Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117205 - 10/17/18 04:54 PM How to Craft a Satanic Medallion/Sigil
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada

Hi, I posted this on a different Satanic Forum while waiting for an invitation to this forum... I was just wondering:

I've been a practising Satanist for a couple of months now, and I've found a lot of peace in Satanism. I know what it stands for.
I was just wondering. I want to make my own Satanic Medallion/Sigil that is unique to me.
I heard that most Satanists don't always buy them, sometimes they make them by hand.
I also heard that the finish for a handmade medallion/Sigil is usually Tiger's Eye...
I was just wondering where I would go to get the supplies to make my own Medallion/Sigil, and how to actually craft it.

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this question.

#117207 - 10/18/18 03:12 PM Re: How to Craft a Satanic Medallion/Sigil [Re: Zenarith]
Weltraummeister Offline
stranger

Loc: Israel
I believe it depends on what kind of Satanist you are.
That includes: The Satanic Temple, Church of Satan, Temple of Set, etc.

Each of those has their own unique "logo," however I don't believe there are many medallions of those.

I'd recommend starting from carving the logos into some sort of wood or another material, and go from there.

I'm a LaVeyan Satanist.

#117212 - 10/18/18 05:43 PM Re: How to Craft a Satanic Medallion/Sigil [Re: Zenarith]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada

Sorry... I know a little about Satanism, but not much.... I didn't actually mean Sigil, I meant Medallion or Charm...

From what I know it's where the Satanic Force you walk with resides and stays.

I have a General Idea of what I want my Satanic Charm to look like, I just have to get a bit more familiar with Satanic Symbols and what they mean...

I was briefly taught by someone that knew a lot about Satanic Symbols from the Ancient Roman times and that's what I'm going to put on the front side... On the back I'm unsure what I'll put...

I was looking for transparent stained glass, or Tigers Eye, But I found a good frame for it here:

AliExpress Clear Locket

Now all I have to do is wait til it arrives and actually make it.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.