Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117092 - 10/03/18 11:18 AM Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich!
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/beaver-bu...4b09bf44a9ed259

#117094 - 10/03/18 01:47 PM Re: Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
samowens84 Offline

Some things I just choose not to know. Some people may enjoy compulsively looking for a joyless life, I'm sure not one of them. Lol that has no end ;\)
#117096 - 10/03/18 02:58 PM Re: Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich! [Re: samowens84]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
Since I don't eat ice cream, sandwiched or otherwise, I can't really feel grossed out. But I will be laughing to myself when I pass the ice cream sammies in the frozen aisle, on my way to the frozen (plain) fruit.

Thinking it over, this doesn't really gross me out at all. I mean, I eat meat. Before I started school I had already been eating frogs' legs (bought fresh, and home prepared), soft shell blue crabs (same), chicken livers and mushrooms on toast. And of course whole lobsters. I am second generation American, so was exposed to REAL food as soon as I was old enough to feed myself. When the local dairies that made ice cream closed in the late 1960s, my dad started making his own ice cream; he didn't use extracts.

#117097 - 10/03/18 03:08 PM Re: Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich! [Re: Kori Houghton]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
I'm wondering who first discovered this by licking a beaver's ass. It probably annoyed the beaver ... or maybe not ...

That's one of those questions like Who was the guy, or perhaps a sequence of them, who tested the first bungee jump harness to make sure that the elastic cord was short enough when it stretched out.

#117098 - 10/03/18 03:38 PM Re: Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
I'm wondering who first discovered this by licking a beaver's ass. It probably annoyed the beaver ... or maybe not ...

Probably had a beaver marking its territory near his home, stiffed the air, and thought, "Hey...that smells good."

Quote:
That's one of those questions like Who was the guy, or perhaps a sequence of them, who tested the first bungee jump harness to make sure that the elastic cord was short enough when it stretched out.

Probably a weighted dummy. Franz Reichelt (the Eiffel Tower wingsuit guy) probably should have actually used one instead of lying and saying that's what he would do.

#117106 - 10/04/18 02:39 PM Re: Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich! [Re: samowens84]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Originally Posted By: samowens84
Some things I just choose not to know. Some people may enjoy compulsively looking for a joyless life, I'm sure not one of them. Lol that has no end ;\)

Come on, man! How can licking a beaver’s ass be joyless?

#117108 - 10/04/18 07:28 PM Re: Enjoy Your Ice Cream Sandwich! [Re: Dark Light 444]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Sniffed the air, not stiffed. Ducking autocorrect.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.