Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117434 - 11/16/18 05:09 PM Am I a servant of satan or just evil?
LanfeaR Offline
lurker

This is my first encounter with any type of satanic forum or research actually. The reason for me making this post is to hear what you guys think.

In my life I have mostly seen darkness, I guess since I was young I have always been getting into trouble, fighting or doing something I was not supposed to. I was a victim too at many occasions. But that stuff is really not relevant to how I relate to this world today, it might be but still irrelevant.

I try to be a nice person to be around, but there is always this other part of me that tries to corrupt other people, I know in myself that I'm a wolf disguised in sheep clothing but at the same time I'm trying not to be. There is this constant fight. I'm sure I will always be the wolf, there is no changing for me. There have been times when thinking of and being the sheep, but that always turned out to have a darker purpose in the end.

As soon as I'm around people and the "modern" society I feel sick of it. Everybody trying to be some stereotype - as it was something good, the fucking social media and the damn propaganda.

This is my trying to explain feelings, but the point is, I want to hate the society for what it is and I will be the "dark" force until the end. Am I evil or just realistic and tired of the charades.

I feel mostly not anything positive about people, but I love cats and they seem to like me. Cats seem to be the only living being that I can really understand and that understands me.

I'm sure with all the shit I have been through I must have had some help from my inner demons to be where I'm at today. I'm greatful for them, they keeps me going.

#117436 - 11/16/18 07:30 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: LanfeaR]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Congratulations, you're a human being. You're not a servant of OUR DARK LORD (unless that's what you're into). You're just someone honest enough to talk about what's really going on inside. I'd suggest channeling your thoughts into something artistic. If you're more into the social scene, the ToS or CoS would probably welcome you assuming you have cash to join and are willing to play along. Or you could just hang out here and enjoy our little circle jerk.

I have a cat. Bitch still won't lick my nuts.

#117442 - 11/17/18 05:08 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: William Wright]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
Explain again this darkness. You sound like me 20 years ago. You don't seem to fit in with "the norm". Don't be stupid like I was. I was a police officer for 15 years. Life was easy when everyone hated me, but every now and then, I'd come across someone who was genuinely nice, and it would throw me off completely. It made my day harder. Not everyone is a cunt. There is no sense in it so don't bother trying to figure it out. Satanism is just a term for the rare few, who have similar attitudes. There are others out there who see things the same way we do, but don't call themselves satanists. Don't shun them. Satanism is a label, like everything else. I would personally explain me as an open minded individual, who lives by moral law, and is true to myself and those I love. I am a satanist, but I am aware that there are others who don't understand Satanism, but live in same way. Individuals who are free thinking, who question everything.
#117454 - 11/18/18 07:09 AM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: Rob Taylor]
samowens84 Offline

Speaking of darkness let me say this. I read first John, and let it be known that the world stands in reverse. Those that manipulate God's Law, and place those of pure heart in places of iniquity, the innocent will be forgiven for being broken if they are. It is the lovers and pervereyers of iniquity that shall have their house brought down upon them. God's Law cannot be used to divide love. That is the unforgiveable sin to blaspheme the holy spirit. She though in sin it shall not lead to death, nor anyone who loves her. She is automatically and unconditionally loved by the divine. The wicked will have their snares snap upon them. The false righteous assume ownership of God, and so their curse will lapse upon them. When I accept her and though her broken spirit may not allow her to change, her sins will compound on those who treat God as though he were a tool to use and exploit. Those who use the innocent to preserve false righteousness and to condemn the loving, their sins shall magnify upon them. So it is, and so it shall be. Her sins are forgiven, but yours will come back times three. You shall see. You shall see.

Edited by samowens84 (11/18/18 07:10 AM)

#117459 - 11/18/18 11:06 AM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: samowens84]
Zeno Offline

@ LanfeaR

Satanism and the Left Hand Path outlook is for those who took the red pill and woke up to the artificial medocrity we call society. You get to realise that you can walk your own path, be authentic to your own self, and step apart from the stereotypical needs to conform and seek contant validation from others.

Being evil is another word for rejecting the rules of others, and making active choices with responsibility for your own actions. There is no blaming others, Satan or fate for the outcomes you create in life, you become the agent of your own success or misfortune.

