Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#116961 - 09/05/18 09:06 AM Internalized racism of white women
samowens84 Offline

I've heard this argument from white women when I discuss oppression that they're experiencing from black society in the forms of structured rape gangs and things like that, and the response that I get is "white men rape too." It then becomes this absurd numbers game. Except my point isn't about which race rapes more, genetics, etc. Its that white people have been structured to oppress themselves, and that responding by only fucking black men, or refusing to have white babies in favor of black ones is a form of racism.

When black women influence white men too naive about magic into pedophilia, and white women let them, you're saying you hate your daughters. Because of your contempt for the man too weak to see what's going on, you are exposing white girls to being violated by him. Hatred is an action. By avoiding responsibility, that's on you. And then when you awaken to that oppression, they've sent rape gangs against you, and then the solution is have black children out of fear and self-hatred. Its not about genetics, and its not a personal romantic beef. Although sometimes the pain is personal. Its watching white women apologize to their oppressors for feeling anger at being violated by the system they've tried to heal. Do what you want, but some things are bigger then me and you, and consider the possibility that your resentment has made you into the simpleton, not me.

Edited by samowens84 (09/05/18 09:06 AM)

#116963 - 09/05/18 10:05 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
I've read your post five times and still don't know what your damn non point is. That some niggers rape white women? Shit happens and usually for reasons that have nothing to do with race. That some raped women choose to keep the baby? I doubt it has anything to do with race too. There was a woman in my area too who got raped and pregnant but refused to have an abortion. She then kept the baby. Who the fuck knows why? She didn't have kids, perhaps she wanted to have one. One thing is certain. The rapist was a native Pole. That some women prefer fucking black men? To each their own.

I just wonder what makes you think that black women use magic to influence white men into becoming pedophiles. How are they supposed to do this? By slicing roosters' throats? Oh that mess in your head.

Edited by Czereda (09/05/18 10:13 AM)

#116965 - 09/05/18 11:35 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Czereda
I've read your post five times and still don't know what your damn non point is. That some niggers rape white women? Shit happens and usually for reasons that have nothing to do with race. That some raped women choose to keep the baby? I doubt it has anything to do with race too. There was a woman in my area too who got raped and pregnant but refused to have an abortion. She then kept the baby. Who the fuck knows why? She didn't have kids, perhaps she wanted to have one. One thing is certain. The rapist was a native Pole. That some women prefer fucking black men? To each their own.

I just wonder what makes you think that black women use magic to influence white men into becoming pedophiles. How are they supposed to do this? By slicing roosters' throats? Oh that mess in your head.

I'm speaking truths that just simply are. Either you see it or you don't. Either you accept it or you don't. I suspect you already know, and are just playing dumb through pride or plain stubborness.

If you have any real doubts I suggest you ask whatever black woman you may feel you trust and be open to whatever your intuition tells you. That would be all the convincing you need. Perhaps one might resist this fact to avoid feeling foolish, but that's the point.

Like you said, if it was a "none issue" why respond? Its not to me. You don't even know me. Likely its that voice inside your head that suggests that what I said is true and you don't want to accept it because of what it may cost you emotionally.

And I've seen things consistently and yes, there are rape gangs out there. They aren't random. They're power plays against women they've considered a threat. Beyond that I have nothing but compassion regarding what you said about pregnancies that happened as a consequence of rape. Not that has anything to do with my situation right now with anyone I know, but I have sympathy and get it intellectually, though I won't pretend to know what that pain is like. That would be an insult.

Regarding "keeping the baby" isn't what I was discussing. I was discussing about some situations regarding women deliberately procreating with black men as a form of self-repudiation. Some have expressed that plainly. Although personally I consider anyone taking advantage of Stockholm syndrome to make babies with vulnerable white women to be a form of rape. Beyond that I'm just being open about things I've seen and hope some discussion actually helps with healing. I'm not casting any judgment.

