Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117500 - 11/22/18 03:23 PM Changing your outlook on life
Thy Offline
lurker

I'm a bit confused, I read the Satanic Bible this year after a recommendation, I needed and wanted to change my life , I could have changed my look as some people do but I wanted to change me , I have changed I feel changed I feel more confident more chilled out and I don't bother with trivia I don't feel a need is this the way of Satanists?I have had loads of comments people have noticed and when I say it's down to Satanism it is sneered and laughed at people don't take it seriousely even though I wear a baphomet pendant and wear a baphomet cap do people not want to believe in anything anymore?
#117502 - 11/22/18 03:36 PM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Thy]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
Mate, if you're happy with the change, fuck what everyone else thinks. If you still care, then maybe you have more searching to do.
Don't worry about pendant clothing and bloody sigils of baphomet and such, it's just stuff.
Ask yourself - "Am I doing this change for me?"
"Is it really what I want?" (Remember, you can no longer blame others or fate for stuff that goes wrong, it's just you. Not everyone likes that).
"Is this a phase or a fashion statement?"
"Is this just to piss someone off or to stand out from the crowd?"
"Can I really think for myself, make decisions and take responsibility for my own actions?"

If you want to live life a Satanist, you need to be ready to understand that there will be no support for you. You have to be ready to be independent. It's about freedom and free thinking, experimentation and manipulation, putting your best interests first. You need to be a fighter at heart.
Good luck, and enjoy your new you.

#117511 - 11/23/18 12:32 PM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Rob Taylor]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Rob nailed it. What many who start out with Satanism don't realize is that it is not a religion to use to become popular, or to appear cool with. Quite the opposite. It can be very isolating, which is one reason that it's dangerous.

Satanism opens a person's eyes to a lot of reality towards the outside world and allows them to see all the hypocrisy around them. Many believe that they already know the "Truth," when they first start out and find it to be liberating because they are free to think and believe as they please.

However, hypocrisy and false beliefs are only a bad thing if it's overdone. If they were truly negative then there would be much less of it.

I disagree that white light religions are bad for most people. The vast majority of people need something to protect them from reality because it protects their minds from hard truths. Even Satanists and philosophers who seek out meaning still need to hold on to at least a touch of traditional beliefs, because if a person totally opens themselves up to what lays behind the veil of self-deceit there is a good chance that their mind will not be able to handle it, and they will go mad.

It is one thing to take a peek behind the curtain, and another to live behind it.

This is one reason that Satanists tend to be isolated which ends up making them pretty miserable due to the isolation that they feel.

If you want to be truly popular and loved, bring light into the world. Spread the type of false beliefs that people want to embrace. If you openly walk around as a Satanist, and I mean a real Satanist, not just an attention whore, then you will present an aura that goes against generally accepted beliefs and although you might appear as interesting from a distance, up close you will be seen as a threat.
Not a physical threat mind you, but a threat to peoples closely held delusions of the world around them, and that will scare the shit out of them, which is why most Satanists who have been around for a while chose to keep their ideals occult (hidden) from delusional family and friends.

Satanism is based on reality, not "beliefs." There can be many beliefs, but only one truth and one reality, which the vast majority of people can't accept, so they pick a "belief" instead.

Once you are comfortable with Satanism, you will no longer need trinkets to keep you anchored. You won't need to show baphoment medallions and Satanic symbols to the world, except perhaps to attract the attention of like-minded individuals you might want some sort of relationship with. In the later case, it will not have to be something flashy that draws the attention of the general public. It can be something very subtle, even an offhand comment. We will notice it while most people will not and come to you if we find you worthy of our time. On the other hand, over the top flashiness will have to opposite effect. We will see you as someone who is just seeking attention and is mostly concerned about APPEARING as different, but not being different at all.

#117512 - 11/23/18 02:30 PM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Asmedious]
samowens84 Online

That and I find the only choice to live a life of dignity and integrity seems to require a life of transgression, because those like myself already tried the people pleasing route and found it just made me a target for abuse anyway. So if one is already a target, seems the only rational option is to be as strong as possible because every other option sucks worse. Some call that "Satanism," I call that common sense. Its not easier to be a people pleaser. It makes life harder actually, when one can still be autonomous loving and kind if you want even if you're strong enough to repel abuse. When a choice comes from freed and rational self interest rather then masochistic sexual programing then self-respect, freedom and integrity is a natural consequence.
#117516 - 11/23/18 06:32 PM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: samowens84]
Mr.grey Offline
lurker

Hello everybody i wanted to ask one simple question about us
we the follower of Satanism are we like muslims who wants to convert other peoples believes like we convert their religion and their faith
are we like jihadis or are we like who leave other peoples believes alone.
thank you
looking forward to know your views on this topic

#117522 - 11/24/18 01:16 AM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Mr.grey]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York

WE are a bunch of I's, and it depends which one of us you are asking. Personally, I do no such thing, because as long as it doesn't affect me directly, I don't care what anyone else believes, nor do I care to have them convert to what I believe.

Edited by Asmedious (11/24/18 01:17 AM)

#117524 - 11/24/18 05:02 AM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Asmedious]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
I think some people are brainwashed from an early age and kept in a tight circle so only ever mix with others of the same religion. This is the case in a lot of areas in Ireland. Some do later reflect on their belief system and question it, then start living outside of that particular religion.
As with Satanism, I don't see any point in trying to convert someone. It's a very personal thing. You either are or you're not. Who cares what others believe. I don't like people ramming stuff down my throat.
Would a convert be legit anyway? Or would it just end up being someone looking for yet another thing to follow?

#118255 - 01/30/19 01:05 AM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Asmedious]
Tom Satanic Offline
stranger

Insightful reply. Satanism is not something that will give you instant comfort. Reality based thinking requires the removal of mind filters and that often comes with intense personal challenges, and it can thrust you in a whole new direction. It is however, strengthening if you push on. What is most important is to keep in mind just how much of your own fate you really do control, that all you choose to focus on and act on are yours to own. I think that's the bottom line.
#118256 - 01/30/19 01:33 AM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: Tom Satanic]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
I guess my prepared use for this post can wait and then be forgotten because it is no longer important...

Quote:
Insightful reply. Satanism is not something that will give you instant comfort. Reality based thinking requires the removal of mind filters and that often comes with intense personal challenges, and it can thrust you in a whole new direction. It is however, strengthening if you push on. What is most important is to keep in mind just how much of your own fate you really do control, that all you choose to focus on and act on are yours to own. I think that's the bottom line.

...all 99 I need a machine gun.

No, the bottom line is this account was created today, probably 5 minutes ago and got approved instantly. This is it's first post. I think someone should really come direct. But whatever, they will play their little 'mind games'.

Is this the obligatory "Man in Black" telling me 200,000 Americans go inexplicably missing in National Parks every year? I'm dying to find out.

I am now out of posts and that may be my final final draft so. . .

#118257 - 01/30/19 02:41 AM Re: Changing your outlook on life [Re: CanisMachina42]
Tom Satanic Offline
stranger

https://youtu.be/D-C6UvVGHto

Mind games are the beginning. Seeing Venus for what it is is the true starting point.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.