Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#117508 - 11/23/18 09:45 AM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18 [Re: Vallis Daemonum]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Vallis Daemonum
Dr. Aquino always has something interesting and useful to say, so I don't understand why people here don't give him the respect he deserves.

I agree that Dr. Aquino always has something interesting to say. His opinions regarding most everything are insightful and well worth thoughtful consideration. What gets folks worked up is that he often presents his opinions as gospel truth, which in my humble opinion stands in stark contrast to the satanic idea of finding one's own truth. That said, Aquino's thoughts carry a shit-ton of weight, and our satanic world will miss the fuck out of him when he's gone.

#117513 - 11/23/18 03:26 PM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18 [Re: William Wright]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
I am yet to watch this interview. I'll try and get some watched tonight. The problem with interviews is that they are always led, so we have to take that into account. That's why I like peronal essays, you read what was meant to be read.
#117518 - 11/23/18 09:22 PM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18 [Re: Dark Light 444]
EvilDjinn Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
The interview itself is only a couple of hours, and well worth your time. Although, the other Michael, not the show’s host but the other guy, is a little annoying at times, and I honestly think his perspective on satanism is still Christian based. He doesn’t quite grasp the SU/CU concepts yet when describing beliefs/religion. And, I cringe at the way he pronounces Satan (“Sate-in”). Those gripes aside, it’s fun romp listening to Aquino, as always.

Man, I though this was just me. I kept hearing "saint-an." Granted, here I sit with no YT show so what the fuck do I know.

Afterward I listened to the interview with Diabolus Rex concerning the Ragnarok Engine which I haven't seen discussion on here (granted I am only here intermittently). I was impressed with the show overall.

#117535 - 11/25/18 05:31 AM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18 [Re: Vallis Daemonum]
aperion Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Vallis Daemonum

..... Anyways, I can't get enough of Dr. Aquino's work, whether it's about philosophy, religion, or his military career. Dr. Aquino always has something interesting and useful to say, so I don't understand why people here don't give him the respect he deserves. .

I became member of this forum because of Michael Aquino.

I was asked few days ago :
Which 3 people would you like to invite for dinner ?

I answered :

Michael A. Aquino
Slavoj Zizek
and
Jordan Peterson

Who the hell is M.Aquino \:o all asked me in shock ?? \:D

Edited by aperion (11/25/18 05:57 AM)

#117536 - 11/25/18 05:56 AM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18 [Re: aperion]
aperion Offline
stranger

I first ''met'' dr. Aquino in 2012. in the book In the center of the fire by J. Wasserman (page 206,and 207 ).

After that I stumbled upon good doctor in the Lords of the left hand path.

After that, all of his works traveled from USA to my home which is 20 meters near the Adriatic sea . \:\)
It is interesting to note that most of his books are printed in USA, but recent books are printed in Poland (by Amazon fulfillment).

Names like Webb,Flowers,M.Kelly, T.Kotkavuori and their books and all available materials by the Temple of Set
became my teachers and inspiration.

It is amazing that among noise and dirt and false idols created by media ,academia and occult fringe exists such elite and unique organization and individuals.

Live long and prosper .... V

Edited by aperion (11/25/18 06:01 AM)

#117641 - 12/04/18 10:35 PM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18_MINDSTAR [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
obethencourt Offline
lurker

Dear Dr. Aquino,

Great interview!, thanks!

I am writiing you because I tried to buy your second edition MindStar 2018 from Amazon, Spain, as a kindle book, I received the first edition. your modifications and new chapters do not appear, in short if you buy the book as a kindle you get the first edition. I have written to Amazon about the problem and they have returned my money, but I do not want my money returned, I want the second edition. Is it possible that Amazon did not make the necessary modifications for the second edition? thank you! and sorry!

Edited by obethencourt (12/04/18 10:37 PM)
Edit Reason: gramatic

#117689 - 12/08/18 10:56 PM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18_MINDSTAR [Re: obethencourt]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
After getting hyour email, I contacted Amazon, and they assured me they'd make certain that all of their sites carry the updated MindStar 2nd Edition.

If you got the 1st Edition before they fixed this, you can probably contact them and get the proper 2nd Edition without additional charge.

#117919 - 01/03/19 07:36 AM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18_MINDSTAR [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Frater MT Offline
lurker

Excellent interview, Mr. Aquino. Thanks for sharing.

You talked about technique of: 1. Concentrating on “I” or “self”; 2. Turning up the energy.

This is so outstanding, simple (not always easy) and instinctive Setian technique. I understand that most useful are techniques and practices which every Setian develops for oneself.

But still I am wondering: are you (or were you) using more techniques like this?

What is/was your daily (?) “Setian proceedings”? At least in core, in main points.

#117926 - 01/03/19 05:04 PM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18_MINDSTAR [Re: Frater MT]
RJ9000 Offline
stranger

I have been working on this as well...my philosophy background was non-existent, other than a 'philosophy of mind' class consisting mostly of Paul Churchland's neurophilosophy, so I have been finding Dr Aquino's writings have been a helpful introduction to Platonism, including the 'anamnesis' concept, as opposed to most of the internet resources which characterize it as 'knowledge picked up while you are between physical incarnations'...he mentioned in a YT interview 'you can have tea with Alice if that's your thing' or something along those lines, which I am assuming is a side effect or result of getting access to the movie projector in the Platonic cave of your mind, through this anamnesis process...
though I may be completely wrong...

#117956 - 01/08/19 03:54 AM Re: Michael Aquino Interview 11/17/18_MINDSTAR [Re: RJ9000]
Frater MT Offline
lurker

There are many gold nuggets in Michael Aquino's writings and interviews. I especially appreciate his techniques and unique eight souls concept. These are so damn simple AND effective when actually practised that it goes a little spooky.
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.