As far as what makes me think certain things, I've just been on the front lines regarding certain situations and because of my unique perspective I might know things you don't. Perhaps you find merit in that, perhaps you don't. I don't care except I have a vague and likely vain hope you or someone else might do some personal investigating in their own lives to find out if I'm right or not. But maybe that's too much to hope for, judging by your reaction.

But bottom line is that my point is that it seems to me that many "opinions" or "sexual preferences" are engineered that way socially, and that many white woman hold opinions regarding these situations that they think are individualistic and unique, but are strategically designed so that white women can oppress themselves. Consider that my Marxist analysis of this situation.

Many white women have been culled into destroying themselves and their children, act as slave catchers for any white men who may dare think for themselves, and unwittingly offering up their daughters as sex slaves, all in the name of "social justice." Thats the unfortunate reality of the mindset many white women found themselves in, all the while thinking they are so clever and making their own decisions, when as in the case of any slave, someone made those decisions for you.

If you ever were a white woman bounty hunter let me ask you. If you think it isn't about race, how many bounties have you collected on black men versus white men? Answer that and then tell me race has nothing to do with it.

Edited by samowens84 (09/05/18 12:19 PM)

#116969 - 09/05/18 02:45 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

You're really fond of writing a lot without actually saying anything. I don't have to investigate into things that exist in your head. If you claim something, then it's up to you to prove it.

But let's assume that the majority of gang rape perpetrators are blacks. How does it correlate with consensual sexual acts between white women and black males? If some women prefer black partners, then do you think it must be a result of self-loathing and social indoctrination? If so, then it's a fallacious reasoning on your part.

Let's say I want to have sex with one particular nigger. In your opinion, I shouldn't because some other niggers like raping white women. Therefore, I should only fuck with white males. This is dumb.

Races mix and interbreed just like various breeds of dogs... or cats. There is nothing unnatural in it, even if you find it abhorrent personally.

Edited by Czereda (09/05/18 02:58 PM)

#116970 - 09/05/18 04:47 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

You're really fond of writing a lot without actually saying anything. I don't have to investigate into things that exist in your head. If you claim something, then it's up to you to prove it.

But let's assume that the majority of gang rape perpetrators are blacks. How does it correlate with consensual sexual acts between white women and black males? If some women prefer black partners, then do you think it must be a result of self-loathing and social indoctrination? If so, then it's a fallacious reasoning on your part.

Let's say I want to have sex with one particular nigger. In your opinion, I shouldn't because some other niggers like raping white women. Therefore, I should only fuck with white males. This is dumb.

Races mix and interbreed just like various breeds of dogs... or cats. There is nothing unnatural in it, even if you find it abhorrent personally.

Do what you want. I really don't care to be honest. Either you know it or you don't.

Fuck those who wish to fuck themselves. Good motto to live by. Just not a role model I'd want for my daughter. Do what you want. Its your life.

I'm just very selective about my company and what poison they bring into my circle. Lol why not just ignore me? Who are you trying to convince anyway?

I still say you're playing dumb. I said a lot more then what you're selectively responding too.

Probably too painful to admit you've been used and betrayed by people you thought were your friends. They're fake friends trying to block you. Its so transparent its laughable. Like a female being cuckholded by her lesbian lover.

Everyone can see it but you. How cliche is that?

And who brought biology into it? Arguing with arguments I never made. They call that a straw man last I checked. But what do I know. You're the expert on logic right?

And regarding the consensual acts, I call it Stockholm syndrome. To me a lot of times its about as consensual as a pimp having sex with his prostitutes. Like women dyeing their skin black and having automatic sexual responses to those around her because she's been conditioned to feel inferior. Like black men in the 19th century.

"White people are mean and we deserve to suffer." Some of the shit I hear out of the mouths of some women talking just like you, and then claiming their attraction to black men is just "neutral." An unfortunate socially engineered delusion,unfortunately.

