Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#119780 - 08/15/19 11:47 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Part I: Get Sober. Get Help.

Originally Posted By: samowens84
I'm speaking truths that just simply are. Either you see it or you don't. Either you accept it or you don't. I suspect you already know, and are just playing dumb through pride or plain stubborness.
Take a look in the mirror on the "stubborn pride" front.

Your first paragraph was clear enough, but then you started in on crap about being "too naive about magic" and referred to black women making white men pedos (?) as if this were so self-evident it needed no explanation. Then you start ranting in broad abstractions, an incoherent mess that reads like ramblings induced by heavy deliriants.

The only statement you've managed to articulate is six words: "Mudsharks miscegenate due to self loathing." That's it. As for the rest, nobody's playing dumb or pretending not to understand because they're so offended by your harsh truths that they're in denial. They can't read it because it's a sloppy pile of inarticulate gibberish.

Were this your first post, I'd report you to the mods for failing to make coherent sense. You might not be the most brilliant wordsmith the board has ever seen, but I know you can do better. Please lay the fuck off whatever drugs you're on.

Part II: Addressing your thesis: "Mudsharks miscegenate due to self loathing."

Mostly disagree. Here's why.

I've never hooked up with or dated a black guy. But I've dated some real losers. I'd like to think I've developed some self-awareness over the years, so here's my analysis of what I learned.

My primary reason for doing so wasn't self-loathing; it was conceit. In my mind, I was an angelic savior, and I could heal these poor troubled souls with the power of my panacea pussy.

(As it turns out, no. Pussy is a recreational drug, not a medicinal drug. It makes you feel good, but it ain't gonna fix what's wrong with you.)

The "sad bad boy" in every franchise is always a hit with the female audience because he has dual appeal. The dangerous, violent side of him gives him a sexual allure, a rush of adrenaline. But the tragic backstory that explains why he's so twisted rouses the mushy maternal side that just wants to cradle and nurture his poor, troubled soul. In fiction, it's panty-wetting material for tween girls. In real life, it drives real young women like moths to the flame. Some learn their lesson. Some don't.

There are other factors, of course. Some women just can't do any better because they're a hot mess themselves. Some women might actually have a bit of the white guilt as a contributing factor. But I think what I described is the main reason.

Sociopolitical movements aren't going to substantially alter patterns of sexual attraction.* That groove is well carved by millennia of evolution. It's not going to suddenly change course due to a recent fad of a "social movement." Fat acceptance certainly hasn't increased the number of men that want to smash landwhale ass, has it? Are any more men interested in lifting up a skirt to find a dick despite all the whining about how rejecting transwomen is discrimination?

No. The dick wants what it wants, and the pussy wants what it wants, and political correctness has no votes.

*At most, they'll alter how socially acceptable it is to act on sexual attraction that was already there.

Part III: About that Mirror...

So what's your problem, dude? Why are you on the internet, whining about mudsharkery? Who hurt you?

I suspect you're avoiding the revelation that women don't like thirsty doormats like you. You could come to grips with that and grow a spine, but you'd have to do some unflattering introspection first. Who wants to do that when you can blame society?

So you've convinced yourself those darned black Chads are hoarding all the white pussy. You'd have your white wife and your white picket fence in a wholesome affirmation of white community, if only it weren't for LeBron cockblocking you!

Blame everybody but yourself, dude. Whatever it takes to stave off the painful truth that you are responsible for your own unfuckability.

#119782 - 08/16/19 12:13 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: SinisterNeophyte]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: SinisterNeophyte
The breed of a dog would be equivalent to ethnicity not race...The mixing of two races (non-European ethnicity and European ethnicty or of mixed European ethnicity in this scenario) would be equivalent to a wolf and a lion mating. The wolf and the lion belong to entirely different geographical locations with totally different environments. Just as a sub-Saharan African and an Italian do.
You are aware there are certain breeds of dog that originate in specific regions of the world, right?

Quote:
So it is safe to say that the mixing of races in in fact not natural because we created the conditions necessary for it to occur.
"Unnatural" doesn't necessarily mean bad.

#119783 - 08/16/19 01:10 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: SinisterNeophyte]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
The mixing of two races (non-European ethnicity and European ethnicty or of mixed European ethnicity in this scenario) would be equivalent to a wolf and a lion mating. The wolf and the lion belong to entirely different geographical locations with totally different environments. Just as a sub-Saharan African and an Italian do.

I choose to view this as dry humor as it is less painful, but given the handle...

So let us identify why this is so wrong, starting from a taxonomy standpoint.

Lion:

Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Order:Carnivora
Family:Felidae
Genus:Panthera
Scientific Name:Panthera leo
Common Name:Lion
Other Name(s):African Lion

Wolf:

Order:Carnivora
Family:Canidae
Genus:Canis
Scientific Name: Canis Rufus
Common Name: Wolf

All Persons:

Order:Primates
Family:Hominidae
Genus:Homo
Scientific Name: Homo Sapiens
Common Name: Human

Start at around 70,000 BCE. The Toba Supervolcano caused a population bottleneck reducing breeding pairs down to less than 10,000.  From that point you have the first natural hybridization of the human genome thanks in part to interbreeding with other hominids, so much so they were bred out of existence.  With traces of Neanderthal in all Europeans, and denisovan for  all Papua New Guinea weirdos.

