Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#116987 - 09/08/18 12:48 PM Worship of Satan
fiendish Offline

What is Satan? What is worship of Satan?
I would very much want to know your opinion about these questions.

#116991 - 09/08/18 11:11 PM Re: Worship of Satan [Re: fiendish]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
What is Satan? What is worship of Satan?
I would very much want to know your opinion about these questions.

The only answer I can think of that works for both those questions is along Deist lines.

In this case Satan is natural selection and other natural phenomenon and Satan worship is reverence and consideration for as much.

Appeasing Satan would be like a controlled burn in a National Forest?

#116995 - 09/10/18 04:57 PM Re: Worship of Satan [Re: CanisMachina42]
Azrael_6669 Offline
lurker

Loc: Canada, Québec, Montreal
The term « worship » is a really bad example in this case:

From wiki :
Worship is an act of religious devotion usually directed towards a deity

So you are insinuating that satan is a deity ? That it is a divinity ? Or a god perhaps ?

The sentence itself - satan worshiper - should be ban from all satanist dialog because it is showing how a satanist can be just another blind follower of an entity created by mere humans reflexions...

#117003 - 09/17/18 04:20 PM Re: Worship of Satan [Re: Azrael_6669]
fiendish Offline

Worship for me is an act despite of belief. See the difference between believer and worshiper. You believe what is there for you to believe. But you worship what you really want.

#117203 - 10/17/18 04:09 PM Re: Worship of Satan [Re: fiendish]
flip Offline
stranger

I will like to server for him.
What can i do?

#117346 - 10/31/18 03:11 PM Re: Worship of Satan [Re: flip]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
What is Satan? To me, I would say Satan is what another person doesn't like about me, but is natural to me, and I quite like.

Worship of Satan? Without putting any deep thought into it, I would say just another controlled religion that believes in things that just don't make sense, where any rational mind coud take clues etc and figure out the impossibiity of such a thing.

I think anything that has Satan and worship, is pretty much the same as having God and worship, but just using Satan in place of God.

In that case, I can't comprehend anyone claiming to be free thinking who worships anything fictional, and clearly fictional, unless it is for reasons of fantasy, and that just happens to be that perons release.

#117401 - 11/12/18 10:48 AM Re: Worship of Satan [Re: Rob Taylor]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada

Satan in religion is the enemies of God.
I believe that to worship Satin, you would either worship the symbolism of Satanism, or worship just one of God's Enemies.

According to the bible and scriptures there were many enemies that became Satin.

If you were to worship Satin as an "All in One" package, your days would be filled with suffering... Not all of the Spiritual Satin get along and some of them would wish for you to suffer...

According to the Satanic Bible a Satanist worships no one but themselves.

However, if you were to worship Satin, it would be safer to worship something you know like a Serpent figure (representing the spirit of the Serpent and not the actual Serpent) or a Gargoyle/Dragon.

A Gargoyle is a Dragon Spirit with a touch of ManKind, so it would be one of the safer forms of worship in my opinion...

In this case, worship should only be used to get in touch with your Satanic side and make you stronger as a Satanist.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.