Edited by samowens84 (09/05/18 05:03 PM)

#116971 - 09/05/18 05:08 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

And what arguments have you made? Sorry but I don't see any. All I figured out from your post is whining about white women being used by blacks while being unaware of it.

And making assumptions about my life and friends is funny. Projecting your own thoughts and problems onto other people and making gross generalizations seems to be your modus operandi.

#116975 - 09/05/18 07:09 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

Its weird when I'm playing a chess match with a friend, and no matter the outcome, we all win. Just a general sentiment or whatever. Today I got bettered by a friend of mine. Got a t-shirt for me to sign? Lol and yet I'm better for it. You'd think we were married or something if I didn't know better. I'm speaking in simile of course ;).

Edited by samowens84 (09/05/18 07:45 PM)

#116979 - 09/06/18 12:32 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Racial preference on sexual level might be a thing.
It has something to do with "fetishizing the forbidden".
A sexual trigger it is.

And most women in Western countries want a raw and confident man.
Which is generally associated with blacks.

Racism confirmed, but everyone is to a certain extend.

#116980 - 09/06/18 05:24 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

Yeah. You know what I think? That no matter how smart or how lame our arguments are, we can all feel like winners here. This is the beauty of forum debates. It would be worse (or better) if we started to think we are too clever for this forum. Fortunately (or unfortunately), we haven't yet reached that high level of self-congratulatory delusion. That would be like peeing from the heights of a skyscraper and we are too modest for that.

#119772 - 08/14/19 10:08 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Czereda]
SinisterNeophyte Offline
lurker

Loc: England

[/quote] Races mix and interbreed just like various breeds of dogs... or cats. There is nothing unnatural in it, even if you find it abhorrent personally. [/quote]

The breed of a dog would be equivalent to ethnicity not race, as the dog belongs to the Canine family. Just like an Englishman or woman and a German Herr or Frau belongs to the Teutonic family.

The mixing of two races (non-European ethnicity and European ethnicty or of mixed European ethnicity in this scenario) would be equivalent to a wolf and a lion mating. The wolf and the lion belong to entirely different geographical locations with totally different environments. Just as a sub-Saharan African and an Italian do.

Had it not been for inventions of mobility (boats, planes, automotive vehicles etc.) other races would never have known about each other. Nature did not build those inventions we did. So it is safe to say that the mixing of races in in fact not natural because we created the conditions necessary for it to occur.

#119773 - 08/14/19 10:11 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Czereda]
SinisterNeophyte Offline
lurker

Loc: England

The breed of a dog would be equivalent to ethnicity not race, as the dog belongs to the Canine family. Just like an Englishman or woman and a German Herr or Frau belongs to the Teutonic family.

The mixing of two races (non-European ethnicity and European ethnicty or of mixed European ethnicity for "White" Americans) would be equivalent to a wolf and a lion mating. The wolf and the lion belong to entirely different geographical locations with totally different environments. Just as a sub-Saharan African and an Italian do.

Had it not been for inventions of transportation (boats, planes, automotive vehicles etc.) other races would never have known about each other. Nature did not build those inventions we did. So it is safe to say that the mixing of races in in fact not natural because we created the conditions necessary for it to occur.

#119774 - 08/14/19 12:07 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: SinisterNeophyte]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
 Originally Posted By: SinisterNeophyte

The various ethnicities of modern humans with different eye shapes, body shapes, skin tones, hair textures, etc. are the same thing as dog and cat "breeds". All modern humans are the same species, mostly. The small percentage of differences among modern humans is the amount of DNA we may have inherited from other human species that no longer exist except for these tiny bits that survive in us.

The mixing of two races (non-European ethnicity and European ethnicty or of mixed European ethnicity for "White" Americans) would be equivalent to a wolf and a lion mating.

Nope. It is the equivalent of a Persian cat and a Siamese cat mating, or a Beagle and a Pit Bull. Because, like, a wolf and a lion can't "mate" -- produce offspring. While modern humans whose ethnic origins are on opposite sides of the planet can, and certainly do, have healthy human children. You. Stupid. Fuck.

