Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117089 - 10/02/18 05:52 PM Hollywood/Political Occultism, Cannibalism, pedoph
BethOfTruth Offline
lurker

Disclaimer: I am not Satanic, I am Christian, but I have been on a search non-stop for several days for the truth, and as widely as media is controlled, it is very hard to find factual truth while reading between the lines. I DO NOT typically have a problem with Satanists, and happen to be good friends with most, on account of Satanism being a religion of personal fulfillment, without encroaching on the freedoms and wills of others. I can get behind that. Which is why I am here. I have traveled down the path of researching Hollywood pedophilia, which has led to information of baby cannibalism. I am aware this is NOT a part of Satanic teachings. The top celebrities I research all seem to perform on stage while invoking a spirit, and using illuminati symbols. From my research, I gather most A-list celebrities appear to participate in child torture and cannibalism, which is not an indoctrination of Aleister Crowley, yet they all seem to support his symbolism and motto of "Do as thou wilt". I know that one of the Satanic tenets is not to do harm to others, unless consented, and to not dredge on another's freedoms. Yet I see Aleisters symbolism all over Hollywood. I have also looked into the Hivite culture, trying to gain some understanding, and while there are similarities, Hivites don't seem to worship any certain deity, they just challenge moral ethics. Hollywood seems involved in some kind of illuminati ritualistic pedophilia and cannibalism. Is there any real religion that backs this? And what are a Satanists thoughts on Hollywoods professed dedication to Lucifer (backmasking reveals top Hollywood music secret messages, who appear to worship Satan) and the occult pedophilia/ cannibalism/adrenochrome consumption/torture of small children? Feel free to tear me down for finding this forum, but I respect Satanism as a non violent religion, and I want to know the distinction between Satanism and Kabballah/Cannibalism/Pedophilia, as the Hollywood Satan worshippers do not seem to be real Satanism followers, according to its teachings? Thank you for any who try to clarify.
#117090 - 10/02/18 07:03 PM Re: Hollywood/Political Occultism, Cannibalism, pedoph [Re: BethOfTruth]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: BethOfTruth
Disclaimer: I am not Satanic, I am Christian, but I have been on a search non-stop for several days for the truth, and as widely as media is controlled, it is very hard to find factual truth while reading between the lines. I DO NOT typically have a problem with Satanists, and happen to be good friends with most, on account of Satanism being a religion of personal fulfillment, without encroaching on the freedoms and wills of others. I can get behind that. Which is why I am here. I have traveled down the path of researching Hollywood pedophilia, which has led to information of baby cannibalism. I am aware this is NOT a part of Satanic teachings. The top celebrities I research all seem to perform on stage while invoking a spirit, and using illuminati symbols. From my research, I gather most A-list celebrities appear to participate in child torture and cannibalism, which is not an indoctrination of Aleister Crowley, yet they all seem to support his symbolism and motto of "Do as thou wilt". I know that one of the Satanic tenets is not to do harm to others, unless consented, and to not dredge on another's freedoms. Yet I see Aleisters symbolism all over Hollywood. I have also looked into the Hivite culture, trying to gain some understanding, and while there are similarities, Hivites don't seem to worship any certain deity, they just challenge moral ethics. Hollywood seems involved in some kind of illuminati ritualistic pedophilia and cannibalism. Is there any real religion that backs this? And what are a Satanists thoughts on Hollywoods professed dedication to Lucifer (backmasking reveals top Hollywood music secret messages, who appear to worship Satan) and the occult pedophilia/ cannibalism/adrenochrome consumption/torture of small children? Feel free to tear me down for finding this forum, but I respect Satanism as a non violent religion, and I want to know the distinction between Satanism and Kabballah/Cannibalism/Pedophilia, as the Hollywood Satan worshippers do not seem to be real Satanism followers, according to its teachings? Thank you for any who try to clarify.

From what I understand in my own personal research is that it's not just a Hollywood thing. These kinds of ritualistic pedophilia and such happen all over the country, and is part of generational curses, which my personal work has been in finding a solution to unbind the problems that effect white and black people in similar ways. From my understanding, because of cross blood connections between whites and blacks with mating and such, the tactics that were only meant to undermine the white masters affected the black community as well, if not more so. There are mutual self-preservation interests in unbinding our toxic generational co-dependency, because we're either all saved or all doomed.

What you discovered in Hollywood seems to be part of the convenient distractions in the guise of "secret" information. Just enough truth to get you looking elsewhere instead of seeing the problem right in your living room, which unfortunately it often is. I don't doubt you're correct in your information, but what better red herring and deception then truth.

#117311 - 10/28/18 06:23 PM Re: Hollywood/Political Occultism, Cannibalism, pedoph [Re: samowens84]
DeeMonik Offline
lurker

Loc: Cornwall, Ontario Canada
I think that my avatar gives MY point of view on harming innocents.
#117312 - 10/28/18 08:43 PM Re: Hollywood/Political Occultism, Cannibalism, pedoph [Re: DeeMonik]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: DeeMonik
I think that my avatar gives MY point of view on harming innocents.

I'm in agreement with you. Someone who is truly Satanic in my view has no value in going along with that kind of shit. Although some people who call themselves "satanic" seem to revel in that kind of "evil." They're not evil. They're stupid. Although I don't call myself "Laveyan"(-whatever that means-*follower of Lavey? lol) I'm sure he would agree that those involved are about as evil as a moron picking the wings off a butter fly giggling like an idiot.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.