Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#117499 - 11/22/18 02:17 PM Destruction Ritual
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I'm seriously thinking about doing a destruction ritual against someone. I never believed rituals having real-life effect but I did do two very lame half-assed ones before, basically just using things I found in the kitchen and no preparation. However, what I sought to achieve at those times happened within two days and against great odds. So there is that.

At this time, without going into great details, I was wronged beyond my wildest imagination and I have an immense amount of hate built up, which I'm trying to hold in and not let out in any way, thereby saving it for the ritual to be released at full force, if I do decide to go through with it. I want the results to be nuclear without any concerns about any of it coming back to me or causing any harm. In other words Karama or whatever you call it be damned, I'd be willing to be destroyed to destroy this person.

I'm not one to do rituals or performances just for fun. Actually, I've never done one where I went all out with it, so I am not taking it lightly and I am willing to invest financially and time as well.

I don't want to do any Halloween prop nonsense, (plastic skulls and cheap crap). Going to use as much authentic materials (or as close as I can get to them) as I can get my hands on.

So far I have about $300 worth of stuff ready to be shipped. Dozens of black candles, a ritual sword, altar cloth, inverted pentegram wall hangings, one white candle, bell and so forth.

If it's only to be so called "psycho drama," I want it to work as a release of pent up frustration for not being able to do anything about the situation in the real world due to legalities, which I am not willing to break.

However, if there is the slightest chance of having real world results, I want to make sure that I do it right.

So here's my question. Have any of you had any results from a destruction ritual that you are convinced was due to performing it? Also any advice or opinions would be appreciated.

#117501 - 11/22/18 03:26 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Asmedious]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
I have been thinking the same, just not recently.

Firstly, no. I don't have any results I can share unfortunately, and like you, I don't go for all this cheap melodramatic shite. But building strong emotions and energy, that really makes sense to me, and building them up and releasing in a very personal ritual, like a nuclear reactor ready to explode! Awesome! Hate carries a lot of energy.

Please keep us posted with how this goes, I'm genuinly inerested. Someday I may need your advise, though I don't really dislike anyone enough to attempt this at the moment, the time will probably come.

I don't believe there is anyhting supernatural about all this but there are still a lot of unanswered questions out there, and like some say "You could cut the atmosphere with a knife in there", we've all felt it, and it's true. Semi contained and raw emotions leak. I think it's a matter of manipulation.

I wish you the best of luck. Whoever has fucked you off, must deserve it.

By the way, what sword did you order?

#117507 - 11/23/18 02:04 AM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Rob Taylor]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I will definitely keep you posted as to what I do. I'm still debating if I want to invest the time and money, or just do things the regular way to get results (within legal limits).

The sword I ordered is a bit Hollywood-ish, but it will serve the purpose. It's on Amazon "Lord of the underworld Satanic Serpent King sword," or something like that.

#117554 - 11/29/18 11:23 AM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Asmedious]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Wow $300 for stuff to do this? You know this is all just psychodrama to get over your anger right? You could easily write this person's name on a piece of paper and pee on it if it helped you feel better.

Revenge is better.

#117573 - 11/29/18 10:41 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: SIN3]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Some tips from a singular experience, please be careful:
Assemble all known data of the victim, including images, sound, dna etc.
If possible secure an item of the victim's possession.
Determine places the victim frequents, and rub a quartz crystal upon doorknobs etc. Use this crystal with candles in the destruction ritual. If victim is geographically distant, use any past interaction you had to "remind" it to behave.
Drag it out for the victim with a decisive nuke, fallout and all. This shouldn't be a short-lived lesson, whether fatal or not.

#117577 - 11/30/18 12:51 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: aeon6]
Zeno Offline

Destruction rituals uses a lot of disordered and chaotic elements, which if not anchored down, can hammer the person who unleashed it. In chaos magick, a servitor could be used, but think of it like a computer program, which is to make sure the sigils focus it on target, and places limits that it won't for instance do things such as attack you, and give it a limited life, or it will hang on after its purpose is completed causing you problems.

#117578 - 11/30/18 01:01 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: SIN3]
Zeno Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Wow $300 for stuff to do this? You know this is all just psychodrama to get over your anger right? You could easily write this person's name on a piece of paper and pee on it if it helped you feel better.

Revenge is better.

In my opinion, no. Personal experience has shown to me that these type of rituals for benefit or harm, work. There are principles that have to be followed for a successful outcome, which any research in the basics of chaos magick will reveal.

#117579 - 11/30/18 01:13 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Zeno]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Zeno
 Originally Posted By: SIN3

Revenge is better.

In my opinion, no. Personal experience has shown to me that these type of rituals for benefit or harm, work. There are principles that have to be followed for a successful outcome, which any research in the basics of chaos magick will reveal.

If the target is Karmicaly undeserving, then it will likely backfire onto the one doing the ritual. Pure loving energy from the earth, when in that state of pure love, makes one naturally repellent. That doesn't mean that the boomarang destruction ritual has no value, because then it can provide karmic current for the sender to use to climb out of their own personal hell, and create a path for their own personal salvation from karmic bondage, and make the energy of your initial target still a target, but only an energy to aspire to and to break the spiritual dirt that may keep you hostage.

