Page 5 of 5 <12345
Topic Options
#5530 - 03/13/08 10:32 AM Re: Fundamentalist Satanists [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
And yet still nothing has happened. DaVinci has not melted into a pile of technicolour goo at the fact that his major, (and remarkably uninteresting), secret is out in the open. Wooooo.

As for not seeing a picture of me, I'm planning on getting a webcam soon enough, when I do you'll see plenty of me as I'll likely be making a few YouTube vids, (I've been planning to for a while). If you do a google search you'll find pictures after a while I'm sure... they're not hard to find.

One picture from years back

Awful picture from my second year in uni.

You can find more if you look but I can't be assed.

Now please, com'on guys. Let's stop this stupid shit, we don't want the 600 club to become yet another cesspoll of forum nonscence.

And for the record. I defend whoever I think is right, reguardless of whether I like them, I just tend to get on well with people who are consistantly right and get on badly with people who don't like being wrong.

Well said.

By the way, though -- you do realise you're going to have that all chopped off? It's a shame, too. I was planning on growing my hair long like that before I joined, but when the opportunity made itself present that I could join, it got all chopped off. \:\(

#5584 - 03/13/08 11:16 PM Resurrection of a dead thread for what purpose? [Re: DaVinci]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
9/14/07 - 3/13/08 Resurrection of a dead thread for what purpose?

Quote:

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
Please realize that tolerance is not a high priority in my beliefs… I write to amuse myself, force others to think, and waste some time while being what I consider constructive… This exercises my mind and allows me to learn many different things from the many different people here…

Originally Posted By: DaVinci
So you openly admit to doing nothing here but wasting time? I'm sure that is what Rick wants; a bulletin board full of time wasters. Ta2zz, you seem to be one of the most ignorant people here. You lack the basics of respect and tolerance. You don't contribute your own thoughts to peoples' threads, you simply waste bandwidth by posting the whole "I am inside your head" bullshit. Honestly, it's getting old and it's become dull and boring.

You and your new friend seem rather upset that I challenged your intelligence… You both must have been seriously injured by my use of the word ignorant… It will not affect me as you… Words do not hurt me you missed that part somewhere… You missed a lot actually… Your quoting my words and your response to them are proof…

You then reopen a thread from 6 months ago to try to prove your point, and end up proving mine… All while remaining very off topic… Vomiting your opinion as the word of god here is not a contribution to this thread or community? What exactly is your contribution? Trying to be my mommy?

You grow the balls to sit here and say what Rick wants… I ask when did you become Rick’s voice or guardian?

DaVinci tries to teach Xear E-Manners and copyright law while playing an E-Lawyer…

Last I checked looks like you were pleasantly told to STFU and stick to things you know…

Not to mention, how about walking out your front door for a change and actually trying the crap you have on here on real people? Fearful of the consequences? You know damn well what the consequences would be, you lack the guts and glory to say half the things you do on here out in the real world.

Listen child, I am not very different in real life than this forum… Perhaps you should start with reading The Satanic Bible… That is a primer in what the majority believe here… It could do you well in appearing to know what you speak of and/or with whom you speak…

Your try at being an E-Lawyer with Xear failed, your trial at being E-Psychologist for the forum is in the process of failing… Don't be E-Tarded…

I myself do not think you will be here much longer…

Have a nice day…

Please, feel the need to not further corrupt the forum with spreading your feces all over the walls… Just my humble opinion…

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (03/13/08 11:37 PM)
Edit Reason: changed slightly to reflect a new thought

#5585 - 03/13/08 11:42 PM Re: Fundamentalist Satanists [Re: ta2zz]
DaVinci Offline

Quote:
You and your new friend seem rather upset that I challenged your intelligence… You both must have been seriously injured by my use of the word ignorant… It will not affect me as you and TC… Words do not hurt me you missed that part somewhere… You missed a lot actually… Your quoting my words and your response to them are proof…

You need a social life. Honestly, what gives you the impression and idea that you're some form of philosophical genius? You talk as if you are above everyone else. Don't talk down to people and learn to put thought into your posts rather then your very ordinary quote & post.

Quote:
You then reopen a thread from 6 months ago to try to prove your point, and end up proving mine… All while remaining very off topic… Vomiting your opinion as the word of god here is not a contribution to this thread or community? What exactly is your contribution? Trying to be my mommy?

Vomiting my opinion? Hypocrite much? I see nothing from you but quoting and posting. Attempting to pick-out flaws within a statement. That's all you do. You're not very good at exposing flaws though either, it's funny laughing at your every post because you think you have many "nailed" when they're probaly laughing as hard as I am.

Quote:
You grow the balls to sit here and say what Rick wants… I ask when did you become Rick’s voice or guardian?

DaVinci tries to teach Xear E-Manners and copyright law while playing an E-Lawyer…

Last I checked looks like you were pleasantly told to STFU and stick to things you know…

So you don't mind if The 600 Club got shut down for copyright infringements? Rick clarified things for me, and that is all that needed to be said. So, I suggest you kindly "STFU" and move on.

Quote:
Listen child, I am not very different in real life than this forum… Perhaps you should start with reading The Satanic Bible… That is a primer in what the majority believe here… It could do you well in appearing to know what you speak of and/or with whom you speak…

Read it, disliked it, will never read it again. As for the "child" thing -- is that all you can say? Parrot. You are different, because if you talked that way to people such as me in real life, I honestly wouldn't hesitate in smacking you out.

Quote:
Your try at being an E-Lawyer with Xear failed, your trial at being E-Psychologist for the forum is in the process of failing… Don't be E-Tarded…

lol wut?

Quote:
I myself do not think you will be here much longer…

Probably not. But I don't mind you see, because I don't rely on the Internet for human and social interaction.