The wolf and the lion belong to entirely different geographical locations with totally different environments. Just as a sub-Saharan African and an Italian do.

Geographical location has nothing to do with it. My next door neighbor's front door key won't fit my front door lock, even though the doors are 3 feet apart.

Had it not been for inventions of transportation (boats, planes, automotive vehicles etc.) other races would never have known about each other.

But we are all the same "race". How did humans wind up populating 6 continents? Have feet, will walk. Have brain, feel curious and go exploring. You're right, before modern travel none of us knew exactly what surprises the planet held in terms of distant land masses and their inhabitants. But that doesn't mean a native Australian and a native Alaskan aren't the same "race".

Nature did not build those inventions we did. So it is safe to say that the mixing of races in in fact not natural because we created the conditions necessary for it to occur.

Wait...what? Humans could always walk from the southern tip of Africa to Norway or to China without building any device for transportation. So, of course, they did! And here we are.

#119775 - 08/14/19 02:16 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Kori Houghton]
samowens84 Offline

"Nope. It is the equivalent of a Persian cat and a Siamese cat mating, or a Beagle and a Pit Bull. Because, like, a wolf and a lion can't "mate" -- produce offspring. While modern humans whose ethnic origins are on opposite sides of the planet can, and certainly do, have healthy human children. You. Stupid. Fuck."

Not necessarily. Not when mixing races is just an excuse to avoid responsibilities and dilute animal love and care.

The difference between animals and humans is that humans have more memories and regard for past hurts then animals do, and can potentially influence humans to care more about evening some imaginary score and avoiding responsibility.

Interracial relationships I feel express that.

People don't seem in those cases to be running to something as much as away from the hurt in their own communities.

To compare humans to animals is an insult to animals.

Animals aren't nearly so irresponsible and petty. They simply love as unconditionally as nature intended, without constantly indulging in past hurts to distract themselves from love and survival.

Thats the flaw I perceive that bonds interracial relationships. Two people just trying to escape taking responsibility for their own communities and using each other's wounds and experience to mirror their excuses and rationalizations for doing so.

What they tell their communities given the circumstances that they don't deserve their help and love and.that they'd given up on them.

Wouldn't anyone feel hurt and angry and abandoned?

That lack of understanding from those attempting to engage in interracial relationships implies a lack of empathy that likely would eventually carry over into even their interracial relations, as they may wake up and find out it was only their pain that got married, and the two of them only came along for the ride.

Pain and trauma has the potential to heighten intimacy and protective instincts. But when parts of the world are fucked up, that protective insinct seemed to have the side affect of protecting human trafficking and exploiting innocent people.

That's what I find racist about interracial relationships.

It seems to drag both communities down rather than lift them up.

Just saying.

And none of what I'm saying or describing manifests any of these things, it's just my observations of Dynamics with the hope that some will listen and take more responsibility.

Love and Peace.

Edited by samowens84 (08/14/19 02:23 PM)

#119776 - 08/14/19 02:30 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: SinisterNeophyte]
Czereda Offline

No matter what ignorant people, like you, think, mixing of races is natural because there is no biological obstacle that would prevent interbreeding. The genetic material is so similar that people of different human races can and do produce a healthy and fertile offspring. Now, that cannot be said about a wolf and a lion. Are you for real?

#119778 - 08/15/19 03:28 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: SinisterNeophyte]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I suggest you look up Taxology once more.
Race is defined as "sharing particular characteristics, belonging to a shared group".

Your comparison between lions and wolves is incorrect by reason they are two different species.

The mixing of races is, in all actuality, natural. It happens in different species but is more rare. I even daresay that interbreeding has been around since the dawn of life. Sadly enough will the resulting offspring have lower chances of survival in general.

If you do not believe me, search for different dogbreeds and their evolutionary tree.

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.124 seconds of which 0.102 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.