At this point a few things happened...

1. Inbreeding out of necessity
2. Migration and environmental -> physical changes. - Melanin and afro hair wasn't really important in northern Europe.

It is inaccurate to compare dog breeds to anything natural, or races to apples and lions. Dog breeds are the equivalent of the Alien OG cannabis strain at 35.5% THC. A deliberate type of eugenics/selective breeding. So consider a dashhound a canine indica variant.

Humans were a result of geographical and environmental differences which change physiology relatively quickly on a grand scale, but without intelligent interdiction. It doesn't take long for the proverbial Darwinius Masillae to be born with lighter skin in a place where the sun shines less. 

What you are seeing with humans is if the wolf lost its fur, started walking upright, and began spreading throughout the world without fur.; As the loss of protection to ultraviolet radiation is the main differences in all races.

Evidence still exists. You can follow  complexion, facial formation, and language transitions around the world. Meaning as you travel everyone looks or behaves progressively more a certain way.  Crazy how it blends.

Take white people out of the Americas and follow "mongoloids" (bullshit term) around the world.  Start in Southeast Asia and follow it through Mongolia, which has a language sounding similar to vietnamese, and on to Alaska which has a language that sounds similar to Mongolian, and then down to the southwest and the Navajo that have a language that sounds Inuit.

You can literally follow this around the globe. Even technologically enhanced migrations leave trails.

There are no different breeds of human just evolutionary gradients of a single species. The Master Race is a lie, scentless apprentice.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#119784 - 08/16/19 01:18 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: XiaoGui17]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
Part I: Get Sober. Get Help.

Originally Posted By: samowens84
I'm speaking truths that just simply are. Either you see it or you don't. Either you accept it or you don't. I suspect you already know, and are just playing dumb through pride or plain stubborness.
Take a look in the mirror on the "stubborn pride" front.

Your first paragraph was clear enough, but then you started in on crap about being "too naive about magic" and referred to black women making white men pedos (?) as if this were so self-evident it needed no explanation. Then you start ranting in broad abstractions, an incoherent mess that reads like ramblings induced by heavy deliriants.

The only statement you've managed to articulate is six words: "Mudsharks miscegenate due to self loathing." That's it. As for the rest, nobody's playing dumb or pretending not to understand because they're so offended by your harsh truths that they're in denial. They can't read it because it's a sloppy pile of inarticulate gibberish.

Were this your first post, I'd report you to the mods for failing to make coherent sense. You might not be the most brilliant wordsmith the board has ever seen, but I know you can do better. Please lay the fuck off whatever drugs you're on.

Part II: Addressing your thesis: "Mudsharks miscegenate due to self loathing."

Mostly disagree. Here's why.

I've never hooked up with or dated a black guy. But I've dated some real losers. I'd like to think I've developed some self-awareness over the years, so here's my analysis of what I learned.

My primary reason for doing so wasn't self-loathing; it was conceit. In my mind, I was an angelic savior, and I could heal these poor troubled souls with the power of my panacea pussy.

(As it turns out, no. Pussy is a recreational drug, not a medicinal drug. It makes you feel good, but it ain't gonna fix what's wrong with you.)

The "sad bad boy" in every franchise is always a hit with the female audience because he has dual appeal. The dangerous, violent side of him gives him a sexual allure, a rush of adrenaline. But the tragic backstory that explains why he's so twisted rouses the mushy maternal side that just wants to cradle and nurture his poor, troubled soul. In fiction, it's panty-wetting material for tween girls. In real life, it drives real young women like moths to the flame. Some learn their lesson. Some don't.

There are other factors, of course. Some women just can't do any better because they're a hot mess themselves. Some women might actually have a bit of the white guilt as a contributing factor. But I think what I described is the main reason.

Sociopolitical movements aren't going to substantially alter patterns of sexual attraction.* That groove is well carved by millennia of evolution. It's not going to suddenly change course due to a recent fad of a "social movement." Fat acceptance certainly hasn't increased the number of men that want to smash landwhale ass, has it? Are any more men interested in lifting up a skirt to find a dick despite all the whining about how rejecting transwomen is discrimination?

No. The dick wants what it wants, and the pussy wants what it wants, and political correctness has no votes.

*At most, they'll alter how socially acceptable it is to act on sexual attraction that was already there.

Part III: About that Mirror...

So what's your problem, dude? Why are you on the internet, whining about mudsharkery? Who hurt you?

I suspect you're avoiding the revelation that women don't like thirsty doormats like you. You could come to grips with that and grow a spine, but you'd have to do some unflattering introspection first. Who wants to do that when you can blame society?