#5586 - 03/14/08 12:59 AM Re: Fundamentalist Satanists [Re: DaVinci]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Target acquired, I have the shot…

You have the balls to come in here spewing a post about respect? You do not know the first thing about respect other than perhaps what may have been taught to you in the armed forces… You telling those of us older than yourself to grow up while trying to force your views of what your idea of a contribution is, you are being outright disrespectful…

What you know of respect and tolerance is spoon fed to you like a small infant… Behave, tolerate, and respect or suffer the consequences… You were trained as a dog is trained to not piss on the carpet…

You spend two days harassing me and other members through Pm’s… Trying to shove what you think should be, how you think we should act down our throats… Doing little more than falling to oh so typical high school name calling…

When that tactic did not get the results you wanted and I basically laughed at you, the need burned like an itch you just could not reach… So you came and brought your plight into the public… Seeking aid, wanting badly for someone to help defend you and your ideas…

Pity it seems this is not working also…

You are different, because if you talked that way to people such as me in real life, I honestly wouldn't hesitate in smacking you out.

Correct I am different… There is always a bigger dog out there… Did you ever think that perhaps in real life it would be you shutting up, tucking your tail between your legs pissing in fear of getting smacked out? You are in need of some serious life lessons…

Unlike your proposed threat the following is merely for educational purposes…

Tell me when you "smack someone out", at the moment your raise your hand to him or her, are you then at that moment prepared to die? Have you thought out this possibility? Are you prepared for any person in real life to not just kill you the moment mere words become threat of physical harm?

Who is trying to make themselves look like a billy bad ass here?

Seriously why is it you continue to bitch about the very same things you do, saying we need help and change in the very areas you yourself are weak?

Spend more time on introspection and you may avoid this in the future… Do this for none but yourself man…

I am also done with you… Talk away but do not take my silence to you as weakness…

~T~

P.S. I noticed a small feature available in this build of the forum… “Ignore this user”… I myself would probably never use it but I am guessing that if you hit that link it will be as if we popped out for good… Imagine a perfect forum where you could ignore everyone but those whose ideals match yours perfectly… I think it is available to you…

Perhaps someone could try it and report to us that it blocks everything about the ignored user? Rick?

#5591 - 03/14/08 02:53 AM Re: Fundamentalist Satanists [Re: ta2zz]
DaVinci Offline

Quote:
What you know of respect and tolerance is spoon fed to you like a small infant… Behave, tolerate, and respect or suffer the consequences… You were trained as a dog is trained to not piss on the carpet…

I am trained, you're quite correct. But is it hard for you to accept that maybe I aspired to all of those things long before I joined the Defence Force? I'm trained in combat, and I'm trained to defend. But I was never trained to show tolerance and respect.

Quote:
You spend two days harassing me and other members through Pm’s… Trying to shove what you think should be, how you think we should act down our throats… Doing little more than falling to oh so typical high school name calling…

What you fail to understand is that I'm human. I defend myself, and I will defend those in which I believe are right. Name calling? Funny, I'd love to post and quote some of the PM's sent to me -- but as I don't believe in releasing private and confidential materials, I will leave it be. I do believe "idiot" was the first childish thing said, and it came from you in the Shout Box.

Quote:
When that tactic did not get the results you wanted and I basically laughed at you, the need burned like an itch you just could not reach… So you came and brought your plight into the public… Seeking aid, wanting badly for someone to help defend you and your ideas…

I brought things into the public so that people such as yourself would get the message -- that i won't tolerate childish and pseudo-intellectual behaviour. If you have something you feel you would like to say, say it. But keep it to one thread instead of cluttering up the entire website full of it. The only people I ever expect to defend me are those I work with. Friendships built on foundations that you couldn't even begin to comprehend. I do not expect anyone here to defend me.

Quote:
Correct I am different… There is always a bigger dog out there… Did you ever think that perhaps in real life it would be you shutting up, tucking your tail between your legs pissing in fear of getting smacked out? You are in need of some serious life lessons…

I was, once. I would run and I would hide -- but not anymore. I've seen and witnessed things that would make you sick to your stomach. Until you have experienced what I have, you have no right and no place to judge -- you are simply jumping to assumptions, a costly mistake in my occupation.

Quote:
Tell me when you "smack someone out", at the moment your raise your hand to him or her, are you then at that moment prepared to die? Have you thought out this possibility? Are you prepared for any person in real life to not just kill you the moment mere words become threat of physical harm?

That is the stupidest question I've ever read. Am I prepared to die? No, I joined the Military to light candles and sing songs while sitting next to a camp fire sipping on fine wines and talking about memories past. I am prepared to die and to accomplish my goals by any means necessary -- I am willing to die for the freedom of my country and my family and friends. How about you? Oh, for the record, I despise men that hit women. They're gutless wonders and deserve capital punishment. ;\)

Quote:
Who is trying to make themselves look like a billy bad ass here?

I'm actually a very non-violent person. If you perceive me as a "billy bad ass" then go right ahead. My training makes me more of a threat, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to harm an individual simply because of conflict of opinion and interest.

Quote:
I am also done with you… Talk away but do not take my silence to you as weakness…

Like a dog quivering in fear, curled up in the fetal position howling like a child.

Quote:
P.S. I noticed a small feature available in this build of the forum… “Ignore this user”… I myself would probably never use it but I am guessing that if you hit that link it will be as if we popped out for good… Imagine a perfect forum where you could ignore everyone but those whose ideals match yours perfectly… I think it is available to you…

I would not lower myself to such. I face those opposed to me, and hate my enemy with a wholeheart. Though, I can't call you an enemy because you pose no threat.

Page 5 of 5 <12345

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.