Simply put, to affirm the well being of the energy you initially targeted will affirm your own well being. Then that destructive energy will only target your negative energy, and your unconditional love for your muse will make your inner soul loving and pure, and so protect you from destruction, and the later karmic challenges will cause your pure spirit to grow and expand and push and ultimately break negative energy surrounding you until you burst into glowing light into a free and limitless existence.

Just a suggestion. Chaos magic has many uses.

Edited by samowens84 (11/30/18 01:20 PM)

#117592 - 12/02/18 01:09 AM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: SIN3]
LoneWolf78 Offline

SIN I agree about revenge, but to be PC we must call it justice. ;\) \:\)

As per your pissed off, for lack of better term, ritual, I have used one similar. Write a persons name on a sheet of toilet paper, throw it in the toilet, and then take a nasty shit all over it and flush. To better aim the intent I am always sure to include any other info about the person such as a middle name and date of birth when available. If not available, then I just get a nice visualization of the said person in mind before I bestow a few UnHoly wafers. ;\) \:D

#117612 - 12/03/18 12:01 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Zeno]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Zeno

Because anything is permitted, including confirmation bias to calm you. I mean, get real. Let's be intellectually honest about it.

I mean, it's his preogative to spend $300 on supplies for this thing, but there are all sorts of props and methods available that don't cost a thing. If you spend $300 to smite your enemy, he's winning.

#117621 - 12/03/18 11:39 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: SIN3]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Spending money on victim is loving victim. Then why destroy what you love? Expressing self in monetary terms/worth ignores the likelihood of eventual collapse.
#117627 - 12/04/18 02:32 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Asmedious]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

To be fair, I am a bit surprised by your post.

I generally don't accumulate anger.
Just because I'm of the opinion to simply "smack" the source of annoyance. Either directly or by pulling strings without their knowing.

Wouldn't be a first I tried to run over people with road rage.
Or royally fuck-up customers who get a tad too personal in their insults.

Keeps one sane... and you earn some renown of not being easily fucked with.

Edited by Dimitri (12/04/18 02:33 PM)

#117634 - 12/04/18 08:33 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Dimitri]
FallenHorns Offline
stranger

Loc: DC
I have had success with other rituals, although I did not attempt anything "nuclear" or even all that spectacular. I've personally found that clear intent and focus to be of more importance than catalysts used. And if you have built up hatred over this, release it during the ritual, focus it upon the one/s deserving of your ire and let it no longer consume or distract you. And to quote a little black book "Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained."
Best of luck in your endeavors.

#117637 - 12/04/18 09:59 PM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: FallenHorns]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: FallenHorns
I have had success with other rituals, although I did not attempt anything "nuclear" or even all that spectacular. I've personally found that clear intent and focus to be of more importance than catalysts used. And if you have built up hatred over this, release it during the ritual, focus it upon the one/s deserving of your ire and let it no longer consume or distract you. And to quote a little black book "Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained."
Best of luck in your endeavors.

Lol Lavey was partly full of shit when he said that. Or rather, he was being deliberately obscure. If you're in the maze of evolution and ascension then this has merit. There's a certain degree of precise obedience required to succeed that makes that saying relevant, and it also has the wonderful culling effect of causing unworthy subjects to just give away their progress by being triggered by this obsessive compulsive trigger.

That others quote him like gospel is only pertinent to weed out the inexperienced and unworthy.

#117667 - 12/08/18 12:34 AM Re: Destruction Ritual [Re: Asmedious]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious
However, what I sought to achieve at those times happened within two days and against great odds. So there is that.

Use that semi-trust as energy to ignite you psychodrama.

I want the results to be nuclear without any concerns about any of it coming back to me or causing any harm. In other words Karama or whatever you call it be damned, I'd be willing to be destroyed to destroy this person.

One thing I have done in the past, not just in rituals, but in real life, is to create booby traps. eg. If you reversed a firing pin in a gun and laid it before your enemy... If they picked it up and fired at you, subsequently blowing their own face off, is that a result of their action or yours. In other words, put them in charge of the detonator - let their actions be the cause of their demise.

Personally, I have found this particularly useful when I am overemotional to the point where I'm not certain how rational my emotion is (perhaps a female thing). This technique allows me to remove my emotion from the outcome of curse itself. I still used it to propel the spell, but the outcome was totally dependent on their actions - if they don't pick up the gun to shoot me then they live. If they try to harm me - no longer my problem, Karmic or otherwise.

If you are certain of their guilt, as in your case, this technique still helps to send any Karma in their direction and not in yours.

So far I have about $300 worth of stuff ready to be shipped. Dozens of black candles, a ritual sword, altar cloth, inverted pentegram wall hangings, one white candle, bell and so forth.

Personally, I would suggest printing a photo of them from their Facebook page, and burning a mouldy old candle you found in the cupboard. No need for expense - use your imagination as it is more of a personal investment anyway. But if money is important to you, then it should work a charm, so go for it! (Perhaps consider Hammurabi's Law...)

Some people do cite a need for a personal investment... But what is more personal than emotion? Well, I have a habit of leaving a strand of hair. One time I left the lock of my dead son's hair (but not for a negative ritual). Some people use a drop of their blood - I have heard this is dangerous, but seriously, who fucking knows. In for a penny, in for a pound, right?

This kind of gifting isn't unusual... Didn't native Americans leave tobacco when they wanted a favour from the 'spirits?'

Good luck \:\)

Edited by ShadowLover (12/08/18 12:40 AM)

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.