
samowens84 Offline

Yeah, as a child growing up there were weird moments where it felt like older women would romance me as a child, and everyone just dismissed it as "normal." Society seems to build the term "pedophile" around the no true Scotsman fallacy so that identical behavior with women just "doesn't count" for some reason. Not that betraying children is ever acceptable by anyone for any reason. However, it society ever structures a blind spot, it should inspire a person who considers themselves a critical thinker to find out why.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.01 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.