There is no becoming a servant or slave to others either, you are either the slave or the master of your own destiny, choice and life. So, welcome to the path of Satanism.

#117527 - 11/24/18 03:38 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: Zeno]
Salo Offline
lurker

As for "evil", the world is run by those who, right or wrong are psychopaths. Therefore, any strong willed Pagan ideals can be use as a survival technique or self defense depending on ones outlook or circumstances.

Humanity has decided that the notion of survival of the fittest is how the game is played.

#117531 - 11/24/18 07:18 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: Salo]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
Psychopath? Probably not the best descriptive word. The world is run by cunts.
To be a psychopath, you have to have sense in the first place.

#117540 - 11/26/18 12:33 AM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: LanfeaR]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I believe the term you are looking for is "edgy".
Another might be "social angst".

Unless you deal in heinous crime or ruthless business I'd say you are a tat too nice. Social awkward perhaps.. but not evil.

#117542 - 11/28/18 10:14 AM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: Salo]
Zeno Offline

Originally Posted By: Salo
As for "evil", the world is run by those who, right or wrong are psychopaths. Therefore, any strong willed Pagan ideals can be use as a survival technique or self defense depending on ones outlook or circumstances.

Humanity has decided that the notion of survival of the fittest is how the game is played.

Every individual proceeds in life with an individual worldview, be it Christian, Democrat, Republican, Communist, Muslim ... but the strategies they use to achieve their ends tend to be common and predictable.

#117557 - 11/29/18 05:57 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: Zeno]
Devil liviD Offline
BANNED
stranger

Killed and delivered. The way life is. The money, the clown rothchild. The dance of life. Presidents Preside. I kid my brother with this. Blue eyed bastards and the devil just glees at this. For he is without thou that was lost long ago. And when putin and trump become as and stone soup with a mirrour to look at. Then, Then, We can speak.
#117712 - 12/11/18 08:44 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: LanfeaR]
Strange Eden Offline
stranger

Loc: Baltimore
 Originally Posted By: LanfeaR
This is my first encounter with any type of satanic forum or research actually. The reason for me making this post is to hear what you guys think.

In my life I have mostly seen darkness, I guess since I was young I have always been getting into trouble, fighting or doing something I was not supposed to. I was a victim too at many occasions. But that stuff is really not relevant to how I relate to this world today, it might be but still irrelevant.

I try to be a nice person to be around, but there is always this other part of me that tries to corrupt other people, I know in myself that I'm a wolf disguised in sheep clothing but at the same time I'm trying not to be. There is this constant fight. I'm sure I will always be the wolf, there is no changing for me. There have been times when thinking of and being the sheep, but that always turned out to have a darker purpose in the end.

As soon as I'm around people and the "modern" society I feel sick of it. Everybody trying to be some stereotype - as it was something good, the fucking social media and the damn propaganda.

This is my trying to explain feelings, but the point is, I want to hate the society for what it is and I will be the "dark" force until the end. Am I evil or just realistic and tired of the charades.

I feel mostly not anything positive about people, but I love cats and they seem to like me. Cats seem to be the only living being that I can really understand and that understands me.

I'm sure with all the shit I have been through I must have had some help from my inner demons to be where I'm at today. I'm greatful for them, they keeps me going.

Evil how? Are you talking rituals and body fluids or running off with your neighbor's lawn ornaments like a boss? It just sounds to me like you've gotten a "taste of the matrix" and the blindness of the people around you is freakin' ya out and pissing you off. It happens. I been there. You get so enraged by the blind little morons you wanna scream in faces. Yup I know them feels! You seem like you might have a nice creative imagination, You should write about your opinions and ideas, instead of brood over shit. Even if you don't publish it anywhere, write about it. Man we all have monsters and darkness in our heads. Even christians do... It's owning them and forgetting how to be ashamed of them that makes us stronger people. Don't call yourself evil, call yourself a human being. Welcome to the world Kid!

#118089 - 01/20/19 02:44 PM Re: Am I a servant of satan or just evil? [Re: Strange Eden]
AntiYourMajesty Offline
stranger

Your a tree
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.