So you've convinced yourself those darned black Chads are hoarding all the white pussy. You'd have your white wife and your white picket fence in a wholesome affirmation of white community, if only it weren't for LeBron cockblocking you!

Blame everybody but yourself, dude. Whatever it takes to stave off the painful truth that you are responsible for your own unfuckability.

This was entertaining defensive gibberish.

What, exactly, is your point?

Is this like your parody of Zach?

Like, are you drunk?

Edited by samowens84 (08/16/19 01:23 AM)

#119790 - 08/16/19 09:09 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Meth is a helluva drug, huh, Sam? I remember when I used to do meth decades ago, I used to write a bunch of gibberish much like you, thinking Iíd hit upon all these revelations, when really it was just useless crap. I still write useless crap, I just donít go on and on about it anymore. My bullshit is much more succinct now, and my body isnít being destroyed in the process by street urchin poison.

#119792 - 08/16/19 10:38 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Dark Light 444]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
Meth is a helluva drug, huh, Sam? I remember when I used to do meth decades ago, I used to write a bunch of gibberish much like you, thinking Iíd hit upon all these revelations, when really it was just useless crap. I still write useless crap, I just donít go on and on about it anymore. My bullshit is much more succinct now, and my body isnít being destroyed in the process by street urchin poison.

I don't agree that what I said was gibberish.

But if youre saying that you used to do meth but dont anymore, then I'm genuinely relieved.

The things I've written that was responded too wasn't useless. It was a moral imperative and it was clear and strong.

To try and make it look otherwise suggests a moral weakness and failing on their part.

The question is, when they're smart enough to know that, why?

Edited by samowens84 (08/16/19 10:52 AM)

#119793 - 08/16/19 02:29 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Well, thanks for trying to save my soul. It didnít work, but hey, you do you.

#119795 - 08/16/19 05:46 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Dark Light 444]
samowens84 Offline

I give people the opportunity to save their own soul. Of course, it might be that someone like you might rather have counter productive prid rather than admit to yourself that I helped you. But hey, you do you.
#119799 - 08/17/19 12:51 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Quote:
I give people the opportunity to save their own soul. Of course, it might be that someone like you might rather have counter productive prid rather than admit to yourself that I helped you. But hey, you do you.

And I thought I had delusions of grandeur. Your writing is also sliding towards the unintelligible at the same time your self image trends towards Jesus.

This really does lend towards methamphetamine or some other underlying mental condition deteriorating.

Are the angels/spirits getting screwy?

It is my experience meth users on Satanic forums are quite frequently in contact with one or several of these, and on a personal basis.
Wrote Signature

#119825 - 08/19/19 01:12 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: GrandChampMayday]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Even though you are banned now and probably won't read this...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Everyone has a voice and the capability to voice an opinion.
That is anyones freedom.

You can ignore others and leave them to their value.
Asking others to not give attention to an opinion you do not like is misplaced entitlement.

As such it is more correct to remove those instead of the others.

#119828 - 08/19/19 02:20 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Dimitri]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri

That is anyones freedom.

Asking others to not give attention to an opinion you do not like is misplaced entitlement.

This is hypocritical. People have a right to voicw their opinion, and a right to voice their opposition.

The above just looks like tjonly disguised put up or shut up tyranny that seems more abrahamic than satanic.

#119830 - 08/19/19 02:47 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Oh shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. XG just trashed your ass into the ground and all you could muster were stuttering one line responses that made you look somewhat sad.

It's all a matter of how you respond to such on point criticism, and (don't I know) there are several ways to respond to such things.

You have chosen to little bitch nitpick anyone that sides with the person that just dismantled you.

This must be guidance counselor Satanism in action.
Wrote Signature

#119837 - 08/19/19 06:27 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Oh shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. XG just trashed your ass into the ground and all you could muster were stuttering one line responses that made you look somewhat sad.

It's all a matter of how you respond to such on point criticism, and (don't I know) there are several ways to respond to such things.

You have chosen to little bitch nitpick anyone that sides with the person that just dismantled you.

This must be guidance counselor satanism in action.

Lol then don't stalk me.

If you actually feel that way. ;\)

But I doubt it.

#119847 - 08/20/19 04:26 AM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: Dimitri]
MaydayMayday Offline
Banned Troll (again)
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri

That is anyones freedom.

im entitled to my opinion

I think that nobody should let that damn hoe xiaogui17 get up in their feelings

#119859 - 08/20/19 12:25 PM Re: Internalized racism of white women [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

And yet people have the ability and inherent freedom to act and move how they see fit.

If, for one, I decide to put you on "ignore" you have no say in that.

You still retain your value. And I retain a more qualitative experience by muting out the gibberish.

As for MayDayMayDay.
I am perfectly capable of judging people on their merit on my own terms. Thusfar she has shown much more of it than you have despite having points of disagreement with her.

Edited by Dimitri (08/20/19 12:28 